fb

Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 893 total)
  • Author
    Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@arindown – Heyo! I have three collages almost finished for you – the only thing is that I still can’t figure out how to properly put pictures up on here. They’re not loading. So if you have an email you wouldn’t mind posting here, that’d be super great, but if not, I’ll keep trying to figure it out.

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
    No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@anne-of-lothlorien

Cool! My art email is Arindown.art@gmail.com. I can hardly wait to see what you did!😊

Thanks so much!

Not all who wander are lost.

Chalice
    @chalice

@jenwriter17

Hey Jenna! I wasn’t sure where to get in touch with you where I can attach an image, so I hope this works. 🙂 Here’s my drawing of your character, Scarlett. I hope you like it! 🙂

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@arindown

Ok I thought I replied to you, saying I had seen and LOVED the drawing of Gwen, but apparently I didn’t?? At least I didn’t see where I replied XD So… thank you so much for drawing her! I love it! 😀

And someone asked why I chose Gwen for her name… I’m really not sure! Her full name is Gwendolyn, and I have no idea how I came up with that lol. You’d have to ask thirteen-year-old me XD (Gosh, has it been three years since I started that book?? Yeah, I guess it has. I started it NaNo 2017 I think. I missed the 2018 NaNo, and- No. That’s still not right. I started it in 2018. I missed NaNo last year. And I was gonna do it this year but didn’t have time. So yeah, ask fourteen-year-old me, then XD)

@chalice
    Oooh, that’s beautiful, the drawing of Scarlett! I love it!

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Chalice
    @chalice

@anne_the_noob14 Thank you so much! 🙂

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@anne_the_noob14

Haha. No problem. I’m glad you liked it.😄 I love the name Gwen.

Not all who wander are lost.

claire
    @claire-h

@anne_the_noob14 My sister is actually named Gwen! XD I think it’s a really cute name.

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
    it just blooms.

Erynne
    @erynne

Hi everyone! I know I’m new, but I am more than willing to draw anyone’s characters! 😊 I can do it with pencil and paper or digitally (although I know for a fact that there are others that can draw better digitally than I can. I’ll try though! :P) I also paint so if you want a scenery of somesort, I’m here!

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@chalice Hey girl! I was changing some stuff around on my website and was testing the link to your insta in an art credit to make sure it worked, and it took me to a 404 error. Do you have a new profile now? Because I’d love to put a *working* link credit with your art on my website. XD This is the link you originally gave me: https://www.instagram.com/chalicetheartist/

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Chalice
    @chalice

@naiya-dyani, Hey friend! What’s up?

Oh, yes! Sorry about that! I actually recently got off of Instagram and deleted my account. So, you can just take that link off. 😛

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@chalice Gotcha XD

I’ve been working on a new novel and gearing up to do final edits on The Healer’s Song (Kiet and Nyel’s story)! Plus working on senior year stuff lol. How have you been?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Chalice
    @chalice

@naiya-dyani,

Wow! You’re on final edits already?? That’s amazing! How is that going?

I’ve been doing pretty well, thanks for asking! Haven’t been too busy lately, which is kind of nice. I have more time to read now, hehe!

Zee
    @zee

I did some character portraits for a few of you a while ago, but seeing as I’ve got some time on my hands…anybody else want a cartoon-style character portrait? Just let me know!

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

Hey Cathy! I don’t know if this is the right place, but whatever XD I didn’t want to clutter up the Character Castle 2.0 with this, but I really really want to draw Rosario and/or Ehud! Would that be alright with you? Pretty please?

I just have this really vivid image of Rosy and Ehud and I really want to draw them. If you’re alright with that, I’d like their descriptions, in as much detail as possible, since my style is semi-realistic and I like to add a lot of detail. Thanks!

"Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark." The Tale of Despereaux

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

@rose-colored-fancy

Absolutely! I like using a Manga style to draw them usually and I’d love to see how a realistic drawing of them would work! And it’d be really cool to see your mental image of them!! <3

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Cathy.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Cathy.

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest