Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Hi everyone!
      I had an idea for a character development exercise that might be fun/helpful.

How it works:

Answer the question below with the name of the character most likely to do/say the thing. (You can add an explanation, but it’s optional๐Ÿ˜‰) Then you ask a question for the next person. (You can answer that question too if you’d like๐Ÿ˜‰)

Which of your characters would be most likely to say “I don’t take orders, I barely take suggestions”?

Out of my characters, probably my MC, Liorah. She has definitely said this at some point. XD

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~The Book Thief

Alabama Rose
      @bama-rose

Oh this is awesome!

I can seriously HEAR Nicolรกs saying that to someone! Lol.

Next question: Which of your characters would be most likely to say, “I’m so so so so sorry!”

Hmm, I don’t know which of my characters would.. maybe Carlos or Camilla. They both show a lot of compassion.

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

Zee
      @zee

That’s easy–Anna’s brother, Radoslav. In fact, “I’m sorry” (without all the extra “so’s”) seems to be his favorite line. Used in the sense of an apology, rather than commiseration.

Who’s most likely to say “I miss you?”

Ella
        @writergirl101

Sadana, my MC’s sister.ย  They don’t get to see each other often.

Who’s most likely to say “I like to have at least eight feet of personal space, normally.” ?

Probably Eabha.ย  She’s just that kind of person. ๐Ÿ˜‰

If something goes wrong in your life, yell "Plot twist!" and keep going. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฐ

Rose
          @rose-colored-fancy

That would be Acyn! He’s not a touchy person, and it sounds exactly like something he would say!

Who’s most likely to dye their hair a crazy color?

Sahar! She’s the kind of person who would love blue hair.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~The Book Thief

Sam M
            @sam-m

Definitely Lauren! She dyed her hair purple, although I don’t think she’d be opposed to trying out different colors too (e.g. blue, pink).

Who’s most likely to injure themselves doing something unnecessarily dangerous?

I think out of my main characters, it would probably be Judah or Dante. Although, Frankie is another possibility.

sparrowhawke
            @sparrowhawke

Enitan, probably. He’s pretty reckless, much to the annoyance of his protective sister and reserved brother.

Who’s most likely to write poetry?

I’ll go with Torsten. He’s quiet and reflective and loves storytelling.

Semper ubi sub ubi.

Arindown
              @arindown

My storywriter girl, Ella. I doubt she writes a lot of poetry, just a little when she’s feeling down.

Who’s the most likely to see animals as friends?

Probably Ella’s sister Kayla. She’s a dog person.๐Ÿ˜„

@rose-colored-fancy
                this is a really good idea!

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

Rose
                @rose-colored-fancy

@arindown

this is a really good idea!

Thank you!

Definitely Liorah and Gavril! They both have conversations with their horses.

Who’s most likely to forget to eat/sleep while working on something they find interesting? (I mean under normal circumstances, emergencies excluded)

Acyn! He’s the kind of person who forgets to do anything else when he gets interested in something.

Ella
                  @writergirl101

Seia definitely.ย  She gets obsessed with anything that’s boring for other people.

Who’s most likely to “kill” you over a bad cup of coffee?

Eabha probably

If something goes wrong in your life, yell "Plot twist!" and keep going. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฐ

Ally Renee
                    @ally-renee

Hmmm, I would say my main character Penny. If she’s in a bad mood, she has a hard time controlling her temper and just rages a lot XD

Which of your characters would be most likely to lie to get out of an invitation to an event?

I would say my supremely introverted character Danny. He is very much a loner and only enjoys the company of a few people.

@rose-colored-fancy
                      ย This is such a fun idea!! ๐Ÿ˜€

~ Ally Renee

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Rose
                      @rose-colored-fancy

@ally-renee

Thanks, Ally!

Ooh, that’s so Acyn! When he has to attend a party, he brings a book, finds the quietest corner, and ignores everyone. He likes people, but only when he chooses to.ย And not in large groups.

Which character is most likely to say: “Pardon my lack of excitement, but I’m not entirely thrilled.”?

Ziyad, definitely. I can literally hear him saying that!

Ella
                        @writergirl101

Probably Eabha.ย  She’s the sarcastic one. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Who’s the most likely to make a Pinterest board for every idea that popped into their head?ย  (if they lived on Earth)

Seia, definitely.

Sam M
                          @sam-m

I think I’d have to go with Lauren again. ๐Ÿ™‚ She’s very creative.

Who’s the most likely to know how to sew stitches?

Jordan. She has a lot of medical skills.

Arindown
                          @arindown

I feel like I have several characters that know how, but Kyerin would probably be the best at it. He’d also try to be kind to his patient.

Who’s the most likely to own a cat?

Kayla. She may be a dog person, but I feel like she could fall for a kitten too.

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest