fb

Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to…

Viewing 7 posts - 136 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@mischievous-thwapling

*imagines her doing that* *kinda wants to see that in real life* Now I really wanted to dare her to do something. Like a lot. XD

Do it!! Please!! That’s going to be spectacular, and I beg of you, make it as ridiculous and dangerous as you can! I want to write that!

@erynne

Who would prefer a dark, rainy, bleh day over a nice sunny one?

Okay, this is very counter-intuitive, but I think most of my characters. The setting is in a desert, so to them, rain means it’ll be a good year. So most of them actually like rain! It’s actually not that hard to write though since I also like rainy days, (In moderation.) 

New Question: who would be most likely to wear clothes from a different time period just for fun?

Sahar! If she was in a modern time, she would wear literally all the decades at once, and I somehow think she’d love sixties and eighties clothing.

"Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark." The Tale of Despereaux

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Oh, forgot to add a question!

Who would spend forever getting ready?

Sahar! Definitely!

"Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark." The Tale of Despereaux

Erynne
    @erynne

Ooh, I could see the mermaids taking forever to get ready. Also, probably Eliana but I’m not definite on that.

Who would most likely start singing random songs?

I think Julian would and so would Queen Emery. I could see her just going around the castle humming a song while doing her thing. Julian would more than likely start singing a song in the middle of a conversation if someone unintentionally said a line from that song.

"There are no mistakes, only happy accidents."
    -Bob Ross

Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@rose-colored-fancy

LOL XD Like, dare Liorah to do something on this thread, or make Zanar dare Liorah to do something on the Character Castle 2.0 after the trap is done?

If your dreams turn to dust... vacuum.
    ~Author Unknown

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@mischievous-thwapling

Make Zanar dare Liorah, after the trap! I want to see Ferran’s reaction. (It’s probably something like “Again? NO, don’t! You remember what happened last time!” XD)

Who would most likely start singing random songs?

Sahar, definitely! Sahar is the kind of person to start singing in the middle of a conversation. (Musical style XD) Liorah sings to herself a lot, but only when she thinks nobody’s listening. Or she does it to annoy people because she does not have a great voice XD

Who’s most likely to do stuff purely for attention?

Hmm, Sahar, probably XD

Erynne
    @erynne

Julian for sure!!

Wh0 would be most likely to write a poem about the most random thing? (like checking the mail, for instance)

the one and only person in my story who would do that is the guy that lives in the woods. (who still needs a name…)

"There are no mistakes, only happy accidents."
    -Bob Ross

Sam M
    @sam-m

Who would be most likely to write a poem about the most random thing?

Maybe Lauren, because she has a spontaneity to her. But I can see Travis being a poet too.

Who’s most likely to do stuff purely for attention?

Dante. Yep.

New Question: Who’s most likely to procrastinate on a huge project?

Viewing 7 posts - 136 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest