Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

This topic contains 377 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  E. Millennium 17 hours, 28 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 378 total)
  • Author

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones Thanks! I don’t think I actually ever said anything to you, but I love the pictures you shared of your art! Your style is absolutely adorableπŸ˜„

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Grace
    @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist ahh thank you!! πŸ™‚

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Grace
    @h-jones

@millennium-m I tried *thumbs-up*

Lillian.Parks03
    @lillian-parks03

Hallo, yes I’m so sorry I’ve been a bit ill lately and haven’t been on! I am more than willing to draw your character if you so desire! If this is the case please give me a description and any other facts you deem important! I will get back to you as soon as I am able! once again so sorry!Β @eden-anderson

https://www.pinterest.com/parkerlillian2003/
      https://www.facebook.com/lillian.parker.182940

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

@lillian-parks03

Hey, don’t apologize! I know how hectic life can be…I’m sorry you’ve not been well. Hoping you get better soon! *hands over a cup of warm tea*

Here’s a brief description of my character: Male, thick black hair, tall, thin, black pants, black boots, black cape, and black mask. Feel free to embellish him how ever you desire. I’m sorry he’s wearing so much black…it’s kinda boring, but it’s what he wears. πŸ˜€ You can do a close up of his face, or you can do a full body portrait…I don’t really care.

Please, please, do this only if you want to…there’s no pressure to when you get him drawn or if you ever get him drawn at all.

Thanks so much!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

J. Dekreel
      @dekreel

@snapperΒ  I’m just going to put this here in case you didn’t see it on KP. . .

So I finally got around to drawing Armayas. You probably don’t remember asking me to draw him, but. . . you did. πŸ˜› Anyway, sorry it’s so late.

And @h-jonesΒ  Sorry I haven’t gotten around to drawing Gor yet!! Life has been hectic.

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
      Blog

Rose-Noblescroll
      @rose-noblescroll

I have some characters I’d like to have drawn. They’re all from my WIP set in the mountains of Kentucky during the 1930’s.

Charlotte; she’s about 18, she has green eyes and light brown hair that goes down to about the middle of her back, and she sometimes wears it in a loose braid. And she usually wears a plain white short sleeved shirt with overalls and a dirty pair of boots.

Joe; he’s about 22, he has green eyes and brown hair. He wears a CCC uniform (the kind they would’ve worn in late 1935/early 1936). He’s Charlotte’s brother.

Esther; she’s 18 years old, blue eyes, long wavy black hair that she usually wears in two braids, she wears an off-white shirt under a mauve knitted sweater, faded blue jeans, and white lace-up shoes.

Cindy; she’s about 19 years old, brown eyes, medium length curly red hair, she wears a tattered short sleeved button-up shirt that at one point was white and raggedy brown pants that go down to about the tops of her dirty brown shoes.

@jenwriter17 @gabbyj @snapper @the-fledgling-artist @itisastarrynight @lillian-parks03 @ariella-newheart @catwing @dekreel @h-jones and anyone else who might want to do any of these.

Thanks in advance!

J. Dekreel
      @dekreel

@rose-noblescrollΒ  *waves paws in air*

I call Charlotte!! Keep in mind it’s very likely going to take a while though. πŸ˜› Do you want her in color? I usually work in black and white, but I could do color.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  J. Dekreel.

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
      Blog

Rose-Noblescroll
      @rose-noblescroll

@dekreel πŸ˜€ Thanks!

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

@rose-noblescroll I can try Cindy if you want. πŸ™‚

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Anonymous

I tried *thumbs-up*

Wow! @h-jones, sorry I haven’t seen this till now! That’s cool! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

( @dekreel, you are in two guilds. What?)

Rose-Noblescroll
        @rose-noblescroll

@the-fledgling-artist sure! Thank you!

@dekreel color would be nice, but either way is fine with me. πŸ™‚

Tess
        @thetessinator

This forum looks so fun! I may have to tackle a few charries from here πŸ™‚

I'm an ENFP - fluent in English, jokes, confusing art teminology, MBTI, and maniacal screaming.

Grace
        @h-jones

@dekreel No problem!!! <3 It’s no big deal.

@millennium-m Thank you!

@rose-noblescroll I call Esther. πŸ˜‰

Rose-Noblescroll
        @rose-noblescroll

@h-jones thank you. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 378 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest