Character Building Game

Forums Fiction Characters Character Building Game

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Ella
    @writergirl101

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @mayacat

For Athena

1) Do you have any allergies?

No, not that she knows of.

2) What would you most likely have the most photos of on your camera roll? (scenery, food, selfies, ect.)

Food.  And the beach and sunsets.

3) What kind of music do you like to listen to most?

Some sort of moody music–NF, probably.  Which is rap.

New questions:

1)  Do they need to have matching socks to go out in public, or can they be mismatched?

2)  What’s their favorite kind of pizza?

3)  What is their favorite branch of science?  (e.g. biology, astronomy, chemistry…)

When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, "Plot twist!" and keep going. 😎🍰

Mayacat
      @mayacat

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

For Felix again. (sorry I keep switching haha)

1)  Do they need to have matching socks to go out in public, or can they be mismatched?

Definitely matched.

2)  What’s their favorite kind of pizza?

Banana pepper, chicken pizza or taco pizza.

3)  What is their favorite branch of science?  (e.g. biology, astronomy, chemistry…)

Anatomy and Physiology

New Questions:

1. Do you like to write?
        2. If you were forced to become a vegetarian for a year, would you survive?
        3. What extinct animal would you bring back?

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Gracie
        @kimlikesart

@mayacat @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

For Zicari:

1. ‘No, not really.’

2. ‘Well, I’d survive…’

3.’Ooh. I only know of the Tasmanian tiger and the Dodo bird. Tiger.’ (smacks his head a few seconds later) There are dinosaurs. (But he wouldn’t change his mind. Tigers still)

For Lucky:

1. ‘Uh, no.’

2. *Face screws up, and sticks his tongue out* ‘Yick. I don’t see how.’

3. ‘A dinosaur would be cool.’

New Questions:

1. Would you rather live where it only snows or the temperature never falls below 100 degrees?

2. Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?

3. What’s your best scary story?

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@mayacat @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

Kiet child:

1. Would you rather live where it only snows or the temperature never falls below 100 degrees?

Snows! Landslides, there are places it gets to 100 degrees?? [“Landslides” is a common interjection in his world.]

2. Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?

*rubs back of neck* Sometimes it would be nice to know what someone is thinking, but I wouldn’t want someone reading my thoughts uninvited. And to be honest, invisibility would be nice sometimes. *shivers* Not to mention safer.

3. What’s your best scary story?

*swallows hard* Um. . . parts of my life. But I’d rather not talk about those. . . I’m sorry. *picks up his cat and hugs her close*

New questions:

1. Text or call?

2. Are they more competitive or cooperative?

3. If they were stuck in a room for an hour on their own, what would they do to occupy themselves?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Mayacat
            @mayacat

@arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @naiya-dyani

For Felix bby

1. Text or call?

Text.

2. Are they more competitive or cooperative?

Cooperative. …People hurt you less.

3. If they were stuck in a room for an hour on their own, what would they do to occupy themselves?

Probably read, write, or work on my music production stuff for school.

New Questions:

1. Do you believe more in head emotions, heart emotions, or both?
              2. When have you felt most surrounded by love?
              3. If you got two free plane tickets to and from a foreign country, which country would it be and why?

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Gracie
              @kimlikesart

@mayacat @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

For Zicari:

1. *presses his lips together a moment. Thinks carefully before answering* ‘I live in a village where emotions of happiness and public shows of love are discouraged. You are thought insolent or naive if you show a smile. Perhaps I’m jaded because of that.

I find that one should not base anything on emotions, whether from the head or heart. Though I do not believe either are invalid. The love I had for my wife; the pain I felt when Juku died and so many others… Thoughs feelings have worth and bearing. But one should not be ruled or base their life on feelings; for feelings are as changeable as the tide. They come and go.’

2. *his eyes and chest fill with a warmth, and he takes a deep breath.* ‘When my mother held me…’ He looks to the sky, eyes closing slightly. He can almost feel her arms around him. ‘And Kia…’ *he looks down and swallows hard* ‘I, I never felt, well. She, she was myself…We, we were one. We,.. confided everything; wept, prayed…laughed even.

When I held our newborn boy in one of my arms, and she leaned into the other? Her smile,.. her tears of joy? That would be the time I felt most surrounded by love.’ *His eyes are full of tears as he sees his son’s red face. So peaceful. His little fists…* Treasured memories…

3. *slightly stunned at the change in direction of the questions* ‘Um,’ (Stops himself before saying absolutely nowhere because there is no reason) ‘Perhaps, if there was a foreign leader who was willing to help our people, (without claiming our land for themselves). If this leader would get rid of the emperor and his militia, then leave our island alone… I would go to his country to bring him back with his army. Our people have been fighting,..and failing. We have no guns. I would bring help; but only if that help would not become a greater evil.’

For Lucky:

1. ‘Uh, I don’t know? Whichever I’m having at the moment I guess, so uh, both I guess.’

2. *snorts* ‘I, I don’t know? Geez, when did these things get so personal?’

3. ‘Ooh,’ *rubs his hands together,* ‘Where to go? Anywhere wi, no, Russia. I want to see all their crazy, well, architecture.’

New Questions:

1. How could you create more balance in your life?

2. How do you have fun?

3. How good are you at asking for help?

Jominkreesa

Beth Darlene
                @beth20

Hey, ya’ll!

Could you stop tagging me, please? I’m not really doing this anymore. Thanks!

Jominkreesa, for the weirdos who know what it means! 😉

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@beth20 *salutes*

@mayacat
                    @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

(^that list no longer contains Beth’s tag, so y’all can copy and paste that one now if you want. 😉 )

For Kiet:

Balance? Um. . . I don’t know. . . *can think of a few possibilities, but isn’t sure about voicing them* [Looks like I’ll have to answer for him. He bottles up his pain and avoids mentioning it to others, which means he deals with waaaay more by himself than he should. Part of his arc actually involves working through his trauma with other characters. So yeah, he’d be a lot more balanced if he talked more of his inner turmoil out. But that’s really difficult, given his personality and the way his trauma has affected him.]

2. How do you have fun?

*beams* Playing music on the yunasami [an instrument like a hammer dulcimer], spending time with my cat. . . *blushes* working on medicines with Enya [Grace] and Enna Sora.

Help? . . . um. . . I don’t ask a lot. [He’s terrible at it. Absolutely terrible. Whether for a physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual issue, he hates putting his problems on other people. Would rather leave his loved ones in the dark than “trouble” them with his problems.]

Grace: Yeah, that doesn’t help when he’s in serious danger! *shoots him a look*

I’ll finally do em for Dari too 😛

Balance. . . um. . . *sighs* *lowers voice so Grace can’t hear him* I guess I do get a little too nervous about conflict. Other than that, I don’t know. [Grace isn’t too happy with his over-passivism lol]

2. How do you have fun?

Well. . . I only have so much free time, what with school, watching my sister, and helping my father with work. But I usually hang out with Tai and Kiet.

Eh, okay I guess. I avoid it when I can, but I’m fine with asking when I need to.

New questions:

1. Are you a good student?

2. What’s your relationship with your teacher(s) (or what would it be, if you’re not in school)?

3. How do you feel about crying in front of people?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Gracie
                    @kimlikesart

@mayacat @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

For Zicari:

1. He is. Especially when he sees all the reasons behind his learning.

2. Respectful, but honest. Asks questions when he needs to and pays close attention to the way they act and speak.

‘Life is a school if only you’re willing to learn.’ says Zicari, or something like that. and (this is something a real person said, but he quotes- ‘It is the mark of a truly educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.’)

3. ‘Uh, I don’t enjoy it. But, if I happen to be hurting so bad, that I cry in front of someone? Wow.’ *He did cry when in battle. He cried when his wife died, and his son.* (In his village public displays of grief after someone’s death are encouraged…But after the one-day grief wailing thing you’re supposed to be okay.) They have problems,.. clearly.

For Lucky:

1. ‘Uh, I guess so.’ (my brows lift. He could be, if he chose to be…)

2. ‘I used to hit on them, whether in the classroom or out. I had the luck to have a woman teacher in almost every class for my whole life. If a male, let’s just call me a little devil…’ (runs his fingers through his gray beard, eyes twinkling with old memories.)

3. ‘Uh, I guess I’m fine with it.’

New Questions:

1. How do you deal with a bad day?

2. What’s something you’re really proud of and why?

3. When did you last sing to yourself?

4(sorry). To someone else (sing)?

Jominkreesa

Beth Darlene
                      @beth20

@naiya-dyani

Thanks! 🙂

Jominkreesa, for the weirdos who know what it means! 😉

Ella
                        @writergirl101

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter  @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @mayacat

For Arianna (Ari)

1. How do you deal with a bad day?

She listens to music, takes naps, just tries to forget about everything.  But she never talks to people about it.

2. What’s something you’re really proud of and why?

Her intelligence.  Ok, she sounds really prideful (and she kinda is), but she has enhanced intelligence, which she doesn’t know about.  So she gets really good grades.

3. When did you last sing to someone else?

Never.  Actually, when she was a toddler, probably.  Now she’s super private.  (She has a beautiful voice, though)

New questions:

1)  Would you pass or fail your driver’s test?

2)  Where do you part your hair?

3)  What is something odd that you (would) collect?

When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, "Plot twist!" and keep going. 😎🍰

Gracie
                          @kimlikesart

For Zicari:

1. ‘I passed it,..twelve years ago. I was no great driver, but I wasn’t bad either. Now? I don’t know how I’d do.’ (It’s been 8 years sense he’s driven)

2. *looks down a second,* ‘I don’t. It is long, just below my shoulders, but tied in a ponytail at the back of my head. All native men here, in our village and on the island, wear their hair like such.’

3. ‘At first I collected baskets. On my first arrival I was stunned at the beauty of them. Now, where I still am amazed at their beauty, I no longer store up on them.’

New Questions:

1. Save your country, or save your family?

2. Do you usually go along with the crowd?

3. Candles/torches, gas, or electricity?

Jominkreesa

Ella
                            @writergirl101

For Helen:

1. Save your country, or save your family?

If saving the country equals saving her family, then she’d do that.  But if not, it would be her family.  Someone else can save the world, right?  I’ve read about a bunch of volunteers. 😉

2. Do you usually go along with the crowd?

She can totally act the part, but inside, she’s a rebel! 😋

3. Candles/torches, gas, or electricity?

Electricity, all the way.

New Questions:

1)  Are they passive, reactive, or active?

2)  Do they sleep on a hard, soft, or nonexistent pillow?

3)  What is something inevitable in their lives?

Gracie
                              @kimlikesart

For Zicari:

1. Active, he’s always moving toward a purpose.

2. No pillow, except maybe his arm. His bed is actually woven grass. His wife made it for him as her offering at their wedding.

3. Work for sure. Conflict and heartache, because he cares a lot. If you love much you will hurt much.

New Questions:

1. Where and on what do you sleep?

2. What is the last thing you do before falling asleep?

3. Do you know how to read; if so, who taught you?

Jominkreesa

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
                                @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@writergirl101 Sorry I’m mentioning this late, but I saw you mention NF in your post and had a fangirl moment! I love NF!

@arindown
                                @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter  @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @mayacat

Answering for Zack:

1. Where and on what do you sleep?

um. Okay. well. I typically sleep in my bed, usually on my stomach. 😆

2. What is the last thing you do before falling asleep?

Breathe.

3. Do you know how to read; if so, who taught you?

OF COURSE I CAN READ!! Dude! Are you questioning my intelligence?! Who taught me? My cousin.

New Questions:

1) If you had just made friends with someone, what would be the first thing you would want to know about them.

2) What kind of people attract you the most (i.e. shy, outgoing, professional)

3) Why did you become friends with the people you are friends with? What drew you to them?

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest