fb

Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 914 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Oh, Aunt Liiiiiviiiiiiii. . . 😀

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani *pops up excitedly from the Abyss of Writerdom* You called? 😀

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@chalice *chokes and splutters* THAT DRAWING OF KIET IS LITERALLY AMAZING :O

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Check out page 34 😉

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

ah, now you’ve found it

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@everybody

Hey just btw, if anybody’s interested… I have a couple characters that would love to be drawn 😉 And also I would be up for drawing a couple people’s characters as well! I will say, it may take me a while to get around to it… but I need art inspiration/motivation XD

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Livi Ryddle. Reason: "people" is already plural lol my bad

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani YES I JUST SAW HIM 😀 😀 EEEEEEEEEE HE’S SO CUTE

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 You’re welcome to draw my babies anytime! 😀

It’d be fun to try another character of yours! I can’t say when I’d get it done, though. Just warning ya. XD

I know, right? 😁

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Oh, you know Imma draw Kiet 😛

Yay! Which one did you draw? I forgot lol XD But anyways here’s some names and just pick one and I’ll give ya some details 😀

Dharin, Kylian, Marek, Greyl… um, I could try and give you a description of Dana or Stilton, but idk how good it’d be XD

WolverineRM
    @wolverinerm

@claire-h, @the-fledgling-artist

OKAY Y’ALL I’m so, so sorry I vanished—I got busy and then I forgot to get back on here until Chalice tagged me *instantly feeling bad*, BUT Y’ALLLLL. How do you do it??? I saved the pictures to my phone and I keep going back and looking at them… it’s amazing how y’all can capture my characters from only my descriptions…

KENDALL’S EYES CLAIRE. 💙

And now I just want to hug Andy…

Thank you guys 💕 And I’m really sorry I wasn’t back on here sooner.

@chalice

Thanksy!!!

*staring at your picture of Kiet* Okay. You get Maysen. 😆😍

He’s 21, about 5’9”-ish, wiry and strong but not really big, close-cut blond hair that’s still long enough to get on his forehead, *big* sky blue eyes (totally no relation to Kendall 😝), two totally different expressions if he’s smiling or serious so take your pick—impish grin and smiley eyes or dead serious and almost scared with eyes even wider than usual. Mostly, soul searching eyes… He’s a soldier, of course, so if you want to tackle it you could draw him in uniform, if not, just a t-shirt and dog tags.

*squeals* Maysen is my baby… 💙

I ask where he got these crazy ideas anyway
    He just smiles and says, it’s the way that I was raised

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Wait, have I drawn Kiet for you before? I did a drawing of somebody for someone, but I honestly don’t remember the character or person XD

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Oh! Or you could do Wiggins. Or Dragon 😛 Or Werrley XD Pretty much anybody honestly 😛

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@the-fledgling-artist I don’t know if I’ve ever told you, but I LOVE your style!! I’m looking back through some of the newest last pages and gee whiz XD Andrew looks adorable, btw :3

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 I think you were thinking of drawing him and Grace a while back, but life got in the way. 😛 Besides. . . I never mind more pictures of my precious boi. <3 As indicated by this chart . . .

I’ve drawn Gwen and Werrley before. . . I could try Dharin, though it might not be very good and Grace would hate me for it. 😛

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson Heya! How’s life? I was scrolling back at the beginning of this thread and saw your name and realized I hadn’t seen much of you since NaNo. 🙂

@naiya-dyani
    Ah yes… *nods* Life. Such a wonderful and yet annoying thing. Ehheheheh that’s an awesome chart XD

XD XD Dharin it is! *hands Grace coffee to start making up for you drawing him*

Description of Dharin… let’s see. *has a moment of panic as my mind goes blank* XD Ah, here we go: Tall, like 6’4″, 6’5″. Light reddish-brown hair that reaches his shoulders and is a bit wavy. Facial hair of the same color, though he’s clean-shaven most of the time. If you wanna draw him with a beard+moustache, think “three musketeer” type.  Um… green eyes, I believe, with a rather mischevious glint (well, you know what his personality is like XD). Um… his clothes…?? O.O I can see them in my head but idk how to describe it lol. K, think a thigh-length tunic, with pants and a long-sleeved shirt like Captain Jack Sparrow wears as far as the look of the sleeves. And a belt with his sword (rapier), and a long black cloak with the hood just hanging down. You can draw it up if you want, but for the purpose of being able to see his face… 😛 And obviously he can be holding a tankard of ale if ou’d like 😉

Hopefully that makes sense?? XD (And thank you ahead of time!!)

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 914 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest