Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

I think my character Kelsi would most likely own a cat. She has a very time-consuming career, but if she decided to have any pets, I think it would be a cat ๐Ÿ™‚

Who’s most likely to spend a lot of time outside even if the weather is terrible? XD

Definitely Taylor! She is the most outdoorsy-gal stereotype you could think of.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Ferran! He and his family actually have a cat. I feel like Faye and Acyn would really love cats too.

Who’s most likely to make the others believe an entirely inaccurate/ridiculous version of a story as a joke?

Ziyad! That’s exactly what he’d find funny.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~The Book Thief

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@rose-colored-fancy Probably Kay, Keith, or both.

Who would be most likely to always wear sneakers, no matter the occasion, because they’re comfortable?

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

Definitely Penny! She hates wearing anything fancy (especially heels!), and she enjoys being comfortable, so sneakers are right up her alley ๐Ÿ™‚

Who’s most likely to eat a whole tub/carton (what do they come in?) of ice cream when they’re very, very upset?ย Sorry if the question is kind of lame, I’m bad at coming up with them sometimes XD

I’m going to have to say Penny again LOL. She goes through quite a bit of trauma throughout my books, and ice cream is a comfort to her.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@ally-renee Rachel. She’s a kiddo.

Who would be most likely to know how to juggle? With anything and everything?

- TK

Arindown
    @arindown

Oh…probably Whalen. He just seems like the sort of guy who could juggle.

Who would be the most likely to climb a tree just to see the view?

Probably Ella.

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@arindown Hathach.

Who would be most likely to be the fastest runner in their area?

- TK

Ella
    @writergirl101

@devastate-lasting

Probably Oregen, he’s super active.

Who’s most likely to do something stupid just to get people’s attention?

Seia

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

Oh definitely Kevin. He is a goofball and enjoys being the center of attention XD

<i>Who’s most likely toย watch the world’s most TERRIBLE movies just so they can make fun of them?ย </i>:P

Uhhhh I can kind see that in all my characters LOL. But mostly in Alex and Penny; I can see them doing that as a favorite pastime ๐Ÿ™‚

Wingiby Iggiby
    @wingiby-iggiby

I don’t have a lot of characters fleshed out for my current book yet, but, come to think of it, either Weslow or Clench would come up with that idea — and then they would probably drag their entire company into the theater with them ๐Ÿ˜› That was a great question, @ally-renee !

Who is most likely to say: “You do as I say, not as I do, you big mutton-head!!”

This is Major Loveless’s favorite saying, LOL

@rose-colored-fancy

This was an awesome idea, btw! ๐Ÿ˜€

"Whatever man loves dominates them. I loved wrong, for I loved myself. You don't know how sorry I am."

Erynne
    @erynne

This is an awesome idea!

I could definitely see on of my MCs, Lacey owning a cat.

Who would be most likely to make a habit of embarrassing themself in public?ย 

Probably Julian, another MC

Erynne
    @erynne

This is an awesome idea!

I could definitely see on of my MCs, Lacey, owning a cat.

Who would be most likely to make a habit of embarrassing themself in public?ย 

Probably Julian, another MC

Erynne
    @erynne

Sorry, I think I posted that twice, and apparently there’s been several posts since the cat question.

Erynne
    @erynne

@wingiby-iggiby

I think the one of my pirates, Blaise, would say that quite often. XD

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@wingiby-iggiby

Thank you! It’s one of the things I think about a lot while developing characters, so I thought it might be fun to do on SE.

Ooh, probably Faye! She’s constantly falling over her own feet and saying the wrong thing, poor thing.

Who’s most likely to say “I tried to be what you wanted me to be. You never noticed.”?

Either Liorah or Ziyad.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~The Book Thief

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest