Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

This topic contains 377 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  E. Millennium 19 hours, 22 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 378 total)
  • Author

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@k-a-grey, Thanks!!! Era is my OC Jin’s dog. She’s very loyal, and stays with Jin constantly. She protects him, and helps him when he needs it. I am a little worried that she may be too person-like, but I think that dogs are a little more bonding than other animals, so I’m not sure.

Jin and Era have been together for a long time, so they have formed a sort of special bond. And they are almost never apart. (in case you also want to do Jin, since they are hardly ever apart),

Jin is Asian, but more Korean, than anything else. He has dark eyes, and dark hair, and he his hair is long for a guy’s, like, base of the neck almost. But, at the same time, it’s still kinda short. He has two loose strands that hang in his face, and end a little below his eyes, one is longer than the other. Other than that, he’s a pretty generic Asian guy, he’s fifteen.

Wow, that is a LOT of words, lol, I hope this doesn’t count as spam. I hope this helps.

K. A. Grey
      @k-a-grey

@urwen-starial  Okay, cool! Thanks, this is helpful. I’d like to try Jin, too.  I may or may not have a special interest in him because, I’m Asian myself. 😉

Jin is Asian, but more Korean, than anything else.

Mffftt! I’m sorry, but you do know that “Asian” refers to the entire continent of Asia and not a country, right?xDD I’m not offended, it just amused me. Forgive me. xD

"Atticus, he was real nice. . . .”
        “Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.”

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

@k-a-grey, whoops! lol, my mistake. I’m sorry. My grandma is from Thailand, but I don’t know a lot about Asia, I probably should have checked with google first lol. Thanks for not being offended, lol, once again, totally my mistake. But I find it amusing now that I know, lol. Forgive me.

K. A. Grey
          @k-a-grey

@urwen-starial  Haha, no, you’re good! I know some people get really worked up over stereotypes, but there’s a reason they exist.  The important thing to remember is that everyone’s unique. 😀

Oh, and again, could you describe Jin’s personality? 😛

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@k-a-grey, He’s a melancholic, I don’t know if that explains everything though.

He’s very kind and caring, but very much ‘this is reality’, ‘and this isn’t reality’, He is interested in the mysterious, and philosophy, but is very down-to-earth. He cares for his friends, and Era, but hates socializing with people he doesn’t know. He is serious, but has his teasing moments.

He tends to over-think things, and is a worrier, and has a lot of anxiety.

I hope that covers everything, if it doesn’t let me know.

Elisha Starquill
              @elisha-starquill

@urwen-starial – Yay, thank you so much!! No problem, take as long as you like. I’m patient. I can wait. A hundred years is a…ok, ok, I’ll stop. 😉

@k-a-grey – Since you’ve already finished, if you’re alright with it, could you send me your drawing? Two perspectives can’t hurt. 😛 Thank you!!!

INFJ ➳ Trinstamentalist ➳ Thalassophile ➳ Chocolate Hater ➳ Daughter of God

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

@elisha-starquill, hey! I just had a few questions about your character.

a: face shape

b: eye shape

c: medium you’d prefer me to use?

d: style, (manga, real-life, cartoon, etc.)

e: clothing, what does she usually wear?

okay, I’m done now, lol, these will help me depict her more realistically.

K. A. Grey
                @k-a-grey

@elisha-starquill

K. A. Grey
                  @k-a-grey

@urwen-starial 

K. A. Grey
                    @k-a-grey

@urwen-starial  @elisha-starquill  Sorry for the bad photo quality. 😬  If you guys want me to do it in color or in a different style, let me know!

K. A. Grey
                      @k-a-grey

@elisha-starquill Whoops, isn’t showing up: 

K. A. Grey
                        @k-a-grey

@elisha-starquill   @urwen-starial  Whoops, sorry something went wrong…

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13D5-iUtzuOJiQnpLa4rc-bXFcc-WuVz8B6_pArcG-xg/edit?usp=sharing

Urwen Starial
                          @urwen-starial

@k-a-grey, whoa, those are amazing! I especially love the one of Era! Thank you so much for spending time on that for me, it means a lot. I love them thank you!

@elisha-starquill, Tada! my camera is horrible, but there it is. I know she probably wouldn’t wear a sweater like that, but it looked nice on her, lol, and I was too busy to look up Russian fashion at the time, sorry. But, either way there it is, I hope you like it!

J. Dekreel
                            @dekreel

@h-jones  @rose-noblescroll

Welp, I finally did it. You probably don’t even remember asking me to do this but. . . . here you go — Gor and Charlotte!!

SO sorry for the long wait. Thanks for your patience! X’D

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
                            Blog

J. Dekreel
                            @dekreel

@h-jones  Annnnnnd I totally didn’t draw Gor like you drew her. It’s been so long. I hope you don’t mind! X’D

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
                            Blog

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 378 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest