Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 827 total)
  • Author
    Arindown
    @arindown

@anne-of-lothlorien

I decided on a character.πŸ˜„

His name is Erik Pledger, he’s 40 years old; slim but strong; 6’3”; and blond, with really dark blue eyes. Β He’s fun-loving, happy-go-lucky, joking, and has a huge smile.

His life revolves around adventure and adrenaline, so he loves anything with a thrill. As a warrior, his specialty is martial arts, but his favorite weapon is a bow and arrows.

Theme colors would probably be blue, black, and silver. His country also has a lot of mountains, if that’s something you’d like to add.πŸ˜‰

This is so fun! Thanks!

P.S. I’ll get around to Felicity sometime soon.😊

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

Claire
      @claire-h

@zee Ooh, a cartoony style can be so much fun! If you would like to, I have a character…

Her name is Rubi Manco and she is 20ish, 5’2β€³, sturdily built, with brown skin, brown eyes, and wavy hair dyed crimson. Personality-wise, she is outgoing, assertive, detail-oriented, and likes to have a plan to work from. Oh, and if you’re interested in adding it, she has a pet golden parakeet.

The culture is a mixture of futuristic (hovercycles, battery operated power source, erasing people’s memories) and more of a jungle village type feel, so Rubi wears a lot of bright multi-colored fabric, along with more simple pieces like a linen tunic.

If you have any questions, please ask! And if you would like me to draw one of your characters, let me know. πŸ™‚

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
        it just blooms.

Claire
        @claire-h

@anne-of-lothlorien

Aww, so glad you like her! *big hug back at you* Sounds good, can’t wait to see the collages! ☺

it just blooms.

Zee
          @zee

@claire-h, Rubi sounds like a lot of fun to draw! I’ll be sharing her portrait soon.

Zee
            @zee

Hi, @arindown! I’ll give it a shot, and you can let me know what you think.

Claire
              @claire-h

@zee Sounds great, thanks!

it just blooms.

Zee
                @zee

@claire-h, here’s my portrait of Rubi. It was really quick, but hopefully it looks something like you imagine her. (I can make the hair redder, if necessary.)

Claire
                  @claire-h

@zee Oh wow, your style is so cool!! Her earrings are beautiful! I love it. πŸ™‚ And yes, if her hair were a brighter red it would be perfect. I’m thinking that it’s dyed a bright crimsony color, maybe with a bit of a purple hue. If that makes sense. XD It might mess up your color scheme though…

it just blooms.

Zee
                    @zee

@claire-h, here she is again, with redder hair…and an altered color scheme to match.

Zee
                      @zee

@arindown, here’s my attempt to do Royal. I don’t know what time period he’s from, so I just put him in modern clothes…and could have sworn I drew the bandage on his right hand. But what do you know–it’s actually the left. If you like this style, I’ll fix it for you, but probably won’t get to it for a day or two.

Claire
                        @claire-h

@zee Awesome! Thanks so much. πŸ™‚

it just blooms.

Arindown
                          @arindown

@zee

I like it!😊 No problem with the bandage.

Clothing is hard to do. It’s a fantasy story, so he’d probably wear a more midivil style, but don’t worry about it.πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much!

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

PurpleTurtle
                            @purpleturtle

@zee, If you want another character to do I have one, Ruby Trasken if you are interested. She is about 5′ 6″ with short black hair. She wears a futuristic black jumpsuit that has the number W-77302 on it. You don’t have to draw her if you don’t want, but I thought you might like to draw her. If you are wondering why her name is pretty much the same as Claire H’s, it’s because we are doing the same writing prompt.

"It is not the strength of the body that counts but the strength of the spirit" ~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Claire
                              @claire-h

@zee I liked your drawing of Rubi so much that I decided to draw it in my own style. I thought you might enjoy seeing it. πŸ™‚

it just blooms.

Zee
                                @zee

@purpleturtle, sure, why not? It’s fun…and kind of addictive.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 827 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest