Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 766 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@urwen-starial
    *muffled screaming* aAAA- I mean, I’m glad you like it! 😀
    Aye yeah, it’s funny that we haven’t said anything on here about the project in so long. It’s kinda on the back burner for everyone right now for an indefinite amount of time. It’s not permanently shelved, but we aren’t currently working on it. :]
    As far as progress goes, we moved on from brainstorming and outlining and got the majority of the script done. Maybe sometime we’ll drop a more detailed update. If it ever gets finished we’ll definitely announce it here to anyone interested. ^.^

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Mayacat
    @mayacat

Update: Kenma is bonded with a red (orange) timber wolf, not a maned wolf, sorry.

Maya’s eyes: Sorry if that was confusing before. her eyes are normal human eyes, they’re just yellow/green.

Btw, here’s a link to the doc that has my character’s art on it. 🙂

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11f7jGNiedHACn3JFXiHMqd_0s0QOl4m0n1HKVXrjmuk/edit?usp=sharing

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@mayacat Ooh, those would be fun to do! I’ve got a smidge of a watercolor obsession lately. Not sure when I’ll have time to, though. :/

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Mayacat
        @mayacat

@naiya-dyani

I would love that 😉 Knock yourself out, there’s no rush of course 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Mayacat.

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Chalice
          @chalice

@urwen-starial

Ah! I’m so sorry for such a late reply! Life has been so crazy busy lately! *sigh* But I think things are finally slowing down. (Narrator: Things were not slowing down.) XP

Anyway, I would love to try a drawing of Jin. Would you mind telling me a little bit more about his personality?

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
          “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@chalice

NP! Don’t worry about it, I totally understand life being crazy.

Jin’s Korean. He’s fifteen and has dark eyes and dark hair that hangs in his eyes.

He thinks a lot, and tends to try to think of every option possible before deciding what to do.

He can be pessimistic sometimes, but also has a crazy love for adventure, and loves his dog Era very much. His backstory affects him a lot, and he tends to get lost in thought over memories.

But he’s actually really sweet once you get to know him. He dislikes trusting people unless he really thinks he knows them well, is comfortable around them, or feels like they’re trustworthy.

He gets very annoyed with Kirat sometimes, but he’s still his best friend.

Idk if I’m missing anything? Let me know if you need more.

(also, Thank you and @the-fledgling-artist for doing this for me! It means a lot that you’d take the time to do this for me! Kirat: Hey!).

Thanks again.

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Chalice
            @chalice

@urwen-starial, Thanks for the description! It helps a lot. 🙂

Well, here’s my take on Jin. (Sorry it took so long. 😛 ) I hope you like it! <3

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@chalice

OH.

MY.

WORD.

O.o

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*makes dying noises*

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE I PICTURED HIM!!!!!

HOW IS IT EXACTLY LIKE I PICTURED HIM!?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH

THANK YOU!!!!

THANK YOU AND @the-fledgling-artist SO MUCH!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TIME YOU GUYS SPENT ON THESE FOR ME!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN AND AGAIN!

If there’s anything I can ever do to repay you guys, I will!

*squeaks* Thank you! *goes to hide under a rock because I’m embarrassed about having a huge breakdown recorded on SE forever*

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Chalice
              @chalice

@urwen-starial, AAHH!! I’m so glad you like it! 😄 And thank you for letting me draw your characters. They were a lot of fun!  😊

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@chalice *can’t get over what a good artist you are*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

*tiptoes in* @chalice. . . if it’s not too much trouble, would it be possible to request another drawing?? You just did such an amazing job on Nyel. . . and now I wish I could envision Kiet just as well. . . totally okay if you can’t though!! You just do such amazing realistic art. . .

Chalice
                  @chalice

@naiya-dyani, Hey, that’s no trouble at all. 🙂 I would love to draw Kiet for you! Could you give me a description and maybe a little bit about his personality?

Chalice
                  @chalice

@naiya-dyani, Also, thank you! I’ve been really enjoying drawing characters in a more realistic style. 😊

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@chalice *squeals* Thank you so much!!!

*deep breath* Okay, my precious boi. I have some drawings I tried of him on my art thread (especially pages 1,6,7, and 8): https://storyembers.org/forums/topic/naiyas-art-attempts/
                    I’m afraid it’s not very good, though, so just take it as a general idea of him in that art style. 😛
                    Kiet is 16 years old, 5’4, slightly built; mop of black hair that hangs a little in his eyes; green eyes (Japanese eye shape; appearance is loosely based on Japanese); face is a little roundish (but not chubby or anything). Oh, and he has two scars on his right (our left) cheek below the eye–a straight one and a smaller one that swerves a little at the bottom toward the side of his face.

Personality-wise, he’s a sweet, shy cinnamon roll. Very kind and gentle, empathizes well, blushes easily. However, poor kiddo’s quiet sunshine spirit is dimmed somewhat, because he has PTSD (a part of why he tends to come across as timid). So I’d say a good look for him is sad kindness?

Again, thank you SO MUCH for doing these!!! This is making me ecstatic. XD

Naiya Dyani
                    @naiya-dyani

@chalice Oops, I forgot to mention–he’s Nyel’s twin brother. 😛 But their personalities are so different (and thus they carry themselves so differently) that you wouldn’t necessarily guess it at first.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 766 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest