fb

Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

<p style=”text-align: left;”> @rose-colored-fancy</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>It’s a great idea! A lot of fun too 🙂 I would’ve never come up with anything like this for character development. I really fail in that department…</p>
    Hmm… Julian maybe?

*Lightbulb moment*

Oh no no no! Definitely Asher. That’s him all the way plus a ton.

Who’d be most likely to start a food fight? 

( Sorry if this one’s already been done. I want to say it has been, but I can’t remember)

Julian or Asher. Again.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Zee
    @zee

Hmmmm, pretty much all my characters are too old to engage in food fights, but if somebody had a food fight or two in their past, it would probably be Desh, Dunya and Erkan’s younger brother.

Who’d be most likely to accidentally wear mismatched socks.,,or a shirt inside out?

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

I can totally see Penny or Taylor doing that, both because they would be rushing against the clock and not notice before they stepped out the door. They would have to have someone tell them that their socks didn’t match or their shirt was inside out LOL.

I also say Kevin would do it, but he wouldn’t care enough to fix it XD He would just walk around with a white and neon green sock and it would not bother him 😛

Who is most likely to get upset for the most stupid reasons?

Uhhh either Penny (*just realizes that Penny is the answer for most of these questions XD*) or Faith. Pen because she is almost always irrational, and Fatih because she is a little too sensitive and hates it when people are displeased with her or the situation.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Umm, I think Liorah, since she has a very short temper and gets upset easily.

Who’s most likely to do something very dumb and very embarrassing for a dare?

Ziyad. That’s just what he’s like.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

Definitely Julian.

Who’d most likely to binge watch their favorite TV show a little too often? 

I would say either Lacey or the pirates. There’s no TV in my fantasy world, but if there were I think I could see them doing so. Lacey, because, well, I just think she would XD The pirates because they’re lazy.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Well, Acyn and Sahar would probably somehow become obsessed with the same one and watch it constantly.

I can imagine the dialogue:

Sahar: “Oooh! Look at that DRESS!”

Acyn: “The lighting in this scene means that character is intimidated.”

Who’s most likely to know very, very obscure, and utterly useless information?

Acyn. And he’ll just randomly mention weird facts.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

XD you know when someone has carefully constructed their characters when they can create a scene with them on the spot! Good job *claps at device and get an extremely weird look from siblings*

Um I’d say that Lacey would fit in best there.

Who would be the most likely to get “lost in space” often? 

Probably Asher. He’s just kind of… Out there.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

XD you know when someone has carefully constructed their characters when they can create a scene with them on the spot! Good job *claps at device and get an extremely weird look from siblings*

Thank you! That’s so sweet of you!

If by ‘lost in space’ you mean that they kind of live in their own world, that would totally be Acyn.

Who’s most likely to sing in the shower?

Sahar!!! She’s the kind of person who would do that XD

Nollie O’Nell
    @nollieonell

*skims through her very long mental catalog of characters from like three different series*

Probably Sabrina, Melissa, or Clara

Who’s most likely to get all upset because something they’re trying to make didn’t turn out?

*skims through her catalog again* Hmmm… Emma or Caleb

Erynne
    @erynne

Probably Eliana *realizes that’s one of the first times mentioning her*

Who’s the most productive? 

Finn for sure

Brooke
    @wingiby-iggiby

First to come to mind is Tiree (or Tyree, still figuring out how I want to spell it . . . )! She is a jack-of-all-trades, you might say: decoder, code-maker, intelligence agent, cook, manager, and secretary, XD She also naturally likes to stay busy.

Who, if they were splitting a bagel with somebody, would take the thickest half for themselves?

Dancrow! If it were one of his sibs, that is. Tamp would do it to anybody, even the president.

I light the arrow, pull the bow,
    Shoot that fire right through my soul.

Nollie O’Nell
    @nollieonell

Noelle, Caleb, Andrew, and Einin but only with their siblings or cousins.

Who were get into an actual fight (meaning not just verbal) if someone hurt or offended their sibling or other family member?

Most of mine would, especially Owen, Savanah, Peadar, Tiffany, James, and Rian. (I have way too many characters. hehe)

Erynne
    @erynne

Uhhhh, Finn? Yeah. I think so. He would protect his sis

Who would be most likely to change their mind every 5 second? 

Probably Eliana. She can be really uncertain at times

Nollie O’Nell
    @nollieonell

Ummm, Sabrina?

Who would be most likely to listen to a single song on repeat?

Tiffany, Eibhleann, or Melissa

Erynne
    @erynne

The girl in the forest, Ivy.

Who would devote their free time to volunteering?

Ivy again XD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Erynne.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 148 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest