Character memes

Forums Fiction Characters Character memes

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 394 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

Kiet: *is licking the whipped cream off and dying laughing*

Tai: No fair! *snatches bottle from you* *creates a halo on his own head and squirts it into his mouth for ten seconds straight*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

*goes to get another six bottles of it* *gives Tai a “challenge accepted” look*

"Reck not."
      ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

Tai: *gives you an “I’d like to see you try” look*

Kiet: *dives further under blankets* This could get both messy and dangerous. Dari, tell me you’re recording this.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

Don’t worry, Kiet. If Dari isn’t, Dharin is XD

Dharin: *is already setting up tripod*

Me: Isn’t that a little bit overkill?

Dharin: Nope. *presses “record” and pulls out about a dozen more bottles from his bag*

Me: Ah, so you’re joining us. Why am I not surprised?

Dharin: It’s on… 😛 *starts squirting whipped cream into his mouth*

Me: *manages to do it for 24 seconds straight*

This reminds me of that part of the Battle for Helm’s Deep where Gimli and Legolas are seeing who can get the highest number of kills XD

"Reck not."
        ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

Tai: *looks you straight in the eye while doing it for thirty*

Grace: *sigh* You know you guys are just making more work for Kiet and I? Because you’ll end up in sugar comas, and guess who’s going to be responsible for taking care of you?

Kiet: *glances at her out of the corner of his eye and stops mid-squirt* *muffled voice* But it’s so delicious. . .

Livi Ryddle
          @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

*sighs* *narrows eyes and grabs another bottle*

Dharin, who has been squirting it in his mouth for the last minute, and making a swirl out of his mouth when he ran out of room: *finally is having too much difficulty breathing through his mose with his head tipped back at a nintey-degree angle, and starts trying to swallow it all* *ends up getting choked and has to tip his head back down, spilling about two bottles’ worth into the floor and down the front of his clothes*

"Reck not."
          ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

Grace: *irritated sigh* I told you so! *whacks Dharin on the back* You guys are seriously idiots.

Kiet: *continues sucking on bottle innocently*

Tai: *doesn’t bother trying to look innocent and smirks at Dharin*

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

Dharin, after he has cleared his breathe-ways (yes, I just made that up): *gives Grace a smirk and wink* Can’t keep your hands off me, huh. That’s ok. I wouldn’t be able to, either, if I was you.

Me: *grimaces at Dharin’s attempted flirting* Grace, I apologize on his behalf. *pulls Dharin aside and hisses:* behave yourself for once in your life!!! Somebody’s gonna smack you.

"Reck not."
            ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14 @naiya-dyani

Kirat: Oooh. *smiles evilly*

Jin: No.

Kirat: *pulls out ten cans of whipped cream*

Jin: Kirat, no.

Kirat: *proceeds to join in*

Jin: *shakes head and joins Grace on the sidelines*

Jin: *to Grace* How’s life? *watches as Rhioe enters and comes over*

Rhioe: What’s happening?

Jin: They decided to have a whipped cream war. I think.

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Dakota
              @dakota

@naiya-dyani @anne_the_noob14 @urwen-starial  LOL!! And yes, I love Micheal too!

UH, OH!!! Whipped cream wars! I’m outta here!!

Psalm 119:11
              Your word I have hidden in my heart,
              That I might not sin against You.

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @urwen-starial

Grace: *promptly smacks Dharin across the face wordlessly* *joins Jin by the sidelines* How’s life? Interesting, at the moment. *sends a glare Dharin’s way* A little too interesting, if you ask me. I hear we’re both the babysitters of our friend groups?

@dakota
                XD Might be best.

Esmeralda Gramilton
                @esmeralda-gramilton

@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @anne_the_noob14

Zarin: WHIPPED CREAM WAR!! I WANNA JOIN!!

Me: *holding Zarin back* I’m sorry, that’s not a good idea.

Xineta: *bounces up* Who cares?!

Lyndira: I CARE. You want to give me fifteen people to look after?! Actually, more like fourteen because obviously Ajeris won’t-

Ajeris: It actually sounds kinda fun. . .

Lyndira: I forbid you. As your wife I forbid you.

Me: Ooh! As your author I-

Shayne: *walks calmly up to me and places duct tape on the keyboard so I can’t talk*

Lyndira: And Hyri, you’re the Healer, you won’t let them do this, will you? That’s FOURTEEN PEOPLE, not to mention if the side characters join in!!!

Hyri: You’re forgetting that I have no control. . .

Lyndira: Contessa!

Contessa: Well, I’m only in charge when the leaders are busy. . .

Lyndira: Mindysa?

Mindysa: Um, we have to vote. And I think-

Kyrei: WE’RE HAVING A WHIPPED CREAM WAR!

Jarvyn: But think about-
                  Elysso: No, Kyrei’s right. Wouldn’t you like an excuse to get your enemies?

Jarvyn: What enemies.

Elysso: JARVYN YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS! *pulls him into the war* LET’S GO.

Drayden: *turning on a camera* I have a feeling this is about to get very bad.

Alixa: *rushes in* GUYS I CALLED THE OTHERS THIS IS GONNA BE ALL OUT!!!

Participating members: Alixa, Kyrei, Zarin, Xineta, Shayne, Kayti, Elysso, Jarvyn, Ajeris, Merlye, Satoshi, Nyara, Haruki, Kyn, Celyne.

Bystanders who’ll get covered in whipped cream anyway: Wixyl, Mindysa, Amin, Skyler, Contessa, Rhynii, Tori, Lyndira, Elsie, Myra, Drayden, Saydra, Hyri, Sandrye.

Gonna also tag @mayacat because she’ll love this.

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.” ~Elysso

Urwen Starial
                  @urwen-starial

Jin: All in all, a 100% successful trip!

Rhioe: But we lost Kirat!

Kenem: All in all, a 100% successful trip!

Asywulf: WHY DO YOU LIVE?!?!?!?!

Kirat: Because you refuse to let anyone else kill me, and when I’m finally within your grasp, you insist on asking stupid philosophical questions.

Asywulf: Oh.

Kirat: What happens if you put a Moonwolf on the moon?

Jin: He’ll explode and die because there’s no oxygen on the moon.

Kirat: I never said we’d send him up without a suit you absolute monster!

*Conversation overheard at breakfast table*

Asywulf: *sweating nervously in the background*

Kirat: So I was like “Ahh spider!” and the spider was like “ahh Kirat!”

Kirat: Would you punish me for something I didn’t do?

Teacher: Of course not.

Kirat: Good, because I didn’t do my homework.

Kenem: I am evil. I am darkness. I feed off the souls of my enemies and I-

Kirat: You sleep with a stuffed giraffe.

Kenem: HE IS MY SECOND IN COMMAND IN MY ARMY OF DARKNESS.

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Dakota
                    @dakota

@naiya-dyani Yeah, maybe!! 😆😆

Alan: *eyes light up* “You mean, Authoress, that you’re leaving us!!”

Me: I just gonna stay under this table over here and laugh until I die or it’s over, whichever happens first.

Alan: “Which means we can do what we want??!!”

Me: *a voice under the table* I’m not saying anything.

Alan and Michael: *simultaneously war whoop and, seizing the appropriate weapons of war, dash off the join the ranks*

Jack: “Uh, oh. Guess I’d better go along and make sure they don’t kill anybody!” *Follows with pretended reluctance but an mischievous twinkle  in his eyes*

Dayton: *shouts commandingly after them* “You two get back here immediately!!”

Jack: “Which two of us??”

Dayton: *grits her teeth and stalks off, muttering* “Juveniles!”

Rob: *shakes his head and stands off to the side, looking very mature and dignified*

Joe: *joins him but with a slight smile tugging at his lips*

Jamie and Megyn: *exchange glances* Megyn smiles a mischievous smile, selects a can and conceals herself for an ambush on some unsuspecting victim. Jamie also takes one but stands along the wall near Joe and Rob “It’s for defense.”

Jim: *calmly left the room a few minutes ago to talk to his horse*

Psalm 119:11
                    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
                    That I might not sin against You.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
                    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial WOW!! This thread is so fun!! 😆 😆

Me: whipped cream war?!! This is awesome!! *runs off* *dashes back in with Judah* *Grabs a can and offers him one*

Judah: YES!!

Both of us: *start squirting whip cream into our mouths.

Cade: *walks in* *looks casually over* *does a double-take* *raises an eyebrow* *shrugs* *picks up a can and joins us*

Abner: *walks in* *looks over* Why am I not surprised? *sighs and walks back out shaking his head*

Sold souls and dead promises

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 394 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest