Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

This topic contains 377 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  E. Millennium 17 hours, 28 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 378 total)
  • Author

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@snapper  I’m so glad you like it!! 😀 It was a pleasure.

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@bigideaskc

Hey, so, remember how once upon a time, a million years ago I told you I’d draw your character Sabre? I couldn’t find her reference so I had to go off of memory. I’m sorry if I got anything wrong! I was reminded of it today and figured I had enough time to get it done.

Super, suPER, SUPER sorry for the inSANELY long wait! Also I feel as though this isn’t my best work, so I apologize for that too. I figured if I didn’t give this to ya it might take me another million years before I can get around to trying again though. So, here is this. Haha.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@the-fledgling-artist  Okay, HER HAIR THO. *applause*

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Also I feel as though this isn’t my best work,

@the-fledgling-artist *whispers* And what is it you are always saying about not-talking yourself down? 😉

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@dekreel aww.. thanks, girl. 😀

@evelyn *nervous laughter* Are you calling me out?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist Maybe…. maybe not. Are you feeling called out? …hehehe 😆

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@evelyn
    *unintelligible mumbling *
    maYBE.

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@the-fledgling-artist Ooh, girl, I luv that!  And your profile pic is totally cute too.

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Ella of Minecraft
    @ella-grace

I LOVE the hair! Great job @the-fledgling-artist!

Lin
    @lin

@the-fledgling-artist
    Oh that’s so lovely! I love the colours and her calm expression!

“I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

Hey, so, remember how once upon a time, a million years ago I told you I’d draw your character Sabre? I couldn’t find her reference so I had to go off of memory. I’m sorry if I got anything wrong! I was reminded of it today and figured I had enough time to get it done.

Oh.

My.

WORD ILOVEITSOMUCHTHANKYOUSOMUCHITSBEAUTIFUL!!! 😀 <3 It’s so flipping amazing. The wings and even the outfit is JUST. SO. SPOT. ON. Thank you so much! ^-^ *immediately saves and downloads*

Super, suPER, SUPER sorry for the inSANELY long wait!

Nununu! You’re all good!!! 😀

Also I feel as though this isn’t my best work, so I apologize for that too.

Isn’t your best work? Well I beg to differ (😏), but if you insist, then it’s THE FLIPPING CLOSEST THING TO IT. 😂🤣

I figured if I didn’t give this to ya it might take me another million years before I can get around to trying again though.

Haha, I can totally relate. 😂 Thanks so much yet again! It’s beautiful! ^-^ (My favorite parts are the wings, the background and the colors! I LOVE DA PALETTE USED XD)

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Aetherlighter | Avatar by The Fledgling Artist

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

Hi, I would love to do drawings for this, I can try some if people want me to.

Also, my character has a dog, Era, would anyone be able to draw her? I’m not great at animals, haha.

She’s a husky-wolf dog, (her mom was a wolf, her father a husky) she has blue eyes, and silky gray (grey?) fur. I don’t know what else needs explained, if it does, please tell me.

Elisha Starquill
        @elisha-starquill

@urwen-starial (and whoever else may be interested) – Hi! Even though I’ve spent a lot of time creating my MC Maerielle, I’ve been having some trouble imagining her, so I would much appreciate it if you could draw her! She’s thirteen, with cheerful sapphire blue eyes, white skin (on the pale side), and wavy dark brown hair a bit longer than shoulder length. She’s very observant, quite innocent, and confident. She also has water powers, and was raised in early 1900s Russia (not sure if those random bits of information were needed xD) If you need anything else described, let me know!

I would draw Era, but I’m afraid if I tried you wouldn’t be able to un-see the horrible result. 😛

INFJ ➳ Trinstamentalist ➳ Thalassophile ➳ Chocolate Hater ➳ Daughter of God

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

@elisha-starquill, yeah, I would love to do it. It may take a few days to get back to you, but I will do it! As long as no-one else wants to, and feels annoyed that I volunteered first.

and trust me, any drawing of Era is better than what I can do, lol, but if you don’t want to, I understand.

K. A. Grey
          @k-a-grey

@urwen-starial  @elisha-starquill  Hello! I’ve wanted to be a part of this thread for a long time, but they kinda went on hiatus before I had a chance to jump in.

@urwen-starial  I drew a picture of Maerielle already, but since you actually volunteered first, I’ll offer to draw Era instead.  I drew Marielle last night, but I didn’t see your post till today. 😀 But don’t worry, I’m not annoyed. 😉

Can you describe some of Era’s personality as well?

"Atticus, he was real nice. . . .”
            “Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.”

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 378 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest