Character Building Game

Forums Fiction Characters Character Building Game

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@mayacat @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

*Maya I love Felix* We really need to get him and Kedori together.

Kedori: *shy wave* You know so many languages. . .

Oooh funsies!

1. What is your favorite kind of soup?

*beams* Whatever kind Enna Sora makes!! She’s a really good cook. 😊 But it’s especially good when there are cheese and potatoes in it.

2. If you could legally and safely own any animal you wanted, what would you choose, or are you not an animal person?

*bounces* A cat. A really fluffy and sweet one. . .

3. What is the greatest sacrifice you’ve ever witnessed, read about, or seen in a movie in your opinion?

*falls silent for a moment* *goes a bit pale and gazes at the ground, then whispers* Probably my father’s. And. . . *chokes up* *glances at me* I’m sorry, I don’t think I can answer this one.

1. What’s the most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?

*eyebrows twist* Um. . . I’m not sure.

Kedori: It really surprised me when you fought those boys that were bullying me. I’d never seen you get angry before. *laughs* Except back when you and I were fighting. You were really mad then, too.

Kiet: *rubs back of neck and goes a bit red* Oh, yeah. Sorry about that.

2. You can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what is it?

Um. . . I’m assuming this has to be a physical thing. Medicinal herbs, clean water, enough food, and cats all come to mind.

3. If you could live anywhere in your world for a year, where would it be?

*smiles and shrugs* Probably here. I’m happy, when I’m not worried about safety. I have work I love, good friends, a good mother. . . *darts a glance at Grace and blushes* *shakes self* I like it here.

New questions:

1. Do you know how to sew?

2. If you were lost in the wilderness for three days, would you know how to survive?

3. What is one thing you would never give up (other than a person)?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Mayacat
      @mayacat

@arindown @naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @anne_the_noob14 @writergirl101 @kimlikesart @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

@naiya-dyani
        Yes, we do!

Felix: *waves back* *signing* Nice to meet you! Do you have a sign name?

And the languages, heheh, thank you, I had a lot of free time and I thought it would be interesting to learn 🙂

Me: Also, sorry if that last question was hard, Kiet. You’re so amazing though!

Questions for Felix again.

1. Do you know how to sew?

*nods* I got bored one summer, so yes.

2. If you were lost in the wilderness for three days, would you know how to survive?

Umm, I’ve read a lot about surviving in the wild on your own, but in reality, probably not. *scratches head*

3. What is one thing you would never give up?

Probably my cat, Hoshi.

New questions:

1: What is one thing you need in your backpack or with you all the time?

2: Do you like thunderstorms?

3: What is your favorite Disney movie?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Mayacat.

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Gracie
        @kimlikesart

@mayacat @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

For Zicari:

1. ‘Zuka root. It’s an acquired taste, bitter, and tastes somewhat like paper. But it is sustaining, and doesn’t go bad easily. My sling is also pretty good to have around.’ (stones are all over the ground, but carrying around a few would probably be smart.)

2. ‘No, not really.’ *shivers slightly* (His mother died in a shipwreck due to a storm.) ‘Storms inflate rivers, and have washed away entire villages before. They are good for crops though, except in the rainy season when too much water destroys them.’ *clears his throat* ‘All that to say, no.’

3. *nose crinkles slightly* ‘Sorry, I just thought of princess movies (which is basically all my sister liked to watch when we were younger). Now I remember all the good ones. Monster’s Inc.; Toy Story; Cars; and the like.’

New Questions:

1. If you could bring back any fashion trend what would it be?

2. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you choose to be?

3. If you could change places with anyone in your world, who would it be and why?

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

Kayla Skywriter
          @kayla-skywriter

@mayacat @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kimlikesart @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

I’ll be answering as Aeronwen

1. Um… I don’t really care about fashion, or know anything about it. But tunics should never have fallen out of style.
          2. I’d be a ferret. They have so much fun and they live underground. (she has Casadastraphobia or barophobia either way she’s terrified that she’ll fall into the sky.”
          3. I would change places with Azahar. She’s still around my age, but she gets to hangout with my sister far more than I do.

I’m going to answer Mayacat’s questions too. Same character:

1. I always need rope in my backpack. I need to be able to tie myself to things.
          2. love thunderstorms, in theory. I can’t bring myself to look out the window and see it, but I love the smell it makes and the huge booms of thunder make me laugh.
          3. My favorite disney movie might be the Jungle Book. The new one, not the old one. I’ll have to think on this one some more.

Okay, new questions:

1. Do you have a middle name? If so what is it?
          2. When are you really in your element?
          3. What do you want to be when you grow up? (If they’re grown up answer with what they wanted when they were kids)

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Ella
          @writergirl101

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @mayacat

For Athena

1) Do you have a middle name? If so what is it?

Veturia.  Athena Veturia Marcyas.  But she doesn’t know that…

2) When are you really in your element?

Probably creating something.  Or hand-to-hand combat (grappling, mostly) with her trainer.

3) What do you want to be when you grow up? (If they’re grown up answer with what they wanted when they were kids)

Definitely a 2.  (The Operative Unit aka TOU aka 2)

New Questions:

1)  Do they like jam or jelly better?

2)  What reminds them of home? (e.g. a scent, a taste)

3)  What color is their dream room?

When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, "Plot twist!" and keep going. 😎🍰

Gracie
            @kimlikesart

@mayacat @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @writergirl101 @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

For Zicari:

1. Zhacary Hugh Weber is his full name.

1. *grins sheepishly* ‘I, I don’t really know the difference.’

2. *chin lowers* ‘A girl named Shiara reminds me of my little sister. And, well…’ *looks at the asker in the eye* ‘I’ve chosen to call this place my home, and these people my people. Years ago I came to terms that leaving this place was almost impossible. I got married, had a son, then they have both died on this ground. This is my home and I never leave it. A smell to be reminded of where I am? In the future perhaps soup, of almost any kind, will remind me of the village, or any village here. But again, I will not leave my people except in death or kidnapping.’

3. *jumps, slightly startled by the question* ‘Uh,’ *brows furrow* ‘I haven’t really thought about it…’ *thinks for a bit* ‘Purple. A really dark purple. Don’t see that color much.’

New Questions:

1. If you could rename yourself, what name would you pick?

2. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?

3. If you could be guaranteed one thing in life, what would it be?

Jominkreesa

Ella
              @writergirl101

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @mayacat

1. If you could rename yourself, what name would you pick?

She feels like Eris (discord), inside at least, instead of Athena (wisdom), but she wouldn’t choose that.  It would probably be Genesis.

2. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?

Combat skills.  If she can beat her trainer, she’s satisfied. 😊

3. If you could be guaranteed one thing in life, what would it be?

To be able to join the 2s, with Damian, even though he doesn’t want her to.  And there can only be one winner.

New questions:

1)  What’s your zodiac sign?  (without all the superstitious stuff, unless it affects their world 😉)

2)  If you had an elemental power, what would it be?  (earth, fire, water, wind)

3)  What’s your favorite scent?

When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, "Plot twist!" and keep going. 😎🍰

Mayacat
                @mayacat

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @naiya-dyani @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

These questions will be for Felix again

1)  What’s your zodiac sign?  (without all the superstitious stuff, unless it affects their world 😉)

My zodiac sign is Cancer.

2)  If you had an elemental power, what would it be?  (earth, fire, water, wind)

*twirls pen around in thought* Out of the four mentioned here, I think out of preference I’d choose wind, but out of practicality I’d choose water.

3)  What’s your favorite scent?

I have a few favorites, mainly vanilla, lemon, rose, coconut, and the smell of the dance studio. It’s very calming.

New Questions: 

1. Do you enjoy cold showers?
                  2. Do you have a recurring dream?
                  3. What is the fourth wall?… 😉

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @arindown @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @mayacat @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide

Kiet boi again

1. Do you enjoy cold showers?

*laughs* I mean it’s about all you get around here, so. . .

2. Do you have a recurring dream?

*swallows * Yes. A few. *runs fingers over scars on his cheek and takes a deep breath* Next question?

3. What is the fourth wall?… 😉

*blink* *laughs* I only break it when I’m invited. Unlike someone I know. . .

Tai: *peace sign*

Me: He’s not allowed to in the story. But he refuses to follow any rules whatsoever on forums, chats, and such.

New questions:

1. Are you the kind of person to skip classes?

2. Are you the kind of person to skip PE in particular?

3. How would you treat the lunch ladies at school?

(Hehe, public school questions from a homeschooler XD)

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Arindown
                    @arindown

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @mayacat @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @naiya-dyani

For Enan:

1. Are you the kind of person to skip classes?

Yes, if he can get away with it. It’s not that he doesn’t like learning, he just doesn’t like sitting still.

2. Are you the kind of person to skip PE in particular?

No way. Give Enan action and he’s happy…especially if there’s competition or adrenaline involved.

3. How would you treat the lunch ladies at school?

Like a cow when you shake a grain bucket, or a tiger when you throw meat down into it’s cage. He’d thank them after he slurped down his food.

New Questions: (or not so new questions)

1) If you could be guaranteed one thing in life, what would it be?

2) If you could change places with anyone in your world, who would it be and why?

3) How are you and the villain similar?

Live doing what you love. Die doing what you love. Do what you love for the Master.

Gracie
                      @kimlikesart

For Zicari:

1. ‘We’re talking about highschool right?  It doesn’t matter, I have the same answer. I never thought it a possibility.’

2. ‘No. Where I didn’t like PE that much, I did enjoy the challenge. And pushing myself to new physical limits. I enjoyed competition.’

3. ‘I ignored them mostly. Maybe I gave them smiles and thank yous.’

New Questions:

1. Who is your best friend and why?

2. Who do you despise the most and why?

3. What do you want to change, or start to change in your world, country, city, or town?

Jominkreesa

Gracie
                        @kimlikesart

Ooops

Jominkreesa

Arindown
                          @arindown

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter@beth20 @mayacat  @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @naiya-dyani

@kimlikesart
                            No problem. People can just answer both, or pick and choose.😊

For Thane (who I need to work on more often…😉)

1. Who is your best friend and why?

Wizard Jonathan, because Jonathan was the first one in a long time who actually gave Thane a second chance and trusted him.

2. Who do you despise the most and why?

His father, Surateel the Great, because he put wizardry above everything…even his family, and it ended up ruining them all (or so he thinks…😄).

3. What do you want to change, or start to change in your world, country, city, or town?

Thane hates wizardry…so he would probably want to get rid of it, even though he himself is a wizard.

4. 😆 How are you like the <i>villain?</i>

Thane and the villain are brothers. They come from the same situation, but they have almost opposite reactions. Thane runs away from the problems, and Therolus stays to “fix” them.

Repeating the last questions…

1) If you could be guaranteed one thing in life, what would it be?

2) If you could change places with anyone in your world, who would it be and why?

3) How are you and the villain similar?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Arindown.

Live doing what you love. Die doing what you love. Do what you love for the Master.

Gracie
                            @kimlikesart

For Zicari:

1. ‘Ooh. The salvation of my father-in-law. He is a good man. One of the best men I’ve ever met.’

2.’My wife or son. Then one of them would still be alive, and be able to make a difference in this life…’ *thinks* ‘My son; for he did not get the chance to truly live.’

3) *scrunched up eyebrows* Excuse me? *Thinks for bit.* ‘I assume the villain you speak of is the emperor. In which case I know nothing about him personally. Only the atrocities he commits. He has a soul, as I do. He has passions as I do. But that’s about it.’ (doesn’t mention the ’emporer’ is the reason his wife is dead, and possibly his son)

New Questions:

1. If you could be immortal, what age would you choose to stop aging at and why?

2. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be and why?

3. If you could have the power of teleportation right now, where would you go and why?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Gracie.

Jominkreesa

Mayacat
                              @mayacat

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @anne_the_noob14 @kayla-skywriter @beth20 @kimlikesart @mayacat @winter_rose @mayajoelle @candide @naiya-dyani

For Ruby now:

1. If you could be immortal, what age would you choose to stop aging at and why?

I think anywhere between the ages of eighteen and twenty-two, since I’m considered old enough to be legal, but still have good looks (not that I really care) and be mobile and have ability and stuff. Yeah.

2. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be and why?

Hmm, probably having to physically wake myself up every morning. If I could just wake up and be up, that would be amazing, if you know what I mean.

3. If you could have the power of teleportation right now, where would you go and why?

A place called the Clockmaker’s Tower on LunaStella. It’s been destroyed now, but it holds a lot of memories for me.

New Questions:

1. Do you have any allergies?
                                2. What would you most likely have the most photos of on your camera roll? (scenery, food, selfies, ect.)
                                3. What kind of music do you like to listen to most?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 183 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest