Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

This topic contains 377 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  E. Millennium 17 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 378 total)
  • Author

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@kari-karast

Jimmy(nods): I was born with power t’ see the future.  Only about a few seconds into the future though.

Jess: Yeah, and I dream the future when I sleep, though sometimes I can see what I call “daydreams”.  Sometimes it’s not the best power though…everyone is always out to use you for it… (sighs)

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@introverted-elf

Sage: That sounds bad. I don’t think anyone’s trying to use my power. I see visions at random times. And then I dream sometimes. Like that one dream I kept having for a week. And now like once every week. Me and Jace are still trying to figure out what it means. Are your dreams ever all cryptic?

Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Introverted Elf
      @introverted-elf

@kari-karast

Jess(surprised): Yes! All the time.

Jimmy: My foresight usually helps me save my friends’ lives.  If yu don’t mind…um, who’s Jace?

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@introverted-elf

Sage: Oh phew. It’s not just us then. Jace has visions too. He had almost the exact same dreAm as me. Which is how we found out about each other. Now us and our families are trying to figure out what the dreAm means. Especially cuz it’s kinda grim. *shudders* How much do you save your friend’s lives Jimmy?

Introverted Elf
        @introverted-elf

@kari-karast

Jimmy: A couple times at least.  An’ Jess an’ I help each other out with our foresights too.

Jess(smiles): It’s actually really helpful.  (quietly) I don’t know what I’d do without Jimmy…

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@introverted-elf

Sage: I’m sure. My family helps a lot with mine. Helping me figure out stuff about them. *smiles at Jess and Jimmys’ affection for each other*

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
          @theclumsy_lamplighter

@ella-grace

i drew the character you asked for on pg 18 😉

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Eden Anderson
          @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey

Oh, sorry! I never saw those last two posts.

Hey, that’s totally fine. I just went into the google doc and downloaded the image. So, no worries! 😁

About posting photos…I just take a picture of my artwork and then put it on my phone or computer and it always works for me that way.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Ella of Minecraft
          @ella-grace

@theclumsy_lamplighter   Do you mind if I can give you tips in drawing?                                                                                  So for the eyes, you don´t draw individual eyelashes, but rather thicken were they would be with you pencil ( or what ever you use). For noses, they can be annoying but you want to break it up, like not a solid line, like for 3/4 draw a light swooping line between the eyes ,then the pointy or round depending on the character at the bottom. And the lips ( sorry if I´m being super fussy ) unless the character is wearing lipstick the color should be natural, not to bright. I hope this will help you in the future!=)

The Fledgling Artist
          @the-fledgling-artist

@theclumsy_lamplighter Not everyone draws eyes and noses like Jesse recommends you should. If you like drawing the lashes individually I don’t think there is anything wrong with that. 🙂  I think you did a great job on your drawing!

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Lin
          @lin

@theclumsy_lamplighter I really like your style! The light on the hair looks really cool <3

“I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

Ella of Minecraft
          @ella-grace

@theclumsy_lamplighter    I agree with Fledg, I was just giving you tips if you needed them. I also agree with Lin.

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
          @theclumsy_lamplighter

@ella-grace thanks for the tips, but could you be a bit clearer on the wording? I’ll take critique anytime 🙂 but what you described sounds like what I already do…..

thank you! @lin @the-fledgling-artist

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Ella of Minecraft
          @ella-grace

@theclumsy_lamplighter  Sorry if I messed you up I will try to be less wordy next time ( if there is a next time) I love the drawing you did anyway. =)

Snapper
          @snapper

@dekreel *whispers* I know it’s been forever since I’ve gotten here but we’ll say there was a bit of turbulence on the flight.

I LOVE THE ARMAYAS PIC. His hair is perfect. Thank you so much for taking the time to draw him. <3

*melts chair*

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 378 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest