fb

Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 914 total)
  • Author
    luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

It’s quite hard to read through all of the replies on this topic, so I’ll just start fresh here. So, just some notes, but I do digital art mostly, and draw guys the most. However I will draw girls! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyone up for art exchange/trade?

Tag me with your character, I would love to draw them!

Also, I have a couple of characters for y’all to choice from if you so desire! ๐Ÿ™‚ I will do two posts because story embers doesn’t let you do multiple pictures. ๐Ÿ™

The first is Radcliffe, here’s a picture, and info on him.

Name: Radcliffe Packard

Species: Human

Appearance: Tall, about 6’7. Always wears gloves. Dark brown eyes and hair. Hair is perfect unless he’s kicking someone’s butt. Which he does. Frequently.ย 

Class: Rouge

Mental state: Schizophrenic and extremely OCD, has to be precise in many ways of life. Doesn’t mind getting dirty or messed up as long as he can fix it.

Personality: Doesn’t like opening up to people, tends to be secluded and a loner. Has a short attention span and does not like crowds. Is easily embarrassed, and hates being made fun of.

Companion: He has a pet viper named Dante that never bites him and is extremely protective of him. Radcliffe confides in Dante often.

Skills: Master of sword fighting and hand to hand combat. Also a very good cook. Surprisingly strong and quick for his size.

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

And here is Marco my second character. I don’t have quite as long of a bio as I did on Radcliffe, but here we go!

Marco is a mid 20 year old in 1922. He’s an Italian mobster, who is the main character in my comic I am currently working on. He’s 6’6″, broad shouldered, and always wears a suit. Here’s a couple impromptu pictures of him from my comic. Personality wise, he’s serious, has a bit of a temper,and extremely fine taste in clothing and food.ย 

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

claire
    @claire-h

@anne_the_noob14

Ok, thanks! Sounds good. I’ll get started on him as soon as possible. ๐Ÿ˜‰

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
    it just blooms.

WolverineRM
    @wolverinerm

@chalice Eee, I canโ€™t wait!!

@theswordinthebook
    I canโ€™t draw, so I canโ€™t trade you drawings, but if youโ€™re just looking for something to draw my characters are on page 33. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Also Radcliffe is super intriguing…

I ask where he got these crazy ideas anyway
    He just smiles and says, itโ€™s the way that I was raised

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

@wolverinerm what about one of your soldiers? I would love do one of them!

Anyway. โ˜บ๏ธ I have a whole set of teenage/twentysomething US soldiers, a couple little kids, a three-legged dogโ˜บ๏ธ

WolverineRM
    @wolverinerm

@theswordinthebook Totally!! The majority of the characters I listed off were my soldiers, if you want to pick one…?

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@claire-h Awesome! Thank you so much!!

@theswordinthebook
    Oooh, Radcliffe sounds awesome! And I love that he has a pet viper ๐Ÿ˜€ *goes to pat Dante’s head but decides better of it and smiles at him instead*

I’d love to do an art trade, but I’m not sure when I’d be able to get around to it. Trying not to pile too many things on my plate at once right now lol. I’ll let you know when I’ve cleared enough off though! ๐Ÿ˜‰

However, if you’d like to draw one of my characters… I think Wiggins would be adorable in your style ๐Ÿ˜€ Don’t worry about taking a while if you need, and if you’d rather not have a bunch of requests stack up, feel free to decline drawing him. But here’s his character bio:

(The time in which his story is set is somewhere around the time that Princess Bride is set in: medieval/Renaissance-ish. I have yet to nail it down more exactly. [Edit: Did a bit of research just now and I’m gonna say it’s around the 1600’s. But since the story isn’t set in our world, I have the wonderful liberty to modify the clothing style, weapons, etc ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ But for reference purposes, just say ~1600])

Name: Alecksander Wiggins (but goes by Wiggins because he’s embarrassed of his first name)

Profession: Farmer

Personality: Very humble-minded, polite, and kind. He’s of the mindset that if he just lives his life as simply as possible without lacking anything essential, he’ll be happy. He treats people how he’d like to be treated, but he’s not afraid to defend his beliefs. He’s very cheerfel most of the time, and is perfectly happy with his life.

Physical description: Average height, but is a little stooped from all his years working on his farm. Wears a simple, white, longsleeved shirt and a pair of simple pants, and leather boots. He’s got a rather long and crooked nose, with a face to match. Clear blue eyes, and straw-colored hair that hangs in messy strands down to a little past his ears.

Other notes: He’s either widowed or not married, and has no children. I’m gonna guess that he’s probably widowed, but I’m not sure yet. His best friend in the world is his milk cow, Flower. He always has a straw hat jammed onto his head, and is fond of chewing pieces of straw. He walks with a little bit of a limp/lurch in his step, due to a leg injury from his childhood.

And if you have any other questions, let me know! ๐Ÿ™‚ Again, no pressure if you don’t really want to draw him, and no deadline if you decide to ๐Ÿ˜€

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Livi Ryddle.

โ€œEnough! Be quiet! I canโ€™t hear myself think! I canโ€™t hear my teeth chatter!"

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

@wolverinerm could you tell me about Nigel? I like that name. Or Corey?

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

@anne_the_noob14 I would love to draw him! I’ve never drawn many older people, so I’m excited about drawing him! Just wondering one thing, does he have a beard?

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@theswordinthebook Yay! ๐Ÿ˜€ Hm, good question… I’d say he has some rough stubble, but it never gets very long. Probably about the length it’d be if someone didn’t shave for a week.

โ€œEnough! Be quiet! I canโ€™t hear myself think! I canโ€™t hear my teeth chatter!"

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@theswordinthebook Hey, btw, I followed you on Instagram! I’m @livi_ryddle_art_take_two ๐Ÿ™‚ (Take two because my first account died lol)

WolverineRM
    @wolverinerm

@theswordinthebook

Okay, Nigel!! (Also his best friend is an ISTP, so… ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ) He’s 19, just slightly taller than average, blond hair, brown eyes–this is my reference pic for him, but with blonder hair and darker eyes: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/handsome-young-man-91811522–and hair cut slightly closer. I don’t care if he’s smiling or not, he’s a deep thinker but really playful all at the same time, so. If you want to draw him in uniform, his story’s set in 2005 so he’d be in BDU’s… If you need anything else, lemme know!

The Inkspiller
    @the-inkspiller

@anne_the_noob14

So I totally didn’t just spend my afternoon doing this instead of my homework…

Also I forgot to tell you that I was doing this

Or ask if he had a beard or not.

But, I felt given my previous acquaintance with Wiggins, I should give it a shot.

Hope this sort of resembles what you wanted! Apologies that I can’t do it in color – I have actually never drawn in color and I didn’t want to mess it up.

Non nobis Domine, sed nomini, Tuo da gloriam.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@the-inkspiller OH… MY… GOSH… AAAAAAAAA OHMYGOSHHHHHH HE’S PERFECT THANK YOU!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m serious I actually just said “Oh my worrrrddddd” out loud ohmygosh thankyouthankyouthankyou LOOK AT HIS LIL’ SMILE AAAAAAAAAAAA ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Oh my goodness XD Thank you SO much!! He’s adorableeeeee!!!!

Ok so let me see if I can calm down for a sec XD It’s totally fine that you didn’t do it in color! I actually really like the b&w look! Clothes are perfect, expression is perfect, pose is perfect, hair/beard is perfect… ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ If I had to pick something that’s even a little bit “off”, I’d say the hat could look a bit more battered, and the face/nose could be longer, but I’m serious, this is amazing!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Best. Surprise. Ever. ๐Ÿ˜€

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

@wolverinerm ooh I’m excited to draw him! The picture would not load though! ๐Ÿ™ It kept going to an error page…

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 914 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest