fb

Character memes

Forums Fiction Characters Character memes

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani XD

*excited gasp* 😀 😀

All those are great XD XD

And to answer your question, Tai, I do agree with Grace but I think I would say you’re hitting, since the definition of “kick” is “strike or propel forcibly with the foot.(verb)” and “a blow or forceful thrust with the foot.(noun)”, and that makes me think that you’d have to actually be using the muscles of your leg/foot to do the kick… *deep breath* …. which you wouldn’t be doing if your leg is cut off and in your hands 😀

Awww… *hugs Gerik despite any protests he makes* (I feel like he’s probably an antagonist in the story but even bad guys need hugs :)) )

_____

Always gets hugged first: Werrley, Gwen

Would get hugged by friendly person, return the hug awkwardly: Stilton, Kylian, Dana, Wiggins

Yells “I won’t hesitate, friend”: Werrley

Would hug without warning: Werrley, Dragon (if horses can hug)

Would hug as a warning: Dharin

Won’t hug no matter what: Marek, Commander Vulferym

Hugs only close friends and even then not very often: Dana, Greyl

Would complain about having someone hug them but actually really like it: Greyl, Kylian

(Also this:)

Never gets hugs and is too shy and prideful to ask for one, but really wants one: Kylian

Playing Uno:

Card: Stop picking flowers for Stilton or draw 25

Gwen: *holding a bouquet in one hand, draws 25*

Card: Stop being sarcastic or draw 25

Greyl: Like that’s ever gonna happen. *drawing 25*

Card: Stop writing songs for Gwendolyn or draw 25

Stilton: *horrified* *draws 25 cards as fast as possible while not dropping his lute*

Card: Stop eating scones or draw 25

Werrley: *shoving another scone in his mouth* *drops crumbs on his 25 cards*

Card: Turn away a late visitor or draw 25

Dana: *busily stitching up a cut on a child’s forehead they got from falling down the stairs getting a midnight snack* Someone draw 25 for me, will you?

Card: Talk about your feelings or draw 25

Kylian: *draws 25* *keeps slowly dying inside* *he really needs a hug, my poor boi*

Card: Stop stabbing people or draw 25

Marek: *stabs card deck* *picks 25* *

Card: Stop drinking ale or draw 25

Dharin: *downing another tankard, picks up whole deck*

Card: Stop eating apples or draw 25

Dragon: *munches on the 25 cards she draws* *spits them out because they don’t taste like apples* *they had red on them, apples are red, so they must have been apples* *they weren’t, though*

Card: Be nice to people, give a few coins to the poor, and stop dressing lavishly, or draw 25

Comm. Vulferym: *draws 25*

Card: Accept 3000 gold coins as payment for helping the king or draw 25

Wiggins: Whall, Ah nev’r seen sech rubbish. Ah hev no need o’ riches!*draws 25*

(BONUS)

Card: Kiss the person on your left or draw 25

Stilton: *looks to his left to see who’s sitting there*

Marek, sitting on Stilton’s left: *looks mildly horrified*

Gwen, sitting across the room: *scrambles over and wedges herself in-between Marek and Stilton*

Stilton: *immediately turns red* *looks at his feet*

Gwen: *rolls eyes and leans in*

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Oh my. . . XD

And yeah, bad guys do often need hugs. Gerik could use one; he has a rough backstory. But you might be more hesitant to hug him if you knew he bullies Kiet pretty badly. 😛

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Dakota
    @dakota

@naiya-dyani OH-MY!! Tai, you just- I don’t know what to do with you!!! 🙂 XD XD

Yeah, sometimes bad guys do need hugs, especially if they’re not the really bad kind or they’re gonna turn good soon. But I don’t know if I have any of that kind  . . . hmm . . . *Runs off to check* Okay, I do have a couple.

@anne_the_noob14

XD Your guys are so funny. But . . . if Kylian needs a hug . . . me and Megyn can give him one . . .

Always gets hugged first: Mikey

Would get hugged by friendly person, return the hug awkwardly: Jim, Rob,

Yells “I won’t hesitate, friend”: Alan, Micheal

Would hug without warning:  Mikey

Would hug as a warning: I don’t know . . .

Won’t hug no matter what: Dayton

Hugs only close friends and even then not very often: Stella

Is always ready to give a hug when someone needs it: Megyn

Would complain about having someone hug them but actually really like it: Jack

Playing Uno:

Card: Talk about your feelings or draw 25

Jim: *swallows* *stares “spaced out”-ishly at the deck while drawing 25 cards*

Card: Cry in front of people or draw 25

Rob: *expressionlessly draws 25 cards*

Card: Stop being sarcastic or draw 25

Jack: *bursts into snickers of laughter* *draws 25 cards VERY slowly, while remarking, “I wonder if the card ever considered the fact that my hands might not be big enough to hold 25 more cards . . . ”

Card: Tell the person on your left your deepest secret or draw 25 cards

Megyn: *glances left* *draws a deep, shaky breath* *draws 25 cards*

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@anne_the_noob14 @naiya-dyani @Dakota You guys are pretty funny sometimes.😆

I’m not usually into this meme stuff…but I came up with one, so I’m going to put it down.

Card: Punch the person on your right, or draw 25.

Enan has one card *Looks at his sister, Ella, to his right* *thinks about punching her*

*Ella raises eyebrow in warning*

*Enan stands up, turns his chair around, sits down again, with his back to the table.* “It’s a strategy game.” *grins* *punches his Uncle Erik, who his now on his right.*

Not all those who wander are lost.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Ahh… well, I’ll hug him anyways. Maybe he’ll feel bad 😛 *hugs Gerik*

@dakota
    Hehe thank you 😉

And aww yeah actually I’m gonna make Kylian come over here for hugs.

Kylian: Um. *looks around awkwardly* What’s going on?

Me: People want to hug you.

Kylian: *alarmed expression flickers briefly across his face*

@arindown

Oh my goodness, Enan XD Good thinking XD

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

Gerik: *glares uncomfortably* You’re an idiot for trusting him.

Kiet: *goes a bit pale*

Me: *sigh* Aunt Livi, restrain him with hugs or punch him. Your choice.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

Me: *tilts head to one side, regarding Gerik with a bemused expression*

Me: *hands Gerik some coffee and a scone* Here ya go. Have these 🙂 And another hug. *hugs him again*

Me: But please note that if you hurt Kiet, I’ll be mad 🙂

Me: *turns to Kiet and smother him in hugs* *hands him milkshake* *hands Grace coffee*

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

Gerik: *is looking very distinctly uncomfortable now*

Kiet: *tries to hide snickering*

Gerik: *shoots him a death glare*

Kiet: *tiny yelp* *sucks intensely on milkshake*

Grace: *sips coffee and lets tip of hidden dagger flash only within Gerik’s line of sight*

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

XD

I wonder how uncomfortable he’d be if I kissed his cheek lol XD

And yeah Gerik, I’ve got a trio of bounty hunters who would love to get their hands on you if you touch my baby…

Kylian, Dharin, and Marek: *stare calmly at Gerik*

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

Look, you can make him as uncomfortable as you want. 😉

Gerik: Or you could NOT. *crosses arms and glares back at the Riders*

Tai: Look, you already know what I’ll do to you if you act up again.

Kiet: *picks silently at his nails*

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @dakota @arindown

Dakota
    @dakota

@arindown *laughing really hard while leaning against Alan, who is also laughing really hard* That was great!

@anne_the_noob14
    LOL, Livi. I bet Gerik would be really uncomfortable if you did THAT!!

Megyn and I walk over to hug Kylian. Megyn nudges my arm and nods ahead to the face-off with Gerik. “Should we  hold off just a moment?”

Me: “I’ll ask Livi,” *leans over and whispers in Livi’s ear, “Should we go ahead and hug him now or should we forbear?”

@naiya-dyani
    Better watch it Gerik. I’ve got several tough guys in my corner that would readily join any posse formed to keep YOU  in line. *clears throat* You might recognize one of them . . . *glances at Rob, who’s standing with his arms folded professionally across his chest*

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@dakota @anne_the_noob14

HAHA that’s right!!

Grace: *crosses her arms* I would recommend keeping your guard up. He’s known to be an idiot even when Kiet has people on his side.

Gerik: You’re the ones being idiots! He’s Sirakani, he’ll–

Tai: *eyes flash* Watch it.

Kiet: *swallows hard*

Me: Gerik, do I have to kick you out of here???

Gerik: *scowls and sits back, giving Rob a death glare*

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

Heheh >:D Maybe I shall. Or maybe I’ll wait. Drag it out, ya know 😉

Oh my goodness I love that XD Grace got a bit more than she bargained for, huh.

@dakota

😀 Y’all can hug him!

Ah, and don’t worry, Grace. Marek’s watching him. And I really doubt Gerik would try to mess with any of the authors… That’s generally a BAD idea. One of my characters decided to be ornery a few weeks ago and I’m gonna get my revenge 😛

Ooh, Gerik. *shakes head, making “tsk tsk” noises* I’d be veeerrryyy careful if I was you.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

Ohhhhh yes. . . XD Her life gets quite crazy once she meets the crew.

Grace: That was YOUR fault.

Me: It was not!! It was how the plot went!

Grace: *raises eyebrow* And who created the plot?

Me:

Grace: And did that fever bit really have to be in there?

Me: That was important development for you!

Grace: *scowls*

Me: Heh. She’s just mad because she cried.

It’s not the AUTHORS he’s planning on messing with. I’ve already done essentially what I’m gonna do to him. I mean, the second draft IS done now.

I’m just saying I wouldn’t put it totally past him to try something even when dangerous people are protecting Kiet. Has to do with his motives. 😉 But he’d wait until none of them were around.

Kiet, you can stay at Aunt Livi’s tonight. That way her bounty hunters can still guard you! 😀

Kiet: *blushes* I don’t want to keep people awake.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 410 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest