fb

Character Building Game

Forums Fiction Characters Character Building Game

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    Ella
    @writergirl101

@arindown

sorry, your reply didn’t show up!Β  I answered Gracie’s questions too.Β  oops

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@arindown

For Teagen:

1) None, except for on the spot poetry. (Almost always forgets it in five minutes if not seconds)

2) He has no heroes. Only people he doesn’t want to become. He’s terribly lost to tell the truth.

3) Flip flops, or barefoot. But he wears other shoes when he has to.

@writergirl101

1) He secretly liked Literature and History in school. Hasn’t touched the stuff since he graduated (seven years ago) though. He loves to use his muscles, and get dirty; Loves to race, and win.

2) ‘Military time? Geez, I’m from America?’ (USA)

3) ‘Don’t touch me. If you do, I will kill you.’ (i.e. touch you back)

@everyone @naiya-dyani

1. What is your favorite quote, or words of inspiration?

2. Who is your confidant? (A person, God, animals, the stars) *shivers at the last*

3. What are your thoughts on God/Jesus?

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@imwritehere1920

Jominkreesa

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@kimlikesart

For Enan:

1) One of his favorites is his Uncle Erik’s “Go Get ‘Em,” or his Dad’s “You’ve only got one life, live like it.”

2) His Dad…but through the story, he learns to confide in the Master (God).

3) Enan thinks (at the beginning of course) the Master is just “there,” he’s part of life, but he doesn’t directly effect anyone. If you have enough ambition, grit, and hard work, you can get anywhere on your own.

New Questions:

1) Do you count yourself as intelligent?

2) If you had a regular, paying job, what would it be?

3) In what ways are you like the person who created you?πŸ˜‰

Not all those who wander are lost.

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@arindown 3. Very funny… (: (I literally chuckled/snickered/laughed at the thought. Then I sobered and had to think a bit.)

1. No.

2. Sailor/ not in the navy

3. Um… haha,………………………………………oooh……………………………… um, We both have felt worthless. We have both reveled in our own pain. She has been redeemed from such however, I have not. Not yet.

@everyone @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani

1. What is a truth they will never tell someone; Under any circumstances. (You don’t have to tell)

2. What do they do in their free time?

3. What is their general temperament?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Kimmi.

Jominkreesa

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

1) If asked this question, he would squeak, go red, and stammer a few different versions of no.

2) Something in the medical field–probably a bedside nurse that becomes everyone’s personal therapist by accident.

3) Oh my–he’s kind and gentle, makes an effort to care for others even when he’s hurting deeply inside. He’s also very protective–will stop at nothing to save someone he loves.

New questions:

1) What makes them angry?

2) What makes them smile?

3) What makes them nervous?

Three fun ones. πŸ˜‰

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

gah, late again

@kimlikesart
    πŸ™ Are you okay?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@naiya-dyani

Si, I am fine. (: Great actually, especially when compared to most people.

Jominkreesa

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@kimlikesart @naiya-dyani

I’ll just answer both.😊

For Thane:

1) He probably wouldn’t tell anyone that he might (might) think a certain princess is innocently trusting, and really sweet (he’s not sure what to think about his thoughts thoughπŸ˜„).

2)Β IfΒ he had free time, he’d probably spend it watching either people, or animals.

3) His general temperament is…silence. He doesn’t talk much, only watches, and learns. Gruff, if he has to speak to someone.

4 ( naiya’s questions) Being trapped makes him angry, not being able to fight his way out of something. Also, like anyone, being treated unfairly.

5) Not much at first…but other people’s smiles, his friend Jonathan’s jokes, and general camaraderie.

6) Interacting with people, human contact, wizards.

New Questions:

1. If you got a new puppy, what would you call it?

2. How much would it take to make you blow up at someone?

3. (If you don’t mind) Compare the beginning of your character arc to the finish.

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@arindown @naiya-dyani @writergirl101

For Teagen:

1. (I’m picturing a small black and white splotched fluff ball.) Teagen would feel closely knitted immediately if such an animal was placed in his arms. He likes generic names, but would never be able to decide on one. (He would alternate its name for like a month). He might ask a random person for a boy dog name, and then use it. No more thought given.

2.ooh, very little. Nothing even. (Not a vert good guy to tell the truth)…

3. He starts out as an imature powder keg, a handsome young man with a bad mouth and ready fists. He is unloyal, and unrespectful. Bitter at the world, himself, and everything with.

At the end he has learned to love and be loved. He has put his heart, soul, mind, life, and strength into Jesus’ hands. He dies for someone else. Someone he doesn’t even like…that is to say, he can’t stand the man, yet he loves him anyway.

New questions:

1. Do you plan on getting married?

2. Why do you wish to get married/not get married?

3. Do you want children?

(Sorry) 4. Why do you want or not want kids?

Jominkreesa

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@arindown

Are we allowed to re-ask questions if we really like them, and want others to be able to answer?

Jominkreesa

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@kimlikesart

Ya totally. Reuse as many as you like…it’s more fun if the questions are good ones.πŸ˜‰

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@arindown @kimlikesart @writergirl101

For Kiet boi:

1) Oh yes.

2) Because he met a girl who understands him and lets him break down so he can be built back up, and who he wants to help, too. He’s kinda crazy about her. πŸ˜‰

3) Absolutely!

4) He’s got such a soft heart for lil ones. He’d love nothing more than to sit on the floor, playing with the kids and the cats all at once. I’d absolutely love to write Kiet as a dad.

New questions:

1) Perfectly manicured lawn or scruffy and dandelion scattered? Or somewhere in between?

2) Favorite season and why?

3) Greatest fear?

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@arindown @naiya-dyani @writergirl101

1. Scruffy. He wouldn’t take the time to care for it for months. He’d regret it later though and go through a spree of completely correcting everything.

2. Winter. Because it’s cold. It’s right after the major storms of September are over as well.

3. His mother. Or, becoming like her.

New Questions (ish)

1. In what ways are you like the person who created you?

2. Compare the beginning of your character arc to the finish.

3. What do those you are in contact with think of you?

Jominkreesa

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@naiya-dyani @writergirl101

For Enan:

1) He’s like his author (me) in many ways. He’s kinda stubborn, competitive, observant, assertive, and always striving to be a leader, and to honour the Master.

Btw, I’m a INFP.πŸ˜„ And Enan is a ISTP-A.

2) Enan’s story starts with him as stubborn, proud, reckless, and a kid…at the end, he’s a man who learned to be selfless, humble, wise, and still a little reckless.πŸ˜‰

3) People in contact with Enan like him…he’s funny and talkative, and original, but his family also sees his flaws, most dominantly, his pride. They still love him, but there’s hurt and even anger sometimes.

New Questions:

1. Who is the person that contributed most to your growth as a person?

2. What is your preferred weapon?

3. Are you a group person, or more one-on-one?

@kimlikesart
    Your character arc for Teagan sounds…😍 amazing. Like,Β reallyΒ amazing. I would read your book just for that. Also, did you say that you have a poodle?😊

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest