fb

Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to…

Viewing 13 posts - 136 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@mischievous-thwapling

*imagines her doing that* *kinda wants to see that in real life* Now I really wanted to dare her to do something. Like a lot. XD

Do it!! Please!! That’s going to be spectacular, and I beg of you, make it as ridiculous and dangerous as you can! I want to write that!

@erynne

Who would prefer a dark, rainy, bleh day over a nice sunny one?

Okay, this is very counter-intuitive, but I think most of my characters. The setting is in a desert, so to them, rain means it’ll be a good year. So most of them actually like rain! It’s actually not that hard to write though since I also like rainy days, (In moderation.) 

New Question: who would be most likely to wear clothes from a different time period just for fun?

Sahar! If she was in a modern time, she would wear literally all the decades at once, and I somehow think she’d love sixties and eighties clothing.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Oh, forgot to add a question!

Who would spend forever getting ready?

Sahar! Definitely!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

Ooh, I could see the mermaids taking forever to get ready. Also, probably Eliana but I’m not definite on that.

Who would most likely start singing random songs?

I think Julian would and so would Queen Emery. I could see her just going around the castle humming a song while doing her thing. Julian would more than likely start singing a song in the middle of a conversation if someone unintentionally said a line from that song.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@rose-colored-fancy

LOL XD Like, dare Liorah to do something on this thread, or make Zanar dare Liorah to do something on the Character Castle 2.0 after the trap is done?

"I threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell."

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@mischievous-thwapling

Make Zanar dare Liorah, after the trap! I want to see Ferran’s reaction. (It’s probably something like “Again? NO, don’t! You remember what happened last time!” XD)

Who would most likely start singing random songs?

Sahar, definitely! Sahar is the kind of person to start singing in the middle of a conversation. (Musical style XD) Liorah sings to herself a lot, but only when she thinks nobody’s listening. Or she does it to annoy people because she does not have a great voice XD

Who’s most likely to do stuff purely for attention?

Hmm, Sahar, probably XD

Erynne
    @erynne

Julian for sure!!

Wh0 would be most likely to write a poem about the most random thing? (like checking the mail, for instance)

the one and only person in my story who would do that is the guy that lives in the woods. (who still needs a name…)

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Sam M
    @sam-m

Who would be most likely to write a poem about the most random thing?

Maybe Lauren, because she has a spontaneity to her. But I can see Travis being a poet too.

Who’s most likely to do stuff purely for attention?

Dante. Yep.

New Question: Who’s most likely to procrastinate on a huge project?

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@sam-m

Hmm, tricky one! I guess all my characters, except Ziyad, Gavril, and Ferran, probably. They’d all do it for different reasons though.

Liorah would actively and aggressively procrastinate on it, ignoring the project with all her might, just because she either doesn’t want to start or doesn’t want to fail.

Acyn would start, then get distracted by something five minutes in and keep getting distracted by other interesting things and suddenly it’s five hours later and he hasn’t gotten ahead at all.

Sahar would forget as soon as she heard about it, remember the night before, panic, and finish it in one sitting. (It’s probably not even that bad.)

Okay, weird question but it’s the only one I got XD

Which character is most likely to be immortal?

Ziyad! None of my characters have supernatural abilities, but Ziyad keeps barely not dying to the point of being ridiculous.

Erynne
    @erynne

Dominic!!! I could so see him accidently making himself immortal in one of his science experiment fails 😂

Which of your characters would be/ is the most immature? 

Probably Julian. Not gonna lie. Also the pirates for sure.

Sam M
    @sam-m

Which of your characters would be/ is the most immature? 

Hmm…I’d say that Dante generally seems like the most immature, even though a lot of it is him pretending to be somebody that he really isn’t.

Which of your characters is the most selfless?

Probably Judah.

Neasa
    @irishcelticredflowercrown

Which of your characters is the most selfless?

Probably Skye. She’s going to spend the rest of her life repenting for failing to step in when many lives were in danger.

Which character would you catch dancing on a table instead of figuring out where the magic weapon is?

Definitely Finbar. He’s very easily distracted and loves to be the entertainer of the group XD

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@sam-m

Thanks for constantly reviving this dying thread XD

Which character would you catch dancing on a table instead of figuring out where the magic weapon is?

Sahar! She’d do it just to make the others laugh, or she’d just get distracted. XD

Which characters would have this conversation?

A: Yes, but do pigeons get songs stuck in their head?

B: I don’t know, go to bed, it’s 3 am.

A is Sahar and B is Acyn. This is their entire relationship dynamic LOL

Sam M
    @sam-m

@rose-colored-fancy

LOL. Great question! A would be Lauren and B would be Kaz. 🙂

New Question: Which character would be most likely to become a bounty hunter?

Viewing 13 posts - 136 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest