Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 735 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@h-jones She’s at Bible school again? That’s awesome. 😀 I’m happy for her. She really seemed to love it last time.

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@k-a-grey, I would love it if you would do one of them! (I guess I shouldn’t have tagged Fledge specifically, but she seemed to have done the most on here). Thank-you for the offer!

@h-jones, that’s okay, you don’t need to. I don’t want to distract her from her Bible school.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

The Writing Falcon
    @millennium

I can draw your character!

Yes, you might want a new hand to create your character. I mainly do pencil art, sometimes it turns out superb and other times a little weird…but I promise to make it the best I can!

Tag me if you want your character drawn. 😁 This’ll be fun.

Ten million fireflies

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@millennium, are you talking to me? Cause if so, I would love you to!

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

Heyo! Does anyone want to draw one of my characters?

Favian: 2o years old, blonde hair, medieval style clothing, kinda foolish, ordinary blue eyes, he just became King, so he can have a crown, no facial hair and his hair should be kinda curlyish and longish but not shoulder length. Make sense? xD He likes to grin, too.

Andromeda: 15 years old, straight and thick red hair, a few freckles, she’s almost always beaming, grey eyes, an average shaped face. This is in modern day, so any kind of clothes you want. 🙂

Kerid: 18 years old, dark brown hair with a modern haircut. He’s a pretty thoughtful and wise guy, and this is sort of a futuristic story, but his clothes can be ordinary. He’s got brown eyes.

So, if anyone wants to pick one, go ahead! You don’t have to do them in color, I just gave you those details in case you want to. 🙂

Barney Fife
      /BAR-nee fīf/
      noun
      an excellent representation of me

J. Dekreel
      @dekreel

I also have someone who needs a drawing.

Korey: male, about fifteen years old. Brown hair parted to the side, not long but not “buzz-cut” either; brown eyes; tanned skin because he’s been in the sun a lot. You can make up his outfit; I have no idea what it might look like. I imagine him in breeches or slacks, but that’s about it. He’s basically a scholar/official in training, but he likes animals so he may tend to get his clothes dirty from spending time in the stables.

So have fun with it! There’s a lot of room to play around with him and see what you can come up with. 😉

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
      Blog

The Writing Falcon
      @millennium

@nuetrobolt, I was talking to anyone in general. 😄

Ten million fireflies

The Writing Falcon
      @millennium

@clevercraftsman, May I do Kerid?

Ten million fireflies

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

Ooo! This is a fun thread! I have a couple charries I’d love someone to draw! I’ve gotta go write some more for NaNo real quick, but I’ll be back soon and bring in Gwen and Werrley and possibly one other!

@dekreel Great idea making this thread!!

May the road rise to meet you,
      A smile always greet you,
      May our friendship be always true and strong

Warden
      @nuetrobolt

@millennium I would love it if you did one of my characters!

The Writing Falcon
      @millennium

@nuetrobolt, cool! Do you have a description?

Ten million fireflies

CleverCraftsman
      @clevercraftsman

@millennium I’d love it if you would! 😀

Barney Fife
        /BAR-nee fīf/
        noun

CleverCraftsman
        @clevercraftsman

@dekreel I can take Korey! It might take a bit long, but I’ll give him a go!

Barney Fife
          /BAR-nee fīf/
          noun

CleverCraftsman
          @clevercraftsman

@dekreel Also, straight hair, curly hair, poofy hair, or somewhere in between? xD

Barney Fife
            /BAR-nee fīf/
            noun

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

Ok! Here are my characters!

Gwendolyn Mock is the main character in my novel for NaNo. It’s set in kinda medieval times, but I never specify a year. She’s 23, with long, dark brown hair that she wears in a braid tied with a bit of green ribbon. In a braid, her hair reaches to about her waist. She wears a simple brown tunic (over a white long-sleeved shirt that she rolls up to three-quarter length) that laces up the front, brown leggings and simple boots. Not huge hiking boots or anything. They’re good for walking in, but they’re small and light. Probably leather. She has grey eyes and is about 5’4″, 118 lbs maybe? She’s upbeat and friendly, pretty outgoing. She recently broke her arm, so if you want to draw her with her left arm wrapped in bandages (they’d be like strips of linen probably) and tied to her shoulder in kinda a cast/sling, that’s cool. I don’t have any drawings of her (I don’t draw people well AT ALL), but I do have a reference picture for her facial structure if somebody wants that. She wears her knife in a scabbard on her belt.

And Werrley is an owl! He’s the other MC in my novel. He’s really small, about twice the size of your fist. He’s brown with some grey and black and white flecks mixed in. He’s also got those cute little tufts on his head that look like ears. He’s friendly, too, and has kinda low expectations for humans. Not that he thinks they’re stupid or anything, but he gets exasperated with them easily. He likes to sit on Gwen’s right shoulder when she’s walking places, and he’ll hold onto her braid with his beak if she starts to run or something.

Don’t feel like you have to draw them in color! And anybody can draw them, but I’d especially like @the-fledgling-artist to! (If you want to, that is!) I really like your style!! :3 *makes heart eyes at your work you’ve posted*

(I hope I got the tag right XD )

May the road rise to meet you,
            A smile always greet you,
            May our friendship be always true and strong

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 735 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest