fb

Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

Totally Finn.

Who would be that person who gets on your nerves in a certain way, but he/she is too nice for you to say something? (If I’m making sense)

Bethann for sure.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

Uncle Erik (again). Literally, he doesn’t have enemies. Everyone likes him, but everyone has their “Erik, enough” moments.😄

Who would be the one who has a sugar, I-stayed-up-too-late, rush after a party?

I feel like Ella does that sometimes. Just gets super giggly and wild.

Not all those who wander are lost.

Erynne
    @erynne

Hmmm. Probably Julian. I feel like I could see that being him.

Who would go to extremes just to show people how tough they are?

Again, Julian XD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

Totally Penny. Granted, throughout my first couple of books, it’s kind of up to her to actually do extremes, not necessarily just to prove how tough she is. But she does have her moments where she’s like “that was cool, but I can do it better” and then proceeds to attempt to XD

Who’s most likely to live alone on an island?

Danny. Hands down. I have tortured this poor boy, and he is not a huge people-person LOL. If he did not get married and have a family, he would definitely find a secluded island to live on his own 😛

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Ella
    @writergirl101

Mmmm, I’d say Seia.  Poor thing, she ain’t got the good life… 😉

Who’s most likely to accidentally join the mafia?

I feel like Murin might, even though she’s super wary of sketchy people.  Cool people with guns  attract her, lol (jk) 😜

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

Wow. That’s a hard one. I like to think that none of my characters would be that careless, but…😆 I can see Enan doing this, and then recruiting his uncle to help him hunt down the entire mafia when he found his mistake.

Who’d be the one that reads the end of the book first?

Kayla probably. Just to see if the beginning is going to be worth it.

Not all those who wander are lost.

Erynne
    @erynne

Julian. For the exact same reason as Kayla XD

Who’d be most likely to pace while they think? 

Again totally me. I’m actually doing so as I type this. Probably Lacey, but I’m not definite on that one.

Ella
    @writergirl101

Murin, maybe?  She’s always restless.

Who’s most likely to cure major mood swings with chocolate? 

Mmm, probably Iantumara.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

Oh totally Penny. She loves food and constantly consoles herself with it, though she is as thin as a twig XD

Which character is most likely to get imprisoned?

Ahaha…. Alex and Penny’s whole first part (Alex’s first 19 years and Penny’s first 17 years) were practically imprisonment, so I would say them LOL. I mean it wasn’t literal imprisonment, but it was pretty close.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Erynne
    @erynne

Ooh, probably the three thieves Phillip, William, and Asher. They’re well known thieves in the land of Endoveria. Also the evil scientist Dr. Dominic. He goes to prison at the end of the story. (That’s a huge spoiler…Oops! XD)

Who would be most likely to try and destroy someone’s reputation and who would that someone be? 

Uh idk 😂 Probably Dr. Dominic destroying his cousin, King Hudson’s reputation.

Bethany
    @sparrowhawke

Mr. Lang, and he has a rather long list of people he’d like to see disreputed XD

Who would be most likely to move to a different country and assume a new identity?

Aloysius does that very thing.

"Can't have dirty garbage."

Brooke
    @wingiby-iggiby

@sparrowhawke

This character of mine who doesn’t have a name yet; he is my main antagonist, serving under the main villain. He has been running from his past for many years, and that is pretty much what he is doing right now!

Who would be the most likely to thoughtfully say, “ever feel like everything you ever knew to be true in your life is actually a lie?” and who would respond: “yeah, sorta like when I was so sure I had the ketchup bottle but it was really the hot-sauce?”

Perhaps Butch would ask the question, just because he is somewhat thoughtful; and I think Weslow, Clench, Dancrow, Philo, or Tamp would give him that kind of answer!

I light the arrow, pull the bow,
    Shoot that fire right through my soul.

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

That would so be Penny asking the first question, and I can hear my character Kevin answering her with something like that. While he is not a dumb person, he likes to make ridiculous comments and answers like that to make people laugh. He is a goofball, but in an intelligent way, if that makes any sense LOL. But I can definitely see them having a conversation like that XD

<i>Who is most likely to execute an overly-complicated solution to a very simple problem?</i>

I can see Kevin doing that. He’d probably come up with a very mathematical and complicated system to turn on a toaster LOL.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Acyn! He overthinks a lot!

Who would dare who to do a backflip? And would that person try, and would they succeed?

Hmm, Liorah probably dares everyone to do stuff. Sahar would do it perfectly, Acyn wouldn’t accept the dare, Ziyad would try and fail spectacularly.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

I could see Julian daring someone. Who that someone is is the real question… Maybe Finn? Idrk. If it were to be Finn, he would probably do it and succeed (after a few attempts, of course)

Who would be most likely to try any type of food? (Even if it looked, smelled, and/ or  tasted awful)

Probably Julian or the witch. Julian is just one to do that, and the witch naturally does that XD

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest