Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 471 total)
  • Author
    Chalice
    @chalice

<p style=”text-align: left;”><span style=”color: #666666; font-family: ‘Crimson Text’, Georgia, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px;”>@k-a-greyย </span><span style=”color: #666666; font-family: ‘Crimson Text’, Georgia, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px;”>@naiya-dyani Aw, thanks!! You guys are too sweet! โค</span></p>
    @k-a-grey, I can’t wait to see how yours turn out! ๐Ÿ˜

<span style=”color: #666666; font-family: ‘Crimson Text’, Georgia, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px;”>@hope-mcclellan, Yay! I’m so, so glad you like them!! *hugs you back* </span>

<span style=”color: #666666; font-family: ‘Crimson Text’, Georgia, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px;”>Oh, thank you!! You don’t know how encouraging that is to me!ย โค</span>

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    โ€œCreativity takes courageโ€ -Henri Matisse

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@hope-mcclellan ย I finished Asmund! Took me four attempts, but I think this last one turned out well. xD

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jZe3bysfNX0Q9kfLEXcFCaoDv4HCyUB9i5ZBl4qFOuA/edit

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by K. A. Grey.

"Atticus, he was real nice. . . .โ€
      โ€œMost people are, Scout, when you finally see them.โ€

Hope McClellan
      @hope-mcclellan

@k-a-grey

Wow! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your dedication! It was so nice of you to draw my character. ๐Ÿ˜Š

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
        Habakkuk 2:2

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

@the-fledgling-artist @lin @chalice

I hope you don’t mind me tagging you guys. I just love all of your art styles, I don’t mind if anyone else wants to do it, or if no one wants to do it, but here goes nothing.

*takes a deep breath*

I’d like if someone could do art of my character Kirat Huruan. Two, to be specific. I don’t care if separate people do them, or if one person wants to do them both.

#1: Kirat: he’s about 14, with light strawberry-blond hair, (a blend of blond and orange) that hangs in his eyes. He’s pretty short, and has peacock blue eyes. Let me know if you need more info.

Let me explain, Kirat was bitten by a Sunwolf, (the exact opposite of a Werewolf) and since, has gained attributes of the Sunwolf, hence, drawing number two.

#2: Kirat after being bitten by a Sunwolf: He’d look mostly the same, but he’d have wolf ears, yellow eyes and claws. Let me know if you need more info.

Don’t feel obligated, but it’d be really nice if they could be done. ๐Ÿ™‚

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

The Fledgling Artist
          @the-fledgling-artist

@urwen-starial
          I’d be willing to try one. ^-^
          Do you have any information about what kind of clothes he would wear?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@the-fledgling-artist

Oversized sweater and jeans.

I have a reference if you need it. ๐Ÿ™‚

The Fledgling Artist
            @the-fledgling-artist

@urwen-starial
            :3 Here is my imagination’s interpretation of your sweet bebe boy Kirat.

The Fledgling Artist
            @the-fledgling-artist

…I forgot to give him yellow eyes. Haha, cry.

*Edit, haha nvm, fixed it ๐Ÿ˜€

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@the-fledgling-artist

Wow! Thank you! Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜„

I love it!!!

Kirat: *stares at it in silence*

Me: well?

Kirat: It’s so good. O.o

Me: I’m not surprised.

Thank you so much!

The Fledgling Artist
              @the-fledgling-artist

@urwen-starial I’m glad he likes it! โ˜บ๏ธ

Chalice
              @chalice

@urwen-starial, Thanks for tagging me, I don’t mind at all. ๐Ÿ™‚ I would love to try a drawing of Kirat! Would you mind giving me some information on what his character is like?

@the-fledgling-artist, Have I told you how much I love your digital style?? Ahh! It makes me so happy! ๐Ÿ˜„ Do you use Krita? (I feel like I’ve asked you before, but I don’t remember. ๐Ÿ˜–)

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
              โ€œCreativity takes courageโ€ -Henri Matisse

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

@chalice

Let’s just say that when @the-fledgling-artist said “sweet bebe boy” I laughed. Not in a bad way, but Kirat’s the exact opposite of sweet. He’s-

Kirat: Are you talking about me again?

Me: were you eavesdropping?

Kirat: eavesdropping? Ha! I laugh, ha ha!

Me: Kirat. . .

Kirat: *disappears*

He’s melodramatic, crazy, defiant, and ridiculous. But he’s my melodramatic, crazy, defiant, and ridiculous child. He loves adventure, making jokes, and breaking the fourth wall. He’s strong-willed and fights for what he believes is right. If there were one adjective to describe him, it would be Kirat. XD

Let me know if you need anymore info. ๐Ÿ™‚

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@chalice Would you be too annoyed at me if I piggybacked on Urwen’s request? XD I have several characters, but I won’t list them unless you’re willing/able to do another! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@the-fledgling-artist And if you’re not too swamped and are willing, I have a precious baby I think your style would be adorable for! ๐Ÿ˜€

Of course, I won’t be hurt if you two can’t! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

The Fledgling Artist
                  @the-fledgling-artist

@chalice Thankyou! Yesss I love Krita! It’s the best free program I’ve run into, though to be fair I haven’t tried very many. (Though also in fairness, that’s because I haven’t needed to. ๐Ÿ˜)

@urwen-starial

*blinks at description of ‘melodramatic, crazy, defiant, and ridiculous’*
                  *turns around to pat Kirat* Yes as I was saying, precious sweet bebe boy child, indeed. :3

@naiya-dyani
                  I cannot promise when/if I’ll get to it, but just in case I can, I’d love to hear about your brainchild!

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@the-fledgling-artist Totally understand! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kedori Mezora is a lovely bean. . . smidge short, bright blue eyes, mop o’ medium brown hair. Pretty shy, at least at first in my story; he’s deaf, and experienced a lot of rejection, poor boi ๐Ÿ™ .

Clothing-wise, so far I’ve been going with plain tunic and pants with a belt.

If you have time, that’s wonderful! If not, no worries! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 471 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest