fb

Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@lillian-parks03

Hey, that’s totally fine…please don’t feel bad about the length of time it took you to draw it! It’s not a problem at all! I’m just so glad you were willing to do it for me. 😁

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@dekreel Yay!! I’m glad you like it! (Also, It’s great to see you on the forums again! How are you doing?)

@h-jones
    Phew, YAy! I’m glad you like it too! 🙂 (Seriously, you guys have such cute characters!)

@lillian-parks03
    I can try one of them if you’d like! I might take a few days to do it though since I’ll be traveling on Saturday and Sunday. Do you have a preference which one I take?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@the-fledgling-artist  Yeah, I’ve been spending most of my time on a different forum, and I don’t come here as much as I should. My activity here should start to pick up a little though. We’ll see.   😛

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Lillian.Parks03
    @lillian-parks03

@the-fledgling-artist

Oh, awesome thanks so much! Time doesn’t really matter I can wait. And no, not particularly. Margret is the one telling to story and Andre is the one the story is mostly about so you can take your pick!

https://www.pinterest.com/parkerlillian2003/
    https://www.facebook.com/lillian.parker.182940

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@dekreel Yay! *confetties*

@lillian-parks03
    Great! Boys are a little harder for me, but I’m feeling ambitious. I guess we’ll see. ^-^

Grace
    @h-jones

@rose-noblescroll Ah, I’m so sorry this took me so long! I’ve actually had it drawn for a while but didn’t get around to posting it here until just now. Here’s your drawing of Esther (click this). There’s no color, sadly.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Grace.

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Rose-Noblescroll
    @rose-noblescroll

@h-jones Cool!!! Thank you so much! I love all the little details you added. 😀 😀 😀

(By the way, what is Stash? How public is it, exactly?)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@lillian-parks03 Sorry I took so long to post this! Also there haven’t been any sunny days recently so the picture quality isn’t amazing. (though with my camera that’s nothing new xD) Anyway here he is.

Also, sorry! He ended up looking like 10 years younger then I was going for. ;-;

Grace
    @h-jones

@rose-noblescroll Oh, well, thank you!! 😀 I’m so glad you liked it!

As for sta.sh, I believe one has to be in possession of a deviantART account in order to use it, sadly. :/ I don’t really recommend that because the site has a lot of pitfalls and moral decay, but if you decide to then you can use sta.sh. It isn’t public at all unless a link is shared. 🙂

Lillian.Parks03
    @lillian-parks03

@the-fledgling-artist

Brilliant! Danke! Thank-you so much! He is wonderful!

https://www.pinterest.com/parkerlillian2003/
    https://www.facebook.com/lillian.parker.182940

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@lillian-parks03 Yay, I’m glad you like!

Grace
    @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist Hey, I have a question. Could I somehow pay you to draw something for me? I’m not sure how I could… maybe we could do an art exchange, in full color? Or do you or your parents have a PayPal or something? Because I have been wanting to change my profile image from Princess Zelda haha. xD I’d also like to use it for my blog and/or other sites I’m on for writing and whatnot – and of course, I’d credit you for your work. I was wondering if you could do it since a) it’d be great to support you! and b) I absolutely adore your style haha <3 If you’d like to, then I can tell you what I’d like to be drawn. If not, that’s totally fine! Just thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask. (:

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones

*Runs around in circles* Aaaaaaaaaah!!

… *stops* Ehem..

First of all, I am super flattered. I don’t believe anyone has ever expressed interest in purchasing my art before, like ever. xD (You’ve totally made my day.)

I would definitely be interested in further discussing exactly what you have in mind.
    Like, I assume you would want a character of some sort, yes? If so details (and maybe even doodles or sketches?) of what they look like would be tremendously helpful. And then, are you thinking a full body image, or just a portrait? Also details like, are you wanting digital artwork? Or watercolors, or something else traditional? Really any details you can think of would be helpful for knowing what you’re thinking.

My parents do indeed have a paypal. An art exchange could be a fun option as well. Though It would be helpful to have a good idea of what you’re wanting before talking too much about compensation. 🙂

Grace
    @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist Yay!!! 😀 I’m glad I made your day, friend. xD <3

Okay, so, yes, I would like for it to be colored, and traditional if possible. Basically I just want the watercolor effect, so traditional or digital is fine, though like I said, traditional is preferred. Do you have any examples of watercolor pieces I can see? I know there’s one on this site (which I love, by the way), but since I want this to be a lighter, happier color scheme I was wondering if you have anything like that. 😀 If not (or even if it’ll be too much trouble), that’s one hundred percent fine. (:

Here (click) is a (horrible ha xD and colorless) reference for the girl I would like drawn! I can color it if it would be helpful, but I included color schemes in my handwriting which you can hopefully read. xD I can gladly translate if needed.

I would really just like a headshot, probably shoulders/upper torso and above, with either a flowery and/or bookish theme. Maybe holding a book, or the picture bordered with flowers? I don’t want it to be cluttered, though, so feel free to cut out anything if you feel it would be too much.

As for expression, I would like for it to be something soft and gentle, if that makes sense. Smiling, happy, but not super obtrude or obvious. If that makes any sense at all. xDDD

Does that sound too hard or complicated????? xDDD

Grace
    @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist Ah, never mind, don’t go with the flower theme. Bookish if possible. (:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 913 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest