fb

Character Building Game

Forums Fiction Characters Character Building Game

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

Answering as Dharin!

1. How do you do your hair?

I have shoulder-length hair, and keep it down most of the time, but I’ll tie it back for a duel, or if I’m going to a ball then I have a fancier style that’s hard to explain.

2. What is keeping you from wanting to die?

My sister. The hope that she’s still alive.

3. Have you ever danced?

I have, yes. People tell me I’m very good at it. Maybe I’m good because of all the hours I spend practicing to be light on my feet?

1) What is your greatest hope in life?

To find my sister and buy her out of slavery.

2) How’s your cooking skills?

I cook when Kylian and Marek and I are off on an assignment and there’s no inn nearby. I can make just about anything if you give me some vegetables and a rabbit or squirrel or deer or something, a few herbs, a fire, knife, and a pot.

3) What’s your favorite holiday/celebration?

Hm… I do enjoy the harvest festival. There are always so many cool things to look at.

1. How tall are you?

I’m 6’5″

2. What do you do to annoy people?

Make fun of their height (’cause I’m taller than most everyone). But I only do it as long as they don’t take real offense. When it becomes no longer a joke, I stop.

3. What do people do to annoy you?

I don’t know if anyone does anything on purpos- Me: *cough* Marek? Dharin: Oh yes. He knows how I feel about gambling, so he does it nearly every chance he gets. *scowls*

1) If you could only save one thing from your burning house, what would it be?

Well, I’m always traveling around, so I never really have a house, but if I could  save only one thing from the hunters’ quarters (where all the bounty hunters have bunks), assuming that I came in from work and found it burning (which would mean I’m dressed, and have my sword and locket), I’d go get Kylian’s letters. He has a bundle of them under his bunk. I don’t know who they’re from or anything like that, but they’re his most treasured possession. I don’t know what he’d do if they burnt.

Apologies for not asking new ones, but I gotta go get ready for church 🙂 Y’all are asking some good ones, tho!!

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Candide
    @candide

New questions!

1) Do you wear shoes? How many?

2) Have you ever done any handmade things? Which ones?

3) Are you ashamed of something? Is there anyone who knows it?

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

For Lawrence:

1. ‘Uh, yeah I wear shoes. Two actually.’

2. ‘Handmade things? Uh, in primary school. And I have no idea.’

3. Silence. ‘No, not really.’

For Teagen:

1. *smirks* ‘I wear two shoes mostly. Though I’m fine with none. That is, as long as I’m not walking on a field of glass or nails or something.’

In the future he likely won’t wear any shoes.

2. ‘Handmade things? Uh, no.’

In the future he will make many things: slingshots, spears, and perhaps other things.

3. ‘Oh yeah. And nope, I basically try not to know it.’ *Gives a wicked grin to cover up his truly guilty feeling.* (The one he wronged (and feels guilty about) only has a quick ‘sorry’, which is by far not enough. And he knows it.)

@candide

Copied Questions:

1) Do you wear shoes? How many?

2) Have you ever done any handmade things? Which ones?

3) Are you ashamed of something? Is there anyone who knows it?

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Ella
    @writergirl101

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

For Athena:

1)  yep, two shoes.

2)  she cooks a lot, if you count that as handmade, but she’s not the crafty type.

3)  Yes, she fights this constant impulse/conscience battle inside her head.  Nope, no one knows because she was brought up to hide her emotions.

New questions:

1)  What music would they prefer–rap or classical?

2)  What is their favorite room in their house?

3)  How long could they be in solitary confinement before they start to lose their mind? (what, you might need to know that…😂)

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

For Enan:

1)  What music would they prefer–rap or classical?

Totally rap…although they don’t have it (yet) in their world.

2)  What is their favorite room in their house?

Probably the living-room, because that’s where family time, parties, goofing off, and long conversations happen.

3)  How long could they be in solitary confinement before they start to lose their mind? (what, you might need to know that… )

Not too long. He’s a impulsive, social person, even if he is mentally strong. It all depends on whether there was possible escape or not.

New Questions:

1) Do you play an instrument?

2) What’s your favorite room in your house (borrowed from Ella😛)?

3) Who is your greatest inspiration from history (part of me thinks that every character has someone they look up to)?

Not all those who wander are lost.

Ella
    @writergirl101

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

For Athena

1) Do you play an instrument?

No, but if she wanted to, it’d be the viola or cello because of the deep, rich sounds.

2) What’s your favorite room in your house (borrowed from Ella😛)?

The balcony.  Her room leads out to a big veranda-type thing that looks over her city, which is gorgeous.  She goes up there to think.

3) Who is your greatest inspiration from history (part of me thinks that every character has someone they look up to)?

I guess Athena, since that was who she was named after, so she remembers the goddess a lot.  She wants to be wise.

New questions:

1)  Fight or flight?  What’s their first impulse?

2)  Are they academically or athletically inclined?

3)  If you had to choose someone to be exiled with, who would it be?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

For Teagen:

1. Fight; for sure. Both now and in future, though he hopefully fights differently later.

2. Athletically; for sure, again…

3. ‘Wait, wait, wait… Exiled? Geez… With someone? How about a monkey? Or, geez…’ *Thoughts about every person he knows and semi-knows. Every one of them is annoying and/or a woman.* ”Kay, uh, how about my great uncle Paul? He’s dead already and I can bury him once I reach wherever we’re being sent.’

For Lawrence:

1. ‘Flight, most assuredly. I have no taste for blood, either mental or physical.’

2. ‘Academically. My father’s barely over the fact even though it became apparent in second grade.’ (He’s twenty-six now)

3. ‘Exiled? I would say my sister, but I wouldn’t rip her from her family…’ *Lips scrunch up in thought* ‘If I said any name they’d hate me for it, and I wouldn’t want to be stuck with someone who had it in for me… Wait, who’s to say I have to stay with the one I’m kicked out with? Hah! Someone I hate would do…’ *Another long thought period* ‘Any bully from mid-to-highschool would do. Or, wait, no. Chester. He stole my exam paper, yes, him. He, my fellow sufferer in school, shall be my fellow sufferer once more.’

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer
    @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

New Questions:

1. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?

2. What is your favorite item you’ve bought (or acquired) this year?

3. What was your least favorite food as a child?

4(sorry). Do you still hate it (the food) or do you love it now?

Jominkreesa

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

I think I’ll join if you guys don’t mind! 🙂

These are for Ruby

1. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?

Hmm, I think that it would be to live life to the fullest each and everyday. I know it sounds cheesy, but you don’t know how fragile life is until something happens that completely flips your perspective, and that can be painful.

2. What is your favorite item you’ve bought (or acquired) this year?

Umm, I think it was this really cute red fox plushie I bought when I visited two of my friends hometown on Earth! It’s super fluffy and adorable and squishy!

3. What was your least favorite food as a child?

Definitely cooked peppers. Yuck! They taste like dirty dishwater. ….. don’t ask how I know that.

4(sorry). Do you still hate it (the food) or do you love it now?

Nope, I totally still hate them. With a burning passion. They’re disgusting. At least now I’m an adult so people can’t force me to eat them.

(insert from Thyme: We still make him eat them.)

*Ruby sticks tongue out at her*

New Questions: (Sorry if these have been asked already)

1. What is your favorite mythical creature?
    2. What is your fatal flaw?
    3. What is an unusual phobia you have?

I do not write the story... the Universe writes the story and I am simply its messenger.

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@mayacat Hi and welcome! Why did you name him Ruby?

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer
    @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

For Lawrence:

1. ‘Uh, mythical creature? The only one I know is a jackalope… And I don’t like the idea of them so much.’

2. His fatal flaw is believing the ever-changing state of science has all the answers… Which it won’t until the end of time, if even then…

3. ‘Guh, people acting like they know it all, when they don’t.’ *Waving his arms* ‘It makes me crazy!’ (he apparently didn’t understand the question.)

For Teagen:

1. ‘A griffin. I might have said dragon if there weren’t so many types, and if it weren’t for the fact that dragons aren’t a myth.’ *hard stare at any challengers.*

2. ‘Hah! My lack of care, it might prove fatal.’ (He might actually be right. ‘Lack of care’ seems to sum it up.)

Later what proves fatal, but I wouldn’t dare call a flaw, is that he cares too much.

3. ‘Gynophobia, not so sever.’ (He enjoys when girls who are naive and younger than eighteen flirt with him.) ‘Gamophobia; I’ll admit I get sick in the stomach, nauseous, and am frozen with millions of terrorizing thoughts when confronted with questions of marriage, or higher than acquaintance relationships.’ (He looked both of those fears up.)

In the future I don’t believe he ever gets over the second fear. He will still avoid women, and might still fear them… So, not much growth there apparently. (Everyone needs an Achilles heel right?)

New Questions:

1. What would your dream house be like?

2. If you could choose a superpower for yourself, what would it be and why?

3. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Jominkreesa

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@kimlikesart

Ruby comes from a world where people are named after nature, or the names of Greek or Latin gods and spirits since their names often were translations for nature or natural things.

For example: Ruby’s older brother is named Winter, and their last name is Favonious, who was the greek god of the west wind. One of their friends is named Noctis, (Latin for night) and another is named Gaea, (the first goddess in Greek mythology, and literally the earth itself)

🙂

I think Winter will answer these ones.

I’m not really sure, since I’ve grown up in a castle manor my entire life, and I haven’t had a lot of time to puzzle over such a question, but maybe a summer house on the ocean somewhere? Somewhere away from society for sure.

Hmm, another question that I hadn’t thought about a lot. I think I’d control Time, because the universe has decided to mess up a lot of my friends and my life, and I sometimes wish I could go back in time and see my brother one last time.

My dream was to become a world traveler, but my hopes were never set too high since I knew I’d have to take over as marquess after I was married. I had to pass on the family legacy.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Mayacat.

I do not write the story... the Universe writes the story and I am simply its messenger.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose@mayajoelle @candide @kimlikesart

@mayacat
    Hey! *waves*

For Enan:

A big house, walking distance from the ocean, with a roaring fireplace in the living-room, and the smell of Lime Pie in the kitchen.

Total invisibility would be nice…but if you gave him a minute to think about it, he’d choose flight. Humans haven’t figured it out yet in his world, so it’d be a huge advantage.

Ever since he was a little kid, he always wanted to be a Guard like his Dad (my world’s ultra secret-service).

NEW QUESTIONS:

1) What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?

2) What’s the scariest thing you’ve been through?

3) What thing can you do better than anyone else you know?

Not all those who wander are lost.

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@arindown

*waves back* hii

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@mayacat @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

For Teagen:

1. ‘I, I don’t remember any advice per se.’

In the future it will probably be- ‘As responsibility is passed to your hands, it will not do, as you live the rest of your life, to assume that someone else will bear the major burdens, that someone else will take care of the poor, that someone else will visit the sick, protect civil rights, enforce the law, preserve culture, transmit value, maintain civilization, and defend freedom. You must never forget that what you do not value will not be valued, that what you do not remember will not be remembered, that what you do not change will never be changed, that what you do not do will never be done. You can, if you will. It is not really a question of what to do, but simply the will to do it.’ (A quote Zicari knew from a judge in America and told the head, but Dijoser is the one who shares it with his people right before battle.)

2. A beating he had when maybe five, for no reason, from one of his mother’s men. (and the father of one of his siblings.)  He still remembers it twenty years later.

(Though a shipwreck comes close)

3. ‘Hah! Curse, I would say fight, but these indian dudes would definitely cream me…with lots of whip.’

In the future he’ll have more courage than anyone else (or seeing foolery.)

For Lawrence:

1. ‘Die doing what you love has got to be one… I plan to be a workaholic to say the least,’

2. ‘Either bullies in middle-school or the shipwreck.’ *shivers*

3. ‘All but one of my professors know more than me… What do I know, Wait; I got it. I, wait, no I don’t.’

New Questions:

1. What was the worst job you ever had?

2. What is your favorite time of the day and why?

3. What was your favorite game to play as a child?

Jominkreesa

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@mayacat @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

I said I was gonna do Dari. . . but. . . but. . . I wanna keep doing Kiet. XP I’m pathetic. But he’s my baby. And I’m gonna have him answer for himself now! 😀

Kiet: *squeaks and blushes*

1. What was the worst job you ever had?

*mouth twists* “Probably hunting when I was younger, after it started making me anxious. I don’t know why it did, because it was necessary. But it made me feel sick inside when I had to kill an animal.

“Oh–wait. . .” *swallows hard* “There was another, I guess. It was blackmail rather than an actual job. I found a way around it, though.”

2. What is your favorite time of the day and why?

“Late morning, I think. By then, the fear of the night has faded and everything is fine again.” *hugs knees* “I hate the night.”

3. What was your favorite game to play as a child?

*gazes at the ground* It’s hard to remember many fun things from when I was little, before things took a bad turn. The main game I remember is a wishing game. Where I lived, you rubbed catkins and blew the crumbles into the wind to make a wish.” *smiles sadly* “I had a lot of them back then.”

New questions:

1. If you could change one event from the past, what would it be?

2. Would you rather always be sure of having your physical needs taken care of or always have emotional and spiritual support?

3. Do you like or dislike storms?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

I said I was gonna do Dari. . . but. . . but. . . I wanna keep doing Kiet. XP I’m pathetic. But he’s my baby.

Comprendo completely.

For Teagen:

1. *twisting in his heart* I would have been there for Tryna. (but aloud he says) ‘I would not be born.’ Sadly, that’s true.

His remorse for Tryna will stay with him.

2. ‘Physical, definitly.’

In the future he knows he should say spiritual, and after a little temptation he does.

3. ‘I love storms.’

He goes outside right when the wind begins to pick up. He smells the rain in the air and waits for it. He then stands with his face looking up to the black clouds and let’s the rain soak him through. Breathing heavily as wind beats him and the millions of tiny spears try to chink his skin.

New questions:

1. How is/was your relationship with your parents?

2. If you could become a child again, would you?

3. If you were free to do one thing without consequences or limitations what would it be?

Jominkreesa

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest