fb

Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

This girl doesn’t have a name yet either (I really need to be thinking on that kind of stuff… XD) but she got kidnapped when she was young by a witch, and her childhood toys are all she has of that part of her life.

Who would be most likely to become famous in our world? 

Probably….the mermaids. No explanation necessary. LoL

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Either Sahar as a singer, or Gavril and Liorah because they’re royalty.

Who’s most likely to skip instead of walk, or throw in a few dance steps when they’re happy?

Definitely Sahar!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

Probably Eliana. She’s just got that type of personality.

Who would be too trusting in a difficult situation? 

King Hudson, hands down.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Ella
    @writergirl101

Sadana is pretty much like that the whole book.  That’s the main difference between her and Seia.

Who’s most likely rage-quit something?

Seia.  She’s got a temper… 😄

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Erynne
    @erynne

Julian for sure!!! I didn’t even have to think on that one!

Who is more of the leader type? 

Definitely Finn. That’s pretty much his entire roll in the story, being the leader

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

Definitely Alex. He actually becomes a leader of sorts in my first book 😀

Who’s most likely to jump off a moving train? (sorry y’all, I’m running out of ideas XD)

Uhhhh probably Penny, especially if it’s in the midst of a battle (battles on a train happen, right? 😉 ). Whenever she’s fighting — well, mostly when she hadn’t had a lot of experience — she wouldn’t think clearly before doing something; so she would charge headfirst into a bunch of dangerous situations, and I can totally picturing her jumping off a train if she was chasing something LOL.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Erynne
    @erynne

Um… probably Finn and Julian but not for the same reason. Finn would do it if he had to for some reason like to escape an enemy. Julian would do it- yeah, if he had to he would like Finn- but I see him doing it more because he’s a daredevil XD

Who would most likely be the one to fall off a cliff? 

Finn, of course… Because he does in the story! 😂 Or Lacey (Finn’s sister) because she is extremely afraid of heights.

Ella
    @writergirl101

I feel like Seia would do that–on “accident” lol!!!

Who’s most likely to be a stunt-double in an action movie?

Matias and Seia, both.  And a bunch of other people.  Man, I have a lot of superhumanly athletic people in my book…is that a bad thing??

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@rose-colored-fancy Great idea!

Most likely to be a stunt double… I can see either Marek or Dharin doing that.

Who would be most likely to stick a “kick me” sign on another character (and who would the other character be)?

Probably Werrley, to be honest. He’d stick it on Greyl cause he’d think it’d be funny if someone was dumb enough to actually kick him XD (Though Marek would stick a “stab me” sign on someone.)

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Erynne
    @erynne

I can sooo see Phillip doing that to Asher. I could also see Julian doing it but idk who he would do it to.

Who would be most likely to own an exotic pet? 

The old man in the woods. He owns a Redundant Bird that likes to repeat himself. (In further explanation: he lives in the Majestic Forest of Majesty home of the Majestic creatures, but you have to beware of the Redundant Creatures. I’m going to say it’s safe to assume that a Redundant Creature named the forest.)

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

Probably Uncle Erik…although he might accidentally kill it.

Who would be the most likely to love snow? 

Probably Ella. She’s an artist girl.

Not all those who wander are lost.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@anne_the_noob14

Thank you!

Either Faye or Sahar! I can practically hear Sahar: “Look at this! It’s so WHITE! It’s awesome!” They all live in a desert, and none of them have ever seen snow, so I’m having so much fun imagining their reactions. Liorah would be the first one to throw a snowball at absolutely everyone someone. Faye would think it was lovely and amazing. Acyn would hate it with the fire of a thousand suns, because it’s cold, wet, and Liorah keeps throwing snowballs at him. I don’t know about the others.

Who’s most likely to say “I’m making perfect sense, you’re just not keeping up.”?

Acyn. Every syllable is exactly him.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

Me Julian. I can literally hear him saying that!

Who’s most likely to doodle random things at random times, randomly?

Probably Julian again XD He gets bored and frustrated easily, so I could totally see him doodling in his notebook during school or whatever.

Sam M
    @sam-m

Maybe Dylan, because he’s an artist. Or Blaze, who’s got that carefree, randomness factor. At least, he can come off that way, even though on the inside he’s got all this pain and love and heroism and that tragic backstory…

Who’s most likely to suffer from insomnia on a regular basis?

Maybe Nicki or Judah.

Ella
    @writergirl101

Murin, I think.  She’s always super restless.

who’s most likely to stand up for someone even when they’ll be judged for it?

Derrien, definitely.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest