June 8, 2020 at 6:53 pm #114519
Characters never seem complete. There’s always something you can learn about them. But, if I’m going to learn about my characters, I might as well do it in game form.😉
Here’s how this works…
I’ll start by posting 3 questions. Like, “What’s your favorite ice-cream?” for example.
The next person will answer the questions for their character, “Mint Chocolate” and ask 3 more. The third person will answer those questions, ask 3 more, and so on.
Don’t forget to say which character you are answering for.
Try to ask questions that will help other people build their characters in ways they never thought of before.
Not all those who wander are lost.June 8, 2020 at 7:01 pm #114520
What’s your favorite animal?
If you could pick anywhere on Earth to live, where would it be?
Do you like hot food?
Not all those who wander are lost.June 8, 2020 at 7:41 pm #114523
@arindown , or anyone else. (:
This is for Teagen Jath
1. Yellow panthers.
2. Oooh. Um, on a deserted island with just a few others, ironically.
3. Spicy, or hot? For spicy, not really. Hot? Anything but plain vegetables, and plain fruit.
1. What is your relationship with your parents?
2. What is your relationship with your siblings?
3. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
- This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Kimmi.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Kimmi.
Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.June 8, 2020 at 8:08 pm #114527
This is for Bridget:
1) Oh, well, so this is interesting. It’s a really complicated backstory, so I’ll just say that she created parents for herself from a picture and made them completely perfect. She talks to them to keep herself from going insane…🤣 I promise it’ll make sense when I post my chapter(s).
2) Same. She has a perfect little brother.
3) Going back to find her family (real one, this time 😉)
1) If they’re lost, what would be the first thing they’d do?
2) Are they stoic or melodramatic about being injured?
3) If they suddenly woke up with animal ears and a tail, what would the animal be?
Question. Can you do this multiple times and just jump in whenever? (giving other people time, of course)
Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.June 8, 2020 at 8:16 pm #114528
You can jump in where-ever you want. You could even play it just between 2 people (might get a little boring though😁)
Not all those who wander are lost.June 8, 2020 at 8:21 pm #114529June 8, 2020 at 8:22 pm #114530
Oooh. It sounds really cool! I’d like to read that. (:
This will be for Teagen Jath:
1. Growl. Then he’d keep wandering around until he falls off the end of the earth or makes it to where he was headed.
2. He would act like he didn’t want people to notice if he was hurt. But he would also make it seem like his pain was much worse than it really is. He would try to get people to feel sorry for him, or try to help him. (the second goal especially if it’s a teenage(ish) girl.)
3. A donkey, likely. Or, hmm,… Or maybe a (zebra?)=Dynamic • Determined • Untamable • Impatient. Zebras are aggressive and protect themselves and their young when attacked. It is only herbivore known to use its teeth as weapons; a kick from its powerful hindquarters is quite capable shattering a lion’s jaw.
1. What is your purpose in life?
2. What do you eat for breakfast?
3. If someone could describe you in three words, what would they (the words) be?
Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.June 8, 2020 at 8:23 pm #114531
So sorry! I didn’t see yuo had commented until I submitted my answer!
Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.June 8, 2020 at 8:35 pm #114532
Let’s see… for Bridget still. They all are gonna be her POV.
1) basically to survive. She feels lost because she wants to have a purpose, but doesn’t know what it is.
2) stuff from the forest–probably berries of some kind or mushrooms 🤣
3) (her personality, right?) strong-willed, creates-and-enforces-order (one word 😉), diligent
1) What type of showers do they take? (long, short, hot, cold…)
2) do they work in a messy or clean space?
3) What textures gross them out?
Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.June 8, 2020 at 8:59 pm #114533
@writergirl101 Loved your questions!
@arindown Thanks for doing this! I’m having to learn, and come up with new things about Teagen. (:
1. Short showers. Either extremely hot or extremely cold. Depending on his mood, or frame of mind.
2. Clean. He likes clean spaces and order. (Again, ironically)
3. Slime (ish). He can eat clams raw, so the texture doesn’t bother him in his mouth. But, if he touched it with his fingers? (full body cringes, and tempted to gag.)
Oh, and another paradox (:. He can’t stand the feel of sandpaper going over his palms (shivers), but he loves to lay on the beach…? *slightly nervous, confused smile at this revelation*
1. What is your worst fear?
2. Why is it your worst fear?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? (i.e. appearance, or personality-wise.)
Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.June 8, 2020 at 9:08 pm #114535
2) she has to have control over her life (ironic, cause the world is in turmoil😂)
3) personality-wise–not hating herself as much…okay, that’s a little strong, but she’s super judgmental; appearance-wise–hates her scar on the ear
1) what would he eat for 20 days straight
2) would he want to know the exact time and date of his death?
3) what does he prefer: 3am or 3pm?
Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.June 8, 2020 at 9:24 pm #114536Naiya Dyani@naiya-dyani
This is for Kiet:
1) Panic. XD But once he’s calmed down, he’ll be able to retrace his steps easily enough. He has a hunting and tracking background.
2) Mm, more stoic, but in the sense that he tries to stifle his responses than that he doesn’t seem to care.
3) A cat, hands down. He would make an adorable kitty boi.
1) If a bird landed on their hand, how would they react?
2) What memory do they wish they could relive most?
3) If lost in a huge library, what section would they be found in?
Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.June 8, 2020 at 9:25 pm #114537Naiya Dyani@naiya-dyani
whOOOOpps. . . this is what happens when I start a post but don’t finish it for a few hours XD
Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.June 8, 2020 at 9:30 pm #114540
This is for Bridget.
1) Um, probably freak out, then realize it’s all good, then shoo it away
2) A memory about her mom, a simple one where she’s just going about the day, but the only vivid memory Bridget has
3) In the history section, to catch up on all the stuff she’s missed! 😂 (she’s been hiding for 8 years)
1) does your character prefer comfortable or sharp outfits?
2) What’s the dumbest thing your character’s done because someone told him he couldn’t?
3) If he was alone and heard a noise, would he go and investigate?
Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.June 8, 2020 at 9:32 pm #114541
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.