fb

Character Building Game

Forums Fiction Characters Character Building Game

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@mayacat @naiya-dyani @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

I’ll answer for Jordan again, doing the last six questions:

@kimlikesart
    I really like your questions! 🙂

1. How is/was your relationship with your parents?

*blinks* um. He’s not really my dad, but I guess he counts as my parent. As far as our relationship goes. . . it’s. . . horrible. . . abusive. . . traumatic. Those seem like the best words to describe it.

2. If you could become a child again, would you?

*blinks back tears* yeah. . . yeah I would. life is sick. It would be nice to at least have my innocence back.

3. If you were free to do one thing without consequences or limitations what would it be?

*laughs* kill myself

@naiya-dyani
    I really like yours too!

1. If you could change one event from the past, what would it be?

Probably yeah, like Teagen said ‘I would not be born.’

2. Would you rather always be sure of having your physical needs taken care of or always have emotional and spiritual support?

Physical needs? *laughs* *voice drips with sarcasm* what are those? I mean like who needs to eat and stuff like that? Definitely not me, I mean just ask my step-dad. *laughs bitterly again then sighs* Emotional support is a whole lot better anyways.

3. Do you like or dislike storms?

Storms? They’re awesome!! For once something that can sympathize with my feelings!

New Questions:

1) if you could only have one of the friends you have now, which one would you keep?

2) If you were on a low-carb diet and had one chance to cheat, what food would you eat?

3) What month out of the year do you feel like you could stay in forever?

Sold souls and dead promises

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@mayacat @emberyus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

Ember, I think Jordan could use a session of cat therapy with Kiet. . .

Answering for that boi again.

1) if you could only have one of the friends you have now, which one would you keep?

*blinks* . . . Only one? *gnaws lip* Um. . . Bena [Mama; he means Enna Sora, one of my side characters] doesn’t count as just a friend, so I could probably keep her anyway. *glances at Grace and goes very red, lowering his voice* *gulps* And I guess that she counts as more than a friend, right? So I can keep both of them. . . and then I’d have to go with Tai. He’s my best friend–almost my brother. We’ve been through too much together to split up.

2) If you were on a low-carb diet and had one chance to cheat, what food would you eat?

*beams* Cinnamon rolls.

[Grace: That’s cannibalism. . .]

*sighs* Oh. . . May. That’s when our mountains finally come back to life. Spring is the most beautiful time out of the year.

New questions:

1. If you saw a fox, would you want to photograph it, pet it, or shoot it?

2. Do you have any special medical conditions?

3. Is there a specific item or type of item that brings back memories (good or bad) for you?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@mayacat @naiya-dyani @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

Good questions guys!

For Thane:

Shoot it. No petting. (As the author, that wouldn’t be my reaction. If it was a perfectly harmless fox I would pet it, and take it’s picture…maybe a selfie?😉).

Depends what you mean by special conditions. At the current point in Thane’s story, he had just recovered from severe wizard-power burns, which will probably leave stiffness and scars for the rest of his life.

3. Is there a specific item or type of item that brings back memories (good or bad) for you?

Anything wizard…but especially powerful stones and fire.

NEW QUESTIONS:

1. Who (or what) do you love the most?

2. How does the beginning of your character arc compare to the end?

3. What is one thing you have in common with your author?

Not all those who wander are lost.

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@mayacat @emberyus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

Answering for Ruby again 🙂

PET IT PLSSS I love foxes, they’re so cuteee! Why would anyone shoot a fox? *is offended*

*nods thoughtfully* I was born blind in my left eye, but it doesn’t really bother me, plus, it looks kinda cool since the color is slightly darker than my other eye and it makes it look like I have heterochromia like my friend, Gold!

Umm, seeing large glass tanks remind me of the time that I went into cyrostasis for years, (voluntarily, but still) so I try to avoid aquariums when I visit Earth.

Aww, that’s kinda mean… but if I’m being honest… *sees the rest of the characters glaring at him* umm, I’m friends with everyone! So no favorites! heheh

*looks around and whispers quickly* I’d choose Zico!

*immediately gets attacked by other charries*

*character change* Hi, I’m Gaea, and I’ll be answering the last two questions since Ruby’s currently being mauled. So… I’d eat my friend Thyme’s homemade peanut butter fudge!

Mmm, I think I could stay in April forever! The trees are just beginning to flower, and there’s lots of rain, and it’s a good time to garden once the last frost has passed.

New Questions:

1. If you had a social media page, what would your username be?
    2. What are three names you would want to name your child if you had one?
    3. If you could see how and when you die, would you take the risk and want to know?

I do not write the story... the Universe writes the story and I am simply its messenger.

Ella
    @writergirl101

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide  @mayacat

For Athena: 

1)  If you had a social media page, what would your username be?

Goddess.  She’s named after the goddess of wisdom…and she’s just not very creative. 😆

2)  What are three names you would want to name your child if you had one?

(F) Nova–symbolizes the new beginning

(F) Ocean–this is her comfort

(M) Dmitri–after her guardian

3)  If you could see how and when you die, would you take the risk and want to know?

No.  She’d hate it to have that knowledge in the back of her mind all the time.

New questions:

1)  If your best friend lied to you and you found out, what would your first reaction be?

2)  What would your Hogwarts house be?

3)  Is there anything that is similar between you and the villain?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@naiya-dyani

LOL! You got that right!! If he’s too depressing for this thread I can choose a different character. 😂

Sold souls and dead promises

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Haha, if I let my characters out at their most difficult points, it might get pretty rough around here XD

@writergirl101
    @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide  @mayacat

Kiet again:

1)  If your best friend lied to you and you found out, what would your first reaction be?

*bites lip* That actually did happen once. There were a lot of factors. I thought it was my fault at first–that he did what he did because I’d done something wrong. Afterward I felt hurt and scared. And it was hard to trust people for awhile. But that was a major situation. I might have been a bit more mad if things hadn’t been dangerous at the time.

2)  What would your Hogwarts house be?

*blushes and brightens a bit* Hufflepuff.

3)  Is there anything that is similar between you and the villain?

*twists mouth and rests chin on knees, gazing thoughtfully* Well, we’re of the same blood, but not the same spirit. Both of us value courage and loyalty. But we see them differently, at least now.

New questions:

1) Is your character more of a cat person or a dog person?

2) What would they be willing to give their life for?

3) If they were stressed, what would help soothe them most? (E.g., playing music, talking to friends)

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Ella
    @writergirl101

1) Is your character more of a cat person or a dog person?

Probably cat person.  She likes dogs’ energy, but cats are nicer when she wants to be alone–which is a lot. 😆

2) What would they be willing to give their life for?

Her bff/trainer/eventual-unwanted-love-interest, Damian.  They get along really well.

3) If they were stressed, what would help soothe them most? (E.g., playing music, talking to friends)

Umm, probably experimental cooking.  And hanging on her terrace overlooking the city.

New Questions:

1)  Would they want a girl or boy if they had a child?

2)  What number are they most likely to choose between 1-10 for a game?

3)  If the ice cream truck comes by, what’s the first thing they do?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Ella
    @writergirl101
    Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Thanks!

Teagen: *Brows lifted, gives a slight nod to Jordan.* (it might be goodbye…)

For Zicari:

1. *slightly stunned look* Stops himself before saying neither. ‘Uh, dog.’

2. ‘Any human. But especially those who aren’t good. That is, unless this bad person is killing more bad people. Then I would let him die.’ (‘him’ purposeful)

3. *long breath* Kia… ‘Playing with children.’

1) ‘I would want a girl.’ He answered from a sudden inspiration of feeling. Then after some thought amends, ‘A boy actually.’

2) Nine.

3) Scratch his head, They still have thoughs?..Well, duh, I’m staring at it.

@mayacat
    @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

New Questions:

1. Do you have a favorite plant?

2. What languages do you know how to speak?

3. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Kimmi.

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@writergirl101 Sorry!

Jominkreesa

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@mayacat @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

Last six for Kiet:

1)  Would they want a girl or boy if they had a child?

*smiles* I’d love either. (In the end he gets a son first. And is a pretty amazing dad. 😉 )

2)  What number are they most likely to choose between 1-10 for a game?

*furrows eyebrows* Um. . . I don’t know. Two?

3)  If the ice cream truck comes by, what’s the first thing they do?

*blushes*

Tai: He would be all good and not say anything but just kind of gaze after it until I bugged Enna Sora enough to let us get something.

*eyes light up* Oh, there are so many good healing herbs. . . it’s hard to pick just one. I do love keshan. It’s good for colds and tastes good anyway.

Well, my native language is Aboreil [a language I made up for the book; sort of like Japanese in some ways]. But I also am alright at Aimonian [basically English].

Tai: What he means is, he’s a language genius because he learned it to near fluency in, like, three years.

Kiet: *blushes wildly*

*shoots Tai a mild glare* Probably that jieto he stuck in my soup. [Jieto is basically hot peppers.]

New questions:

1. Would they rather learn a new instrument or learn a new sport?

2. If they had to learn another language, what would they most likely choose?

3. How do they act when they’re scared?

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Naiya Dyani.

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide  @mayacat

I’m going to answer these for my selectively mute character, Felix.

Felix: *waves shyly*

*thinks hard before beginning to write* Hmm, I really like lavender plants. They’re really calming, but I also like yellow roses.

*steels himself* I can speak, read and write English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai, Portugese, Korean, Italian, Latin, and German.

I also learned the ASL, JSL, and GSL. (American, Japanese, and German sign language)

Me: *proud of my little cinnamon bun* Nine of those languages were self taught, and he’s in college at fifteen. *squeals and ruffles his hair*

Felix: *blushes and shoves me* *in a small voice* s-stop, you’re embarrassing me.

Me: *internally dies of cuteness even though nothing’s really happened* That’s my job as your mother. Okay, moving on.

(back to writing) Umm, probably shark. It was really weird.

New Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of soup?
    2. if you could legally and safely own any animal you wanted, what would you choose, or are you not an animal person?
    3. What is the greatest sacrifice you’ve ever witnessed, read about, or seen in a movie in your opinion?

I do not write the story... the Universe writes the story and I am simply its messenger.

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@naiya-dyani

Oof, I took too long to answer lol

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

For Zicari:

1. ‘Instrument.’

2. ‘The strange tongue of the upper third quadrant of the island. It’s completely different from the rest, not even a different dialect.’

3. Gets really still. His chest tightens, and jaw sets. Or if another’s in physical danger he likely charges and/or covers them with himself.

1. Soup? He doesn’t like it in any form, even though it’s dinner every night and most times lunch as well. (He eats without complaining)

2. ‘I’m not an animal person.’…. ‘Except when I’m trying to hunt one, then I love them.’

3. ‘Jesus Anointed One, He never did a thing wrong in His whole human existence, and yet He died a death even the Romans saw as brutal and avoided. He died for thieves, blasphemers, whores, disrespecters, drunkards, homosexuals, and every other awful thing. He died so that those offenders could be loosed from the bonds of those sins and enter His arms safely in heaven. The only disclaimer is that we shall be treated as He was treated here on earth until we reach heaven. But, as His servants, what can we expect?’

@mayacat
    @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

New Questions:

1. What’s the most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?

2. You can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what is it?

3. If you could live anywhere in your world for a year, where would it be?

Jominkreesa

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest