fb

Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@rose-colored-fancy Hmm…probably Rainan.

Who would be most likely to be able to spin a basketball on one finger?

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

Oooo that’s a toughie. That seems like something Penny would say, though it may be a bit altered. I know for a fact that she says something along the lines of “I’m trying to be who you all want me to be, but I don’t think I can…” I don’t know if that’s the same concept as your quote, but either way, I say Penny XD She would probably say “I tried to be what you wanted me to be. You never noticed” to her mother.

Who’s most likely to tease/possibly insult the ones they love as a means of affection? XD

Once again, I shall say Penny LOL. I literally just wrote a line in a chapter of my book that says (in Penny’s POV) “I look straight at my bright and intelligent brother, who I have kind of looked up to all my life, and say ‘It’s an envelope, Doofus.'” XD She and Alex love each other to death, but they constantly tease each other and exchange snarky remarks. It’s the way they love LOL.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

@devastate-lasting

Whoops, totally didn’t see your response! My answer to your question is either Chad or Kevin. They are both very athletic, and I can see them doing that with a basketball (especially Kev, who would use that to show off to the ladies XD).

I’m just gonna use my same question for you all LOL: Who’s most likely to tease/possibly insult the ones they love as a means of affection? 

And my answer to my own question is the same above XD Sorry if I made any confusion!

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@ally-renee

Liorah and Gavril, definitely! Liorah teases all her friends.

Who’s most likely to climb a tree?

Faye!

"Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark." The Tale of Despereaux

Ella
    @writergirl101

@rose-colored-fancy

Murin or Seia, depending on what they feel like.  Murin probably more often.

Who’s most likely to eat a whole gallon of ice cream when they’re sulking?

Seia, lol.  The way I’m picturing her right now…😂

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

Uncle Erik. He doesn’t sulk very often, but when he does, I’m sure he brings some sort of food.😄

Who would be the most likely to make up their own version of a card game?

I can see Ella and Enan doing this together, and then arguing about it.😂

Not all who wander are lost.

sparrowhawke
    @sparrowhawke

Isaac. He’s a game nerd. He’d probably invent a new game though than make up rules for an existing game because the Rulebook Is King and House Rules Are Not Rules.

Who is most likely to play their music loud enough to annoy the neighbors?

Maybe Malar. He doesn’t much care about what people think as long as he’s happy.

Semper ubi sub ubi.

Erynne
    @erynne

Mmm….That one’s tough. Probably the pirates.

Who would be most likely to read the stories you write?

Most likely my MC, Eliana

"There are no mistakes, only happy accidents."
    -Bob Ross

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

I think really, like, any of my characters XD But out of all of them, maybe Alex. He does a lot of reading in his life, and the stories that I write might intrigue him 🙂

This one might be a bit dark… maybe 😛 Who is most likely to injure someone on accident?

Definitely Penny. She has (and I know this sounds a little juvenile) fire powers, and at the beginning of my stories she’s not too great at using them. It wasn’t uncommon for her to disintegrate something inanimate on her training days, so her chances of accidentally hurting a person are higher than others.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Hmm, probably Liorah! When she loses her temper, she’ll basically turn off her common sense and plunge ahead.

Who’s most likely to wear boots/ weapons/ sweatpants to a formal event?

Liorah! She’d do it just to shock/annoy everyone.

"Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark." The Tale of Despereaux

Erynne
    @erynne

Definitely Finn. He’s strong and always prepared for trouble!

Who would most likely be the class clown? 

Julian without a doubt. He’s got the goofy/ sarcastic sense of humor. (Like me😁)

-Bob Ross

Ella
    @writergirl101

@erynne

Ooh, I don’t know if any of my characters fit into that category…  that’s a problem.  Umm, probably Murin, she’s sarcastic and would do anything to shock people.

Who’s most likely to start belting out a obscure song in the grocery store?

Murin, again 😂

Erynne
    @erynne

He doesn’t have a name yet, but he’s an old man who lives alone in a forest. He’s a little crazy but he doesn’t get embarrassed over anything.

(I like answering these,but I can’t think of any questions! XD)

-Bob Ross

Ella
    @writergirl101

Here’s another one then:

<b>Who’s most likely to try to make everything perfect?</b>

Seia, because if anything in her plan goes wrong, she and  her sister might be killed.

sparrowhawke
    @sparrowhawke

Torsten, or Laiaka. But they’d do it for different reasons–Torsten, because he tries soo hard to live up to others’ expectations and Laiaka because she’s the mom friend who doesn’t want anyone to die XD

Who’s most likely to keep all their childhood toys?

Torsten, again!

Semper ubi sub ubi.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest