Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

This topic contains 330 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  S.F. Dekreel 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 331 total)
  • Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@h-jones @the-fledgling-artist

IT IS VERY MUCH GREAT AND YES IT DOES. The trio!! I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so very very very happy right now. 😀 😀 😀

Kor: We met before. At the very very beginning of the role play. And yep!! *more grinning*

Yes it does!!!

Ooh. I might try drawing the 3 of them together too!

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kari-karast YEAH DO IT! ! !

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@the-fledgling-artist

I SHALL TRY!

Grace Carter
    @h-jones

@kari-karast Could you describe Kor’s personality and appearance? (:

EDIT: @the-fledgling-artist @whoever-cares so ha xD idk if this would be entirely helpful, but I have like this… mental profile of Lin… that might make drawing his personality easier?? or harder??? idk lol but I just thought I could throw these herrree (click dis)

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Grace Carter.

—Cartographer of Life’s Wandering Ways.
    Also, secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@h-jones

Absolutely!!

Kor has silky, tousled black hair. Dark green eyes. I’m not entirely sure what he wears but maybe some sort of robes? since he lives on a lava planet? I dunno. As for color, he wouldn’t wear black or white(or pink or purple), but anything else is fair game as long as it’s not bright or light. So darker shades but not too dark. He has a sword in a sheath on his back, the hilt sticks up over his right shoulder. And then… his skin color is… not light, but not super tan either. So like lightly tanned, let’s just go with that.

Personality. He’s very outgoing and extroverted. He’s fun to be around(unless you’re his enemy). He tries to see the best in everyone. Tries being the operative word. He can be very stubborn at times, which is both good and bad. He’s clever. He’s very protective of his friends and family. He likes making new friends, but can’t always read character correctly. Which can lead to problems. He’s cheerful and optimistic. And he doesn’t like to fight, but he will if he has to. Especially if it’s to protect his friends and family. When things get serious though, so does he. And if you’ve hurt his family or friends… well, watch out. He won’t go and hunt you down. But if you cross paths again…

Okay. I think I got it all. Ish. Maybe. If you need anything more specific just let me know!

Grace Carter
    @h-jones

@kari-karast Nooo that is perfect!! The only thing is, how old is he?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@h-jones

He’s 15!

Grace Carter
    @h-jones

@kari-karast :OOO HE AND LIN ARE THE SAME AGGEEEE

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@h-jones

YEP!!!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@h-jones @the-fledgling-artist

Well. I finally stopped procrastinating and am ready to draw the Trio. But… I DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING. *drawn out wail* *sighs*

Any suggestions? (Nothing too difficult to draw please.)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kari-karast When I don’t know what to make my characters do, I usually try to think of something they could be saying, ’cause that’s a little easier for me. (YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME!! Did Kari get tired of people calling you by her name?)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@the-fledgling-artist

True… maybe I’ll do that then.

I did! Oh. Kari was mad about it from the very beginning. XD It’s actually for several reasons. I might change it back if I change my profile pic back to the eyes though.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kari-karast Ah, alright. That makes sense. Haha. I’ve finished sketching the trio myself, but I’m scared to start coloring it. xD

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

I’m not sure where to put this, so I’ll just put it here…  Someone said awhile ago that they kinda imagined @eden-anderson as a hedgehog tapping away on a typewriter, before she changed her profile pic.  I thought it would be fun to draw, so here it is.  Sorry for the lousy coloring. 🙂

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WYR-Yrzb8i6fQ3WLmaTt7alGmKqEGkG0cx53-Rokj6Q/edit

"Atticus, he was real nice. . . .”
      “Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.”

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@k-a-grey

Awww. It’s so cute!!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 331 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest