June 8, 2020 at 9:41 pm #114542
@writergirl101 Lol, no, but I will, just so they don’t go wasted! 😛 Plus I love Kiet, so.
1) Random vegetation in the underbrush. He kinda lived on it for weeks, so he knows how to deal with it.
2) Oh, heck no. He would both really want to know and really NOT want to know if it was soon since he has enemies. Just thinking about it would terrify him, though. So he would decide against it.
3) 3 pm. At 3 am, he’s usually having trouble sleeping because of his anxiety.
Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.June 8, 2020 at 9:42 pm #114543
Next person can just answer @writergirl101 ‘s last three questions lol
Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.June 8, 2020 at 9:57 pm #114545
1. Teagen would eat basically anything (including dirt) for 20 days straight. He’s one for doing dumb stuff, especially when dared.
2. No, he would not want to know the exact time and date of his death. Most certainly not. It might make him cautious.
3. 3pm. He likes to sleep till at least six/seven, and is no night owl (after elevenish).
1. Comfortable outfits, every time.
2. Oh! So many dumb things. He takes any dares without thought of life and limb. Or maybe, because of those thoughts. He seriously despises himself, and wouldn’t be upset if he had self-inflicted pain, or accidental death.
3. Yes. He would investigate.
1. Save the life of the one you love most, or the lives of fifty people?
2. Die of old age, or for a cause you believe is worthy?
3. Pets, or no pets?
Passion = A Willingness To SufferJune 8, 2020 at 10:04 pm #114546
1) one loved one
3) pet, definitely
1) is there a certain slang word they use?
2) what is their theme song?
3) what are they best and worst at?
Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.June 9, 2020 at 12:12 am #114550
1. gotta, whatcha, ya’ll, do’in… (a lot)…
2. Theme song? None as of yet (I can’t think of any that really describe him; I’m sure there are though). He likes opera, but I don’t, so I have no clue. (:
3. Worst, being respectful. Best, making kids be at ease or laugh.
1. You would rather hear a horrible truth, or placating lie?
2. Take a dare, or tell the truth? (If you know the person is going to exploit you as much as possible at either answer)
3. Never see any television (on computers or phones as well), or never read for the rest of your life (on computers or phones or written traffic signs).
Passion = A Willingness To SufferJune 9, 2020 at 12:25 pm #114556
1) horrible truth (can’t stand lies)
2) take a dare
3) never use electronics again (her whole understanding is made possible through books)
1) do they sleep with the door open or closed? (might be afraid of something)
2) are they the type to draw attention to themselves?
3) do they like odd or even numbers better?
Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.June 9, 2020 at 1:16 pm #114560June 9, 2020 at 1:24 pm #114562
1. With the door open…at least a crack. He doesn’t like being closed in, and there might be an emergency in the middle of the night, and the door might slow him down.😉
2. Unfortunately, yes…at the beginning of his story. He’s cool, and he knows it.
3. Odd. They seem more like the numbers that dared to be different, and less “calm” (somehow).
1) Would they just randomly walk up to an interesting stranger and strike up a conversation?
2) If they were at a gathering, would they be talking with the adults, hanging-out with people their age, or entertaining the younger kids?
3) If they had to cross a river, would they try to find a bridge or log, or would they just dive in?
Not all those who wander are lost.June 9, 2020 at 3:17 pm #114565
1) no definitely not (she super introverted)
2) probably the little kids, but it’s much more likely that she’ll be in the corner by herself😄
3) she’d assess the situation, then decide which is smarter (so probably the log or bridge)
1) do they sunburn or tan?
2) are they the type to stick up for themselves and others?
3) if they could choose one foreign accent to have for a day, what would it be? (If it’s from another world, please compare it to a real accent)
Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.June 9, 2020 at 3:50 pm #114566
1. He burns; Usually.
2. He’d stick up for himself. Others? Likely not. He had a little sister who trusted him, and he her. They were the only ones who cared about each other. Then he let her down when she needed him most i.e. it changed her life. (One of the main reasons he hates himself, and almost every one else.)
3. Ghetto British
1. What drives you?
2. What is your favorite thing to do?
3. What person would you avoid at all costs?
Passion = A Willingness To SufferJune 9, 2020 at 4:08 pm #114567
1) The desire to be different from his tribe, i.e. to heal rather than hurt.
2) Relax on the floor with a soft cat curled up on his chest. 😉 Or spend time with Grace (my MC).
3) Kokai. That guy is a large part of the reason Kiet has PTSD.
1) Would a ringing phone be a source of happiness, anxiety, or some other emotion for them?
2) How would they handle having to talk to customer service? E.g., would they be snotty, nervous, pleasant?
3) What color would their room be painted? Would it be light, dark, or somewhere in between?
Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.June 9, 2020 at 5:32 pm #114570
@arindown, @naiya-dyani @writergirl101
1) A ringing phone would be shocking if not from his boss. He doesn’t give his phone number to others than his current employer (then when he’s fired he blocks the contact). A few girls might call, he would act all pleased and sweet, but really be disgusted inside.
2) Customer service? He would be pleasant at first, but if it took a long time or if he thought the service person was inept? He’d be rude and short.
3) If he could pick, the walls would be navy with white trim. But he live(s/d) in a dumpy apartment with moldy greenish yellow walls.
1. Do you sleep on your back, side, stomach, or all at different times?
2. Do you have any toys, items, or trinkets from your childhood?
3. Do you have a large group of friends, or only a select few?
Passion = A Willingness To SufferJune 9, 2020 at 6:05 pm #114573June 9, 2020 at 7:51 pm #114578
For Thane (this is going to be a challenge, I don’t really know much about him😄).
1) Anything that’s comfortable. He’s probably even learned how to sleep sitting up.
2) Not that I know off…at least not yet.😉
3) Well…if it’s the beginning of my story, he has none, but by the middle/end a very select few.
1) What sort of creative art are you good at?
2) Who’s your greatest hero?
3) What sort of footwear do you prefer?
Not all those who wander are lost.June 9, 2020 at 7:53 pm #114579
Tagging takes too long… anyone can answer!!😉
1) back when falling asleep, side when sleeping
2) Her brother’s ratty stuffed animals, old watch
3) None (aside from her Irish Wolfhound) until a mysterious person-that-shall-go-unnamed (i.e. I have no clue what his name is 😂) finds her.
1) are they more academically or athletically inclined?
2) do they prefer military or 12 hr. time?
3) what is their biggest pet peeve?
Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.