Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 3 posts - 421 through 423 (of 423 total)
  • Author
    Chalice
    @chalice

<p style=”text-align: left;”><span style=”color: #666666; font-family: ‘Crimson Text’, Georgia, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px;”>@k-a-grey </span><span style=”color: #666666; font-family: ‘Crimson Text’, Georgia, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px;”>@naiya-dyani Aw, thanks!! You guys are too sweet! ❤</span></p>
    @k-a-grey, I can’t wait to see how yours turn out! 😁

<span style=”color: #666666; font-family: ‘Crimson Text’, Georgia, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px;”>@hope-mcclellan, Yay! I’m so, so glad you like them!! *hugs you back* </span>

<span style=”color: #666666; font-family: ‘Crimson Text’, Georgia, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px;”>Oh, thank you!! You don’t know how encouraging that is to me! ❤</span>

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@hope-mcclellan  I finished Asmund! Took me four attempts, but I think this last one turned out well. xD

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jZe3bysfNX0Q9kfLEXcFCaoDv4HCyUB9i5ZBl4qFOuA/edit

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by K. A. Grey.

"Atticus, he was real nice. . . .”
      “Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.”

Hope McClellan
      @hope-mcclellan

@k-a-grey

Wow! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your dedication! It was so nice of you to draw my character. 😊

There's always a story brewing.

Viewing 3 posts - 421 through 423 (of 423 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest