Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 827 total)
  • Author
    Zee
    @zee

@arindown, if you want, you can send a photo/sketch of the kind of clothing you have in mind, and I’ll see what I can do. But if not, that’s also totally fine.

Zee
      @zee

@claire-h, I like it!

PurpleTurtle
        @purpleturtle

@zee, Thanks! XD Can’t wait to see what she will look like!

"It is not the strength of the body that counts but the strength of the spirit" ~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Zee
          @zee

Here’s your version of Ruby, @purpleturtle. I hope she looks something like what you imagined. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get her number on her name tag–it was too small. I thought of doing it bigger across the back, but I liked the front view better.

PurpleTurtle
            @purpleturtle

@zee, I really like it! The jumpsuit is just how I thought it should be! It’s ok that you couldn’t fit the number, it wasn’t really necessary. Thanks so much for drawing her for me! 🙂

"It is not the strength of the body that counts but the strength of the spirit" ~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Anne of Lothlorien
              @anne-of-lothlorien

@arindown

Heyo! So, I got all the info for your character, but I need just a teeny bit more info before I start…

1. What setting and time period is this? Modern spies, or fantasy warriors, or what?

2. Are there any prevailing themes of the story you’d like me to work into quotes, etc.

3. Are there any quotes you already like for the story/Erik?

4. Are there any preexisting pictures you’ve found that fit Erik, such as off Pinterest?

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
                No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Anne of Lothlorien
                @anne-of-lothlorien

@claire-h I have three collages for you, but i can’t seem to find a way to put them up. The picture insert button isn’t working. I’ll keep trying…

Arindown
                  @arindown

@anne-of-lothlorien

Sorry…missed some stuff.😄

For time period…medieval fantasy warriors. Chain-mail, swords, and that sort of stuff.

One quote you might put on there is Erik’s favorite line, “Go get e’m.” Or his joke when he was younger, “Swag. If you’ve got the talent to back it up, why not?”🤣

I have a few sketches of Erik, but you don’t have to use them. Use whatever you want.

Live doing what you love. Die doing what you love. Do what you love for the Master.

Arindown
                    @arindown

Live doing what you love. Die doing what you love. Do what you love for the Master.

Anne of Lothlorien
                      @anne-of-lothlorien

@arindown Thanks for the furthur info. I’ll get to work on this. (Heads up, I haven’t figured out how to get pictures up here, so… I’ll keep trying to find a way to make it work)

I won’t use the sketches, since they wouldn’t fit with graphic art, but they’re going to be suuuuuper helpful in getting pictures off Pinterest, so thank you.

Is there a theme of the book or story? Those quotes I might be able to use, but it’d be good to have a more serious quote or two for some ‘darker’ if you will pieces…

Claire
                        @claire-h

@anne-of-lothlorien

That stinks! Hopefully you can get it figured out soon! If not, you could email them to me if you’re comfortable with that…

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
                          it just blooms.

Arindown
                          @arindown

@anne-of-lothlorien

Okay…let me think… One of the main themes of Erik’s story is learning how to put God first. You could also do something about learning to trust and to press on, because he loses both his best friends in war. Like never give up, or keep going…those sort of quotes.

Hopefully that’s helpful. I’m hoping to do your character sometime. Do you happen to have a reference photo for her? If not, that’s fine, I’ll just work off the top of my head (and/or get one of my sisters to model).😄

Anne of Lothlorien
                            @anne-of-lothlorien

@claire-h If you are okay with putting your email up here, then I would email them to you. Im just not comfortable with my email out here for anyone to see. You never know…

@arindown
                              – All right, that should be enough to work with! I’ll get started and I’ll probably have something for you in a couple/few weeks.

I don’t have any reference photo for Felicity… I’ve never found a good one. But she’s a very generic looking person, kinda, so as long as you follow the description I gave you should be able to come close. 😀

Claire
                              @claire-h

@anne-of-lothlorien

No problem, I understand! That will work. Here’s my business email: creativelyclaire@outlook . com

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
                                it just blooms.

Anne of Lothlorien
                                @anne-of-lothlorien

@claire-h Awesome! I sent off the three collages, so they should be in your inbox now. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 827 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest