fb

Character Building Game

Forums Fiction Characters Character Building Game

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

Great questions, everyone!

Answering as Dharin:

1. When you wake up in the morning, what’s the first thing you do?

Well, the very first thing I do is open my eyes 😛 And get dressed. Then I’ll make sure Dragon has fresh water and hay, and then have my own breakfast.

2. What’s your favorite fruit?

Apples. Dragon has indoctrinated me 😛

3. How do you usually style your hair?

(For those of you who don’t know, he has shoulder-length, slightly wavy, coppery/chestnut hair.)

I wear it down most of the time, but, if I’m needing to do some sort of hard work or if I’m dueling, I’ll tie it back with a piece of leather or ribbon. And then if I’m at a party/ball, I have a fancier style I’ll do.

1. What’s your favorite weather?

Hmm… I love sunshine, but I don’t like hot weather. So a sunny fall or early/mid spring day is perfect.

2. Would you rather take a shower or a bath?

It depends. If I’ve had a hard day, I’ll take a bath, but I also find it very relaxing to tilt my head up into the shower and let the water run down my face. So I’d be hard-pressed to pick just one.

3. Do you ever wash dishes?

Not usually, but I have multiple times, and I would again.

1. Do you have good teeth?

I suppose so. I don’t eat tons of sweets, and I take relatively good care of my teeth.

2. Are you an average person in your society?/ Do people you’re in contact with think you’re average for your place of residence?

Most people would consider my job and position above average. I’m the captain of one of five elite groups of bounty hunters, and the only people we can’t arrest are the royal family… so I suppose I’m above average.

3. What do you believe the place of a woman is?

Good question. I believe that a woman’s place is a wife and mother, if married with children, and if she’s single, then a job such as a healer, midwife, cook, tavern owner, etc. would be reasonable. I don’t think women should be treated as slaves, but I also don’t think a woman should have a place of rule like a mayor. If she’s the queen, and the king dies, then I think it would be acceptable for her to rule until she has a son of age or passes the ruler-ship to a nephew or other suitable heir.

1)  Who is your greatest role model?

… I would have to say that I really don’t have one.

2)  Would you go to the past, stay in the present, or go to the future?

I would go to the past. Anything I could do to keep my sister from being sold, I would do.

3)  If you died, who would miss you the most?

I think I can say in all honesty that Dragon would.

New questions:

1) Would they rather spend a day at a city, beach, or forest?

2) What fictitious person would they most like to meet, and why? (excluding people from their own story 😛 )

3) Are they a cat or dog person?

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

For Thane:

1) Would they rather spend a day at a city, beach, or forest?

Forest…it’s easier to hide. But also because it’s peaceful and there’s animals to watch and study.

2) What fictitious person would they most like to meet, and why? (excluding people from their own story )

Goodness…I think he would like Aragorn, because they both are wilderness guys that have been called to something greater. And he might like Rudric from Wingfeather Saga, because Rudric is so kind-hearted, and truthful, and yet tough.

3) Are they a cat or dog person?

What about a horse person?😝 I think he’s probably more of a dog person because of the companionship…not that cats can’t make great companions, they just are more independent, and would rather hunt at night then curl up by the fire.

New Questions:

1) Out of all the characters on SE, which would you get along with the best?

2) Do you like heights?

3) If you were alone in the woods, and burned yourself, would you know what plants to look for to help heal it?

Not all those who wander are lost.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@kayla-skywriter @anne_the_noob14 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @beth20

Okay I’ll dive in now 🙂

For Llewellyn Mackenzie:

1) Out of all the characters on SE, which would you get along with the best?

Probably @naiya-dyani ‘s Kiet

2) Do you like heights?

Yes! He likes heights a lot. Especially being at the top of a cliff.

3) If you were alone in the woods, and burned yourself, would you know what plants to look for to help heal it?

Yes he would know exactly what to look for.

New Questions:

(1) If suddenly introduced to a religion other than your own, how quick would you be to accept it?

(2) If someone very close to you died, would your first emotion be grief or anger?

(3) Do you enjoy being alone while you work, or would you prefer having someone to talk to?

Sold souls and dead promises

Ella
    @writergirl101

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani

Answering as Michael, this time.

(1) If suddenly introduced to a religion other than your own, how quick would you be to accept it?

He’d probably need to know the ups and downs before he could accept a new religion, but it wouldn’t take long after he figures out how it will benefit his life.

(2) If someone very close to you died, would your first emotion be grief or anger?

Probably both.  He’d feel shock, then grief, then turn it into rage.  Then he’d direct that rage at someone.  (wow, what a nice guy… 😉)

(3) Do you enjoy being alone while you work, or would you prefer having someone to talk to?

Definitely someone to work with and talk to.  He’s ENFP–very friendly.

New Questions:

1)  If they could only have three apps on their computer/phone/Ipad/etc. (aside from productivity), what would they be?

2)  Say they were in a burning house with a baby, a grandmother, and a crippled person.  Who would they help first?  Would they go back into the house after saving one of them? (sorry, that one’s hard… 😐)

3)  When they come home from church, what’s the first thing they do?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @writergirl101 Wheew! That’s a long list, please tell me if it’s annoying to get tagged all the time.😉

For Enan:

1)  If they could only have three apps on their computer/phone/Ipad/etc. (aside from productivity), what would they be?

Depends what you classify as productivity…but he’d probably have Facebook, definitely maps, and maybe some simulator game.

2)  Say they were in a burning house with a baby, a grandmother, and a crippled person.  Who would they help first?  Would they go back into the house after saving one of them? (sorry, that one’s hard… )

Ouch Ella.😄 I’d say he would probably save the baby first (that is, if he could only save one at a time) because the baby is helpless, and couldn’t understand. And he would totally go back in…and he’d probably drag some other bystander in to help also.😉

3)  When they come home from church, what’s the first thing they do?

Take off his boots, flop on the couch, and wait for his Mom to call him for lunch.😄

Also…I found @emberynus-the-dragonslayer ‘s question really interesting: If suddenly introduced to a religion other than your own, how quick would you be to accept it?

I automatically put my self in that situation, and realized that we get introduced to “new” religions all the time, but we never except them, because they aren’t the truth. Not to put Emberynus down at all (it was a good question), I just found it thought provoking.

New Questions:

1. If someone is really mad at you, what is your reaction?

2. Do you have any cousins?

3. Are you loosely (or not so loosely) based off of someone that your author knows?😛

@arindown

It’s cool! 🙂

I try to come up with questions that will really see what a character or person is made of.

It’s really about are you or your character going to go to God’s Word and compare every new idea that comes your way with it? Or are you just going to except everything so that you are excepted. (just an explanation, not directed at anybody 🙂 )

Thanks for mentioning my question! I’m honored that you found it thought-provoking.

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @naiya-dyani @writergirl101

For Lawrence:

1. Stuttering insolence is what my father calls it.

2. Cousins? Oh yes. Lots. On both sides of the family.

3. Hmm. No., I, I don’t think so.

New Questions:

1. What will you never be caught doing?

2. How old were you when you grew up?

3. What made you grow up?

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

Answering for…Marrill.

1. Steeling! She hates it when people steel!
    2. 13
    3. When she realized that her doings have hurt more than herself and that people have died bc of her.

New Questions: I forgot to do this last time lol! 

1. What are your characters flaws?
    2. What would be your perfect day?
    3. What’s your all-time favorite memory?

I hope these aren’t too cliched or whatever lol!

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! 😉 I love you guys!

Ella
    @writergirl101

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle

For Veturia.  She’s really undeveloped, so we’ll see how this goes. 😁

1) What are your characters flaws?

Uh, she’s probably pretty arrogant, because she’s brought up in a wealthy society that promotes people who succeed in life (which her family has done–big time).  She’s also cold towards people.

2) What would be your perfect day?

Oh boy.  Ummmm….  Maybe to be left alone, only allowing slaves to wait on her. 😄

3) What’s your all-time favorite memory?

Probably when someone acted normal around her, not blubbering or whatever. 😆

New questions:

1)  What is the most oddly satisfying thing for them?

2)  What animal creeps them out the most?

3)  Are they good at carrying a conversation?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Candide
    @candide

Answering for Jericó

1) What is the most oddly satisfying thing for them?.

Playing bass with friends. Walking very early in the mornig, while the sun is rising.

2) What animal creeps them out the most?

Creeps? Maybe cats.

3) Are they good at carrying a conversation? Yes, but with few words. He’s a quite silent guy. He enjoys being around when a friend needs, not exactly talking. I’m mean, he knows listening.

New questions

1) What are your worst nighmare?

2) Do you enjoy swiming?

3) Do you have any scars (in body or soul)?

Candide
    @candide

@writergirl101

How nice this sentence: “When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, “Plot twist!” and keep going.” !

@arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @writergirl101

(Wow this tag list is getting huge!)

Okay, answering for. . . Crecia:

1) What are your worst nightmare?:

Losing Nap. Losing Aslet all over again. Being captured by the agents of the reprobate government (Of the Dystopian world she lives in)

2) Do you enjoy swimming?:

Sometimes. But not when she has to for survival.

3) Do you have any scars (in body or soul)?:

Yes. many of them. But she doesn’t like talking about it.

New Questions:

1) If they needed help, who would they call or go to first?

2) How willing are they to admit that they need help?

3) What would their attitude and emotions be in the face of death?

Maya Joelle
    @mayajoelle

I don’t really know anyone to tag, so I’m just going to answer for my character Aionladon 🙂

1. Matthias. If we’re still in the part of the story where they’re good friends. Otherwise, Marelle. Maybe. If they can ever get over their initial animosity.
    2. He will never admit he needs help until he’s actually in danger of death (and sometimes even not then).
    3. He would… remember his family and their legacy and probably start getting emotional (he likes to do that). And very defiant. “I have people and things to live for.”

fear no evil | may evil fear you

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@mayajoelle

Awesome! But could you add some new questions on there, please? It’s not a big deal but….haha!

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! 😉 I love you guys!

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@candide Hey! *waves* Welcome.

@mayajoelle
    Welcome. Don’t worry about not putting new questions, it’s no problem.

New Questions:

1) If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

2) If someone randomly walked into your room, what would they find you doing?

3) Have you ever milked a cow?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest