fb

Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 914 total)
  • Author
    Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@anne_the_noob14 Okay. Perfect. Thanks.😉

Mostly I’m intimidated because I know how picky I am on my heroes…especially my guys. I can see myself totally wrecking Dharin, and making him look super goofy.😂

"If I'm gonna break, I'll break like the dawn." -Nightbirde

Winter Rose
    @winter_rose

I know that the descriptions were for Arindown, but I just really wanted to give Dharin a go! Is there anything I should consider adding or changing while I color/edit/refine it digitally? Here’s my sketch:

What I know in my head and what I believe in my heart are two entirely different things.

Winter Rose
    @winter_rose

I know what you mean by being super picky… I just kind of attempt heroes when I have a good feeling about getting them right.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Winter Rose.

What I know in my head and what I believe in my heart are two entirely different things.

Winter Rose
    @winter_rose

So, if anyone wants to draw my character, Josh, here’s a quick description of him.

Brown hair, hazel eyes, probably around 5’11, , plain clothes that he usually keeps neat. Relatively calm and level headed. Think pastor’s kid meets high-school crush.

He’s not super developed yet, so feel free to experiment.

(The story he’s in is set in a modern-day town.)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Winter Rose.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@arindown 🙂

Lol! I totally get that XD

@winter_rose
    Oh! Awesome! And I’m not seeing anything amiss! 😀

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@winter_rose Nice picture! How old is Josh? Is he skinny or thick?

@anne_the_noob14
    Yeahhh…my sister was worse for my characters though. One time I drew my MC and had her guess who it was. She couldn’t get it, so finally I was like, “It’s Enan.” She was like, “No…he’s not handsome enough.” *palmface*

"If I'm gonna break, I'll break like the dawn." -Nightbirde

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@arindown

Oh gosh XD

Winter Rose
    @winter_rose

@arindown

He’s on the thinner side. He’s about sixteen or seventeen, possibly younger.

Winter Rose
    @winter_rose

@anne_the_noob14

I may or may not use this, but what coloration does Dharin’s horse Dragon have?

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@winter_rose

She’s black with a white splotch down her nose, and a white splotch on her left side that looks like a dragon if you squint a little bit (hence the name). 🙂

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Someone tagged me about permission to post my art somewhere, I don’t know what page that was on, but as long as I am credited as the artist I am cool with that! :DD Sorry for not saying anything sooner.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Lin
    @lin

@urwen-starial Sorry for not replying to you earlier! I don’t take any requests right now but I do believe Fledge made a really neat drawing of your Sunwolf character!

“I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@the-fledgling-artist Haha, thank you!! How do you want to be credited?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@naiya-dyani I guess you can link to my Instagram? If that works?
    https://www.instagram.com/annamariethefledglingartist/

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@the-fledgling-artist Sure thing! Thank you! 😀

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 914 total)
  • The forum ‘Art Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest