fb

Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 148 total)
  • Author

Oh, that’s a hard one… probably Edmund. He’s mischievous, and I can just imagine him trying something disgusting just to get a reaction out of people. 😀

Question: Who would be most likely to give up their life for someone they loved?

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Sam M
    @sam-m

Great question!

Judah was the first character I thought of…but I feel like most of my hero type characters would do that: Jordan, Lauren, Frankie, Kaz, etc.

Who would be most likely to eat dessert for dinner?

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

Uncle Erik, and he’d probably do it just to horrify his sister-in-law.

Who would be the one who fell asleep before it turned New Years?

Not all those who wander are lost.

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

Hmmm probably Kelsi. She isn’t always known for late nights, mostly because she has an exhausting job, and once she gets home from work and school all she wants to do is sleep XD So it would most likely be her.

Who is most likely to always have a positive attitude, no matter what the situation was?

Probably Taylor. She is definitely a glass-half-full girl. Even in the hardest of times, battles, etc., Tay always tries to stay happy and make sure that everyone else is happy too 😀

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Erynne
    @erynne

Eliana for sure.

Who would be most likely to always have a song stuck in their head? 

Probably Lacey but I’m not really sure

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

Ella, probably, although I can imagine most of the family doing it.😄

Who’d have a freak out before a dead-line?

Not all those who wander are lost.

Brooke
    @wingiby-iggiby

Candy, most likely, and maybe Butch and Graas! Candy wants to do her best in school for average reasons; Butch for the same reason and also because he is trying to make up for the fact that his family is rather poor and are stretching their expenses to send him to a good school; and Graas because he is new to the country, hardly knows the language, and desperately wants to succeed.

Who, when frightened or in danger, would stand perfectly frozen for several long seconds before finally reacting?

Candy. She has a hard time thinking fast in dangerous circumstances.

I light the arrow, pull the bow,
    Shoot that fire right through my soul.

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

Definitely Kelsi. She never gets trained on how to defend herself from all the evils of my fictional world, so out of all my characters, she would have no idea what to do whenever she would be in danger.

Who is most likely to be considered the most caring of your characters?

I think Kelsi once again is the answer to this question XD She works as a healer, so she technically has to have at least a fragment of compassion for that LOL. I also want to say that this doesn’t mean that none of my other characters are caring; Kel just might make it on top XD

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Erynne
    @erynne

Um… Probably the queen.

Who is the most independent in your story? 

Definitely Julian. Nothing is done correctly unless he is the one who does it (at least that’s what he thinks)

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Zee
    @zee

In my WIP, Boris, my heroine’s husband, is the most independent…and stubborn to the point of being stupid.

Who’d be most likely to trip and fall while carrying, say, a tea tray? Or a big plate of food?

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

I would say Danny is probably my most independent character. I gave him a rough childhood, and he sort of had to learn to be independent from a young age.

Who is most likely to be considered the most insecure of your characters? (I know this is kind of similar to the past two questions, but I’m running out of ideas LOL).

Probably Faith. She has always been insecure of herself and the power she possesses (I also gave her a rough childhood XD).

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

@zee

Whoops! I’ve done it again *facepalm* I don’t know how I didn’t see your answer! I’ll answer your question though, LOL.

I think Penny would trip and fall, being my most clumsy character, and she would totally spill whatever she was carrying all over people around her. She is not very graceful XD

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Hmm, probably Faye! She’s really shy. Or Liorah? Kinda, a bit. She just hides it well. Acyn, definitely. Hmm, I have way too many insecure characters.

Who’s most likely to say: “Oh, whatever. Let’s just blow it up and call it a day.”?

Acyn. In so many different ways. Ziyad would say that too, though.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@rose-colored-fancy</p>
    XD that’s a good one. Probably the pirates. They’re destructive and lazy, so yeah definitely them.

Who’s most likely to have several different talents? 

Probably… The old man in the forest. He spends all his time alone so he has plenty of time to learn to do stuff. He does woodworking, he makes all natural medicine, he trains his Redundant Bird, he cooks, builds, etc…

Just curious, when you came up with this idea, did you expect it to last this long? XD

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Just curious, when you came up with this idea, did you expect it to last this long? XD

Honestly, no XD I had the idea because I was using this technique in my own character development, and I thought it might be fun. I had no idea so many people would join XD

Hmmm, I think maybe Acyn? He’s interested in everything so he knows a bit about everything. Ziyad’s a close second though. But I think all of them have a few talents.

Who’s most likely to drift off into a daydream at an unfortunate time?

Faye! Definitely!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest