fb

Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 914 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@wolverinerm aaaa I’m so glad you like it. ๐Ÿ˜…<3

@anne_the_noob14
    Oh aww :’3
    I’ve been feeling really lost creatively so far this year, so that weirdly actually means a lot, thank you Anne. C:

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

oh wow, @chalice your art never fails to stun me ๐Ÿ˜ญ<3

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@the-fledgling-artist @anne_the_noob14 I know, right??? It’s amazing. . . and whenever she draws a sad character I just feel an unbearable urge to just give the sweet baby a hug. . . DX

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Ooh. . . considering using Aragorn as a semi-reference now. ๐Ÿ˜› This could be fun.

Oh, and @wolverinerm I have not forgotten yours!! I’ve got a sketch worked out to do the painting from. . . but I’m not sure I like it, so I might change it.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

WolverineRM
    @wolverinerm

@the-fledgling-artist Of course!! I loved it!!!

@naiya-dyani
    No worries!! Take your time. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And if Harleyโ€™s giving you fits, youโ€™re welcome to swap for someone else… Harleyโ€™s finicky, he just is. ๐Ÿ˜

I ask where he got these crazy ideas anyway
    He just smiles and says, itโ€™s the way that I was raised

claire
    @claire-h

@wolverinerm

Yay, I’m so glad you like how Kendall turned out! I was crossing my fingers. ๐Ÿ˜›

@anne_the_noob14

I would love to draw one of your characters! I always have fun working off commission, lol.

@chalice
    @the-fledgling-artist @naiya-dyani

If anyone is interested, I have a few of my girls that I’d love any of you guys to draw… I have sisters (twins) from my fantasy story, and a couple of 1920s women from the mystery I’m working on. Just let me know! No pressure if you already have art projects going, I understand. ๐Ÿ˜

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by claire.

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
    it just blooms.

Chalice
    @chalice

@naiya-dyani, Aww, thank you!! And you’re welcome. ๐Ÿ˜Š I love doing these for y’all!

@anne_the_noob14
    , Ay, thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜ I would be willing to draw one of your characters… just know that it could take a while, due to me taking on more projects than I probably should.ย  ๐Ÿ˜ Also, I wouldn’t refuse if you want to draw one of my characters… ๐Ÿ˜‰

@wolverinerm
    , *sucks in breath* Alright… I shall try to do your baby justice. ๐Ÿ˜…

@the-fledgling-artist
    , Aw, thank you! ๐Ÿ’› That’s a high compliment coming from you!

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    โ€œCreativity takes courageโ€ -Henri Matisse

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14 Hey! Yeah, it’s been awhile! ๐Ÿ˜Š I’m doing pretty good…keeping busy with life. Or as busy as one can be while stuck at home. ๐Ÿ˜›

My activity on Story Embers is super sporadic, so it’s good to find old friends to connect with! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m doing Camp NaNo again. Are you doing it this month?

How have you been doing? ๐Ÿ˜€

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@the-fledgling-artist ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

@naiya-dyani
    Aaaaa ikr? :’D

AAAAA YES *excited finger guns* And the hair would be perfect ๐Ÿ˜€

@claire-h
    Yay! If you’d like to try Kylian, that would be awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ Here’s his description:

Tall (all my characters seem to be tall lol), about 6’3″. Longish sandy/cornstalk blond hair, about to his shoulder-blades. It’s probably a little bit wavy/ naturally tousled. He keeps it pulled back in a sort of loose ponytail most of the time, probably. For facial hair reference, see the picture of Zac Efron that I attatched. He’s rather light-skinned, and has deep blue-grey eyes. His clothes are very similar to the ones Dharin wears. (I can describe them again if you want or the description is on the previous page.) He’s very calm, and very nice, and doesn’t really show much emotion unless there’s a reason to, but I’ve got this headcanon that when he smiles, he has dimples and the smile is naturally lopsided… Wait. I’m the author. I can literally make that canon. HAHAHHAHAHAHA GLORIOUS DAY- *sees everyone staring at me* *clears throat* Yes well, moving on… I think that’s everything? If something isn’t clear or you have a question, lemme know! I’m looking forward to seeing him! ๐Ÿ˜€ (And no pressure to finish it by any particular time!)

@chalice
    You’re welcome! And yay, again! Lol it’s all good XD I feel ya. *nods sheepishly* Hm, how about Marek?

Tall (I promise not every person in my book is tall XD), about 6’1″. Dark, messy hair (he doesn’t give a flying fig about keeping his hair nice) that’s about to his ears. Um, I’m really not sure about his eyes? I’d say they’re probably brown. Possibly green. But yeah, brown. He also wears what Kylian and Dharin wear. He’s a bit of a jerk, tbh, and he’s a little… “Oh-hoo look at me, I know better than you what the boss wants us to do and so we’re gonna do it my way and I don’t care that I’m two ranks below Dharin, I’m gonna do this how I want and you can’t stop me”. So he probably has a know-it-all expression with a bit of something behind the eyes that makes you think maybe you shouldn’t mention that he cut in line in front of you. Make sense? I hope so lol. I can see him in my head but I always struggle to tell somebody what he’s like.

And I’d love to draw one of your babies, but lemme do one character at a time for now lol. I’ll do Naiya’s Kiet and then let ya know if I’ve got time/whatever for yours ๐Ÿ˜€

(And btw, the story these guys are from is set in… like somewhere between Princess Bride times and Pirates of the Caribbean. Not as far forward as PotC, though. More around Princess Bride.)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Livi Ryddle.

โ€œEnough! Be quiet! I canโ€™t hear myself think! I canโ€™t hear my teeth chatter!"

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@peoplewhoaredrawingmycharacters Btw! I can give y’all their personality types if that’s even remotely useful or interesting to y’all ๐Ÿ˜‰

โ€œEnough! Be quiet! I canโ€™t hear myself think! I canโ€™t hear my teeth chatter!"

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson Yep! Good, good. Yeah, I feel ya XD

๐Ÿ˜€ Yep!

Ooo, I was planning on doing it, but life got in the way and I haven’t even touched it.

Pretty good! Been feeling my sanity slowly slip away as I am deprived of seeing my friends XD And our internet is horrible, so video calls are out of the question. *sighs* But I’ve been doing some plotting, drawing, and schoolwork. Also been playing table tennis with my dad, which I’m happy about. So, all in all, not bad. Just running out of patience with this social distancing ๐Ÿ˜›

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

Well, I think I’m a little late to this, but am I too late to join the art exchange? Looking for something to do during quarantine!

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@theswordinthebook Course not! It’s great to have more artists around! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@anne_the_noob14
    Well, I did a drawing of Dharin! Sorry it barely shows any of his face. . . I should do another that’s not so shadowy, but I hope this will do for now! ๐Ÿ˜€

claire
    @claire-h

@anne_the_noob14

I love that everyone keeps giving me guys to draw. They’re definitely not my strong point, but it’s good that this is challenging me to do better. (End of the pep talk to myself, lol)

Yes, I would love to give Kylian a shot! He sounds adorable. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I do have a question though..what’s his age?

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
    it just blooms.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani AAAAAA I LOVE IT!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ (Gee, I wonder what picture you used as a reference… ๐Ÿ˜› )

Thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

@claire-h
    Yeah, I’m not great with guys, either lol. Yep! ๐Ÿ™‚

Oops, I forgot that age makes a difference XD He’s in his early thirties, but could pass for a little younger, maybe 28 or so.

@chalice
    ย  Oh, and Marek is in his late twenties. ๐Ÿ™‚

I honesty completely forgot about that lol. Naiya knows roughly what age Dharin is, so I didn’t think to add ages in there XD

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 914 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest