Character Art Exchange

Forums Art Art Discussions Character Art Exchange

This topic contains 330 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  S.F. Dekreel 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 331 total)
  • Author

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kari-karast The lighting is super blue for some reason. Sorry ’bout that. Hah.

Here they are though!! I have no idea if this is something my Sage would actually wear, but I think she looks really cute in dresses.

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

Grace Carter
    @h-jones

@kari-karast *gasp* YES TELL ME ALL ABOUT KRYSTIFFER (Idk how to spell it without looking  s o b) 😀 TAG ME IN EL DIFFERENT THREAAAD

@the-fledgling-artist *gasp* The Sages!! 8D They’re so cute!

@ella-grace I’ll draw her!! (: Do you have any pictures to go with that description? If not that’s totally okay haha

*clears throat* Also Fledge…

I had this sketched out but your sketches inspired me lol 😂😂 Man, I am really discovering how much I absolutely ADORE WATERCOLOOORRRRR

Also take Lin’s changes with a grain of salt haha I was just experimenting with him *shrug*

—Cartographer of Life’s Wandering Ways (through, admittedly, much trial and error).

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones AWWWWWWWWW!! I like his green cape. Lin is so fabulous. Aaaagh!! these kids are so cute together.

Watercolor suits your style really well! Can I ask what brand your pants are? They look really vibrant.

Edit: I meant paints.. not pants. x’D *cry*

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@the-fledgling-artist

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE AND SWEET AND AMAZING AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *saves it to computer after I finish freaking out*

@h-jones

Awww. They look so adorable together!!!!!!! That picture makes me want to adopt them both even though Lin is technically older than me. XD

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Grace Carter
    @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist gosh thanks ;;u;; Hahaha Fabulous Lin. XDDDD That right there is awesome 😎

*wheeze* whAT BRAND ARE MY PANTS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *dies from relentless laughter* Ah, yes, old American Eagle. The patriot of pants. They make fabulous jeans. 😎

XD no but my paints are actually Master’s Touch! It’s the Hobby Lobby brand name lol xDD Hobby Lobby doesn’t make great paper, but I think their paints are on point 👌🏻👌🏻

@kari-karast Ha!! 😂😂 Well see, as an author, I have children like years older than me so yeah feel free to adopt Lin lol XD And thank you a bagillion for the compliments sjfhsjdb

—Cartographer of Life’s Wandering Ways (through, admittedly, much trial and error).

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@h-jones

I know what you mean. Kari is my little brainchild even though the age I normally picture her as is… well, 12 years older than me. XD

Yay!!!!! *adopts Lin*

@the-fledgling-artist Can I adopt Jake too??? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kari-karast YESS That means Eiri and Korzen can be his cousins too!! Wow he just got a lot of cousins..

@h-jones But the real question.. Are their pants on point??

Grace Carter
    @h-jones

@kari-karast See exactly 😂😂 So you shall be Lin’s author aunt! Or godmother… or something idk 😂😂

I should just adopt Sage now too anyway since I just love her and Krys lol 😂 I’ll be like that annoying relative who’s always like, “u got a boyfriend yet?????”

Also @the-fledgling-artist since I’m on a roll now I might as well adopt Jake too since he’s a precious smoop, if I have your permission x’DDD ALSO I THINK I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED YOU LIN’S AUTHOR UNCLE AT ONE POINT??? When you’re a girl??? Idk why I said that??? I don’t even know if you noticed???? But I think I did ?? So yeah you would be his author aunt yes yes *nods*

Edit: aRe ThEiR pAnTs On PoInTtTtt *dead*

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Grace Carter.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@the-fledgling-artist

Yay!!!! *adopts Jake too* *hugs the little adopted childs Jake and Lin*

And yes they can!! And yes he did. XD

Eiri: Wait… Jake is our cousin now? What just happened…?

Me: I adopted him and Lin!!!

Eiri: *blinks* Okay… *is slightly confused* That’s nice. *is happy that she’s sorta related to Jake though*

Kor: AWESOME. *hugs Jake and Lin*

Me: *grins more than should be humanly possible*

@h-jones

The crazy author aunt… I like that…

Aww. Go ahead!!

Sage: Wait. What?

Me: *is grinning waaaaay too much to answer*

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones YES I ACTUALLY NOTICED THAT. x’D HAHAH. I wasn’t gonna mention it though lol!! YES ADOPT HIM. Jake needs all the crazy aunts he can get.

Jake: *blinks* I do?? Wait, Korzen and Eirivia are my cousins now too??

*Korzen hugs Jake and Lin*

*Jake cries happy tears*

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@the-fledgling-artist

I literally can’t stop grinning irl.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kari-karast SaME I love this so much. Jake is very happy too. He was so upset when he heard that Korzen died, but now everything’s okay.

*Jake refuses to let go of Korzen and Lin.* *Still sobbing happy tears*

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@the-fledgling-artist

Korzen: *grins* *hugs Lin and Jake tighter*

Kari: Technically he never died.

Me: …what?

Kari: I went and told Krys’ author about your plan and she switched Kor out for a Korzen robot that Krys built so Kor never actually died.

Me: *blinks* Whoa. That’s good though. I think. Ish.

Kor: Yes. That is very very good. *still hasn’t let go of Jake and Lin* And now us three who are no longer in the role play can hang out and be not dead. And uninjured.

Grace Carter
    @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist @kari-karast jahfjsisbfjdbdhfg thE COUSINNSSSSSSS

Let’s see so that makes Lin, Jake, Eiri and Kor all cousins????

Omg this is totally great????? 😂😂

*Lin pats Jake’s and Kor’s head*

Lin: *to Kor* oh also, hi, I’m Lin. I don’t think we’ve met before. But we’re cousins now. *finger guns*

ohana means family guys

EDIT: DUDE THESE GUYS NEED TO BE LIKE, THE TRIO

LIKE ARAGORN AND LEGOLAS AND GIMLI

double edit: Kari how old is Kor?

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones @kari-karast OH YES PLEEEASE. THIS IS AMAZING. THE TRIOOO!! Now I need to figure out how to draw Korzen..

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 331 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest