Character memes

Forums Fiction Characters Character memes

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 394 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani

iT GETS BETTER EVERY TIME I COME BACK

I love this XD

Dharin: *rubs his cheek* *whispers to me* she packs a good punch, goshdarnit!

Me: *nods unsympathetically* You deserved it.

Gwen, Werrley, Greyl, Stilton, and Dana enter.

Stilton and Werrley: *immediately go grab bottles of whipped cream*

Gwen and Dana: *roll their eyes and join Grace and Jin and everyone else on the sidelines*

Literally everyone: *expects Greyl to also join them on the sidelines*

Greyl: *looks back and forth, considering*    Ya know what? *grabs bottle* I’m in! *shrugs at Gwen’s bewildered look* Haven’t had this much fun in ages!

Me: *decides to leave the fray and join the sideline crew* *also so I can keep an eye on Dharin*

Gotta steal some of these real quick…

Gwen: All in all, this trip was 100% successful!

Werrley: We lost Dharin, though.

Stilton, Greyl, Dana, and Gwen, simultaneously: ALL IN ALL, THIS TRIP WAS 100% SUCCESSFUL!!!

Dharin: So I got in the cave and the dragon was like “AAAAHHH DHARIN” and I was like “AAAAA DRAGON” but I killed it with no trouble.

Gwen: Dana literally just put thirty-six stitches in your leg, you have a black eye, a gash above your eyebrow, and your left wrist is swollen. How is that “no trouble”??

Dharin: Would you punish me for something I didn’t do?

Gwen: Of course not.

Dharin: Good, cause I didn’t turn the oven off before I left your house and I think that cloud of smoke is coming from the general direction of your hou- *Gwen punches him in the nose, grabs his horse, and takes off back to her house*

Dharin, wiping blood off his chin: Wait! That’s my horse! How am I supposed to get back??

Gwen, yelling back over her shoulder: YOU’RE NOT

Dharin: I am evil. I am darkness. I feed off the souls of my enemies and I-

Stilton: You sleep with a stuffed Valentine’s day bear that you named Sir Fluffs-A-Lot.

Dharin: HE IS SECOND IN COMMAND IN MY ARMY OF DARKNESS. NO ONE SHALL SPEAK EVIL OF SIR FLUFFS-A-LOT AND LIVE.

Stilton: Yeah, cause they’ll laugh so hard they’ll suffocate XD

Dharin: *scowl slowly turns into pout* *in quiet voice:* you mean you don’t like Sir Fluffs? *starts tearing up and sniffles*

Stilton, with alarm: woAH HEY HEY DON’T CRY please don’t cry I can’t handle people who are crying please please….. *starts crying*

Gwen: *comes in*

*Stilton and Dharin are sitting on the floor, tears streaming down their cheeks, Dharin holding his stuffed bear*

Gwen: What happened?? Are you guys ok??

Dharin: HE DOESN’T LIKE SIR FLUFFS-A-LOT!!!

Stilton, at the same time: HE STARTED CRYING!! I MADE HIM CRYYYYYY *breaks down in more sobs*

Gwen: … c’mere. *opens arms for group hug*

"Reck not."
    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@anne_the_noob14

LOL Dharin is great!!

Sold souls and dead promises

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Thank you!! I’m having so much fun designing him lol

"Reck not."
    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

@anne_the_noob14

I can imagine! 😆

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

He’s one of the “is incredibly flirty and seems really tough but is actually a cinnamon roll” babies 🙂

Dharin: I AM NOT A CINNAMON ROLL

Me: … *holds up baby duck*

Dharin:   O.O   SMOL FLUFFER 😀 😀 😀

"Reck not."
    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

@anne_the_noob14

I can tell 😆

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Sedra: *walks in*

Sedra: *sees whipped cream war*

Sedra: *whirls on me* WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THIS WAS HAPPENING AHHHHH *runs to the store and somehow buys out their entire stock of whipped cream (no I don’t know where she got the money and yes I’m too scared to ask)*

Sedra: *runs back in dragging a bunch of people behind her* EN GUARDE EVERYONE.

Eina: *was forcibly brought along* o.O *siiiighs* I’m surrounded by idiots. *quickly joins the sidelines and hides in the corner*

Zane, Tyrone, Neera, and Sedra: *immediately join in the chaos*

"You can dance with my henchman."

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14

Having read most of what you’ve written, I’m intrigued about Dharin.

Kenem: *sees whipped cream war going on* *disappears into dark corner, avoiding eye contact and ignoring Kirat calling him to join in*

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial *grins* I’m glad!

XD Poor Kenem…

"Reck not."
      ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @urwen-starial

Grace, to Urwen: I’m not.

Kedori: *runs in and startles Kiet from behind with a squirt to the back of the head*

___

Gerik to Kiet: I’ve got a thirst for revenge and several inches and pounds on you, what have you got

Tai: He’s got a best friend who’ll knock you into next week if you make one wrong move

Grace: A girl that can kill you in your sleep and make it look for all the world like an accident

Enna Sora: A healer for an adopted mom that is not above accidentally poisoning you

Dari and Kedori: And left and right backup

Kiet: Remind me what you’ve got again

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

*grins* He’s not all bad… 😛 Though I’m kinda biased XD

Yeah, Gerik. >:) What was that you said again?

"Reck not."
        ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Heh, he sounds like Tai, just with a more flirtatious side. XD

Tai: Hey! I’m popular with girls!

Grace: Right. It might help your case if you didn’t have whipped cream filling your right ear right now.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
          @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani *grins*

XD Poor Tai. *hands him napkin*

"Reck not."
          ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Heh, he might a hose for that. . .

Mayacat
            @mayacat

@anne_the_noob14

pretty much XD

Lunic’s actually around average, so five feet seven inches or so, but Kenin’s still only like, four foot ten, and he hates it. 🙂

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 394 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest