fb

Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 914 total)
  • Author
    claire
    @claire-h

@wolverinerm

Kendall sounds *adorable* and I will draw him as soon as I get the chance. 😀

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
    it just blooms.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@wolverinerm I’d be willing to draw one of your broken babies. (I have lots of experience drawing my own, heuheuh)
    Whichever one you prefer. Fyi, btw, something people don’t tend to give as much description on is clothing and the colors of everything. If you don’t know that stuff I can freestyle it, but i’d hate to guess and get way off if you have something in your head already.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

WolverineRM
    @wolverinerm

*squeals again* Y’all have no idea how happy this makes me 😆

@claire-h
    Awww, I can’t wait!!

@the-fledgling-artist
    Eee, thanks! Ohh, good point, thank you! Honestly, for these three it doesn’t make a huge difference; if someone got Layla, that’s a different story. 😝
    Okay, if y’all are making me pick… I’m gonna give you Andrew. He’s 19, half-Mexican, sad brown eyes, close-cut hair, tan ball cap backwards, built kind of slender with a small face but solid leathery muscle (he’s an Army Ranger, if that helps at all…) He has a scar on the left side of his face tracing from his temple almost to his chin, and if you’re tackling a full-body drawing he has two prosthetic legs… my sweet kid. 💔 Lemme know if you need anything else!

@naiya-dyani
    Okay, if you’re sure you want me to pick, I’m gonna give you Harley, pre-deployment, because he’s super crazy and goofy and I think your style would capture him well. He’s 17, slightly shorter than average, baby-faced with slightly-too-big bluish-green eyes and slicked-down brown hair—but he is not my heartthrob, in case that painted the wrong picture, and he has a definite playfully-sarcastic side and hates coming across as a baby… 😝 again, lemme know if that’s not enough.

Thank you guys so much!!! I’m so tickled about this ☺️

I ask where he got these crazy ideas anyway
    He just smiles and says, it’s the way that I was raised

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@wolverinerm Ooh, he sounds fun! Sorry, I’ve been kinda busy, which results in me being very inconsistent in my responses to stuff. 😛

I can’t promise when I’ll get him done, but would you like a pencil drawing or a watercolor? I’ve been enjoying both lately. 😉

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@wolverinerm
    Cool cool. I’ll try not to take a decade to get it done. 😝 I’ve sorta been in an art funk for a few months so I’m not sure when I’ll be able to get anything decent done, but it’s on my to-do list now! Andrew sounds like a sweetie.

claire
    @claire-h

@wolverinerm I’ve been working on drawing Kendall! 🙂 I have a couple questions for accuracy’s sake… Is his hair kind of like a buzz cut or longer? Also, is he a sandy blond, or more of  a white blond -or neither 😉 ?

it just blooms.

WolverineRM
    @wolverinerm

@naiya-dyani No worries at all, we all know how inconsistent I can be 😉 Hmm…watercolor, I think??
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>@the-fledgling-artist Yep, he is 😁</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>@claire-h Ahh, I’m so excited!! Sandy blond, all the way. And definitely not a buzz cut… just long and wispy enough to partway cover his ears? If that makes sense?</p>

I ask where he got these crazy ideas anyway
    He just smiles and says, it’s the way that I was raised

claire
    @claire-h

@wolverinerm

Ahh, I’m so excited!! Sandy blond, all the way. And definitely not a buzz cut… just long and wispy enough to partway cover his ears? If that makes sense?

Yup, sounds good. Glad I checked!! 😉

it just blooms.

claire
    @claire-h

@wolverinerm Here’s Kendall. 🙂 I had a lot of fun drawing him.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by claire.

it just blooms.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@claire-h
    Hey! I’m not sure if this is even remotely what you had in mind, but here’s Andrew!

claire
    @claire-h

@the-fledgling-artist

Just wanted to mention that you accidentally tagged me instead of @wolverinerm 🙂 I love your art style, btw!

it just blooms.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

oop, my bad, haha 😅 Thanks Claire.

@wolverinerm
    ^^See above :3

Chalice
    @chalice

@naiya-dyani, Well, that took way too long! Here’s my drawing of Kiet, finally. Let me know what you think. 🙂

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Chalice
    @chalice

@wolverinerm, *raises hand* I want to draw one of your broken babies!

Sorry, for such a late reply. I wanted to finish up a couple projects before staring any new ones. Anyway, if you want me to, you can give me a description for any of your characters. I’m willing to draw pretty much anyone. 🙂

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@chalice *squeals* Thank you so much!!! Aw, the hair is just perfect. . . *hugs my bby child* Thank you for putting all this work into this! I love your art so much.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 914 total)
  • The forum ‘Art Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest