Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 776 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani I stalked your profile and found this page… and HOLY SMOKES, @chalice , THAT’S AMAZING!!!!!!

(and yes, the character meme page is pure gold XD)

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Livi Ryddle.

"Reck not."
    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 I KNOW! I’m still bewildered at how she managed to pack that much personality into him after only having a one-paragraph description! And Kirat’s is absolutely adorable uwu (don’t tell him I said that, he’ll kill me)

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Me too!!! It’s crazy!! (Oh my gosh yes he absolutely is <3)

"Reck not."
      ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Chalice
      @chalice

@anne_the_noob14, Aw, thank you!! 😊

@naiya-dyani
      , Oh, that’s cool. Identical twins are awesome. 😄 But I like how your making each of them their own person.

Haha, yes! Character development is so much fun. 😁 What is your story about, if you don’t mind me asking?

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
      “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@chalice *forces self to not panic*

*deep breath* Okay, so it’s about a girl (Grace) who moves with her mother to a village in the mountains after her father dies. She makes friends with her cousin Dari and his two friends, Tai and Kiet, and gets pulled into some crazy stuff surrounding them. Kiet especially. See, to the north of the mountains she lives in, there are two groups of tribes, the Jirkana and Sirakani. The Jirkana are peaceful, but the Sirakani are pretty awful people. However, Kiet is from a Sirakani tribe, and another boy in the village (Gerik) hates Sirakani. So things build up and go haywire. Really haywire. XD

It’s really fun exploring the assumptions people make about others just based on things like where they’re from or what they look like and how those can affect people’s lives. I just hope I do it as well as the idea is feeling floating around in my head lolol

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@chalice 😀 You’re welcome!! I’m always wowed by realism XD And yeah, getting personality into a drawing?? Sheesh! I’m doing good to get proportions right XD

*practicepracticepractice* XD

@naiya-dyani
        Eeesh, I hate having to tell people what my WIP is about XD

"Reck not."
        ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Chalice
        @chalice

@naiya-dyani, Please don’t panic! XD Honestly, that sounds like something I would really enjoy reading. Character centered conflict is me favorite. 🙂

I just hope I do it as well as the idea is feeling floating around in my head lolol

Ahh!! Yes! This is something I struggle with so. much. *headdesk* Why is it so hard?

(Oh, but the way, I meant to tell you this earlier, but I really like your forum signature. 😁)

@anne_the_noob14
        , Yeah, I can’t say it’s easy, but practice certainly helps! 🙂👍 (Also… *Squints eyes* …..I’m still trying to figure out what your signature means. XD)

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
        “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@chalice Hee hee, thanks! 😀

*sigh* My whole life is a cycle of visions in my head turning out badly in real life. . . wait, that sounded terribly depressing. XD

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

It’s the same way with me. XD

@chalice
            @the-fledgling-artist

STILL marveling over these drawings you guys did!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

And I might be wondering if there’s any way you could do one of Jin? XD Not required, only if you have time and want to do it. XD

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

@chalice

*grins* It’s two different quotes from the Mandalorian (aka my favoritest TV series ever). The first set is an exchange between Mando and the Child, the second is the mantra of the Mandalorians. *nodnod*

"Reck not."
            ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

The Fledgling Artist
            @the-fledgling-artist

@urwen-starial aaaa thank you! I’m glad you like them 😁 I have a lot of other art-related projects going rn, but Feel free to drop a description of Jin. And I’ll see if I can get to it.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@the-fledgling-artist

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH THANK YOU!!!

I think someone did one of Jin for me not too long ago.

If so, @k-a-grey, please don’t be offended that I’m asking for another!

Jin’s fourteen, going on fifteen. He’s Korean, with black hair and black brown eyes, pale skin tone and generally looks very serious. Emberynus put a drawing she did of him on the Character story art thread if you need a reference, I also have one if you want it. 🙂 Let me know if you need to know more!

Mayacat
              @mayacat

Hi peeps!

I am totally loving this thread and I might have just binge-read it xD

I would love to draw characters for anyone, though I will warn you that I still find it difficult to draw characters over twenty years of age, so yeah.

If anyone would like to tackle any of my characters, I have literally SO MANY. I’ll just put like, three on here to start.

So there’s Maya, my first original character from my first serious book. She’s fifteen years old, but very mature. She’s a brunette and always has her hair in a braid over her shoulder. She’s a hunter, so she usually has her bow and quiver with her, or her arm-length hunting knives. She is around 5’4, and wears light and movable clothing, but usually in black, and she wears a cloak. Her eyes are the hardest part to figure out, since she’s Bonded with a black wildcat. (which basically means that she and Eura, the wildcat, have merged into one being, and so she has some animal-like features) So her eyes are human eyes, but they are also a cats? idk. They’re not supposed to be scary, but they are a yellow/green, and cat-like. I’m terrible at this XD

‘Kay. Then there is Kenma. My bby boy who must be protected at all costs. (Join the Protect Kenma Campaign today!!) He’s also bonded, but he’s bonded with a maned wolf. He has orange hair (like, pretty much literally orange) and slightly darker orange wolf ears. He also has a long bushy tail the same color as his ears. (as you can tell, the Bonding process is unique to each person, and some people end up with more animal characteristics than others) Kenma has wide gold/orange eyes, and he’s literally a ball of fluffy sunshine. He’s also fifteen, and is 5’3. He has very sharp canine teeth, which could be described as fangs, and a couple of pale freckles. He usually wears a cream colored shirt and black pants and a cloak.

And last but not least, I’ll put up Blake. Blake is sixteen going on seventeen and taller than Maya and Kenma by a couple inches. (author speech for I haven’t figured it out yet haha) He has longish messy black hair (which is super hard to explain, so I’ll post my drawings of him somewhere on this site and get back to everyonexD) and very pale skin. He is a very quiet, reserved, and anti-social person. His eyes are icy-blue, but have dark green tinges in them. (his eyes usued to be green but he was injured and became blind for a while) He always wears a high collared shirt that covers his neck, and a jerkin/leather vest, usually in earthy tones, or black and pale blue. He also wears a cloak.

m’kay, that was a lot xD. Once again, I would love to draw for people and I’d love to see everyone’s takes on my characters! <3

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

The Fledgling Artist
                @the-fledgling-artist

@urwen-starial Hey, it’s super sketchy but I managed to draw something that might …vaguely resemble Jin? XD

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Urwen Starial
                @urwen-starial

@the-fledgling-artist

O.o

I repeat.

O.o

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

*takes several deep breaths*

*continues screaming*

THANKYOUILOVEITSOMUCHTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

Btw, I was going through the art threads the other day and found the collaboration thing you and some other artists did.

Great job. I wanted to know how the story turned out, if it did. lol

I love all the art.

*Leaves to continue screaming and show off the picture to everyone in the house*

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 776 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest