fb

Camp NaNoWriMo

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Camp NaNoWriMo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gabrielle
    @gabrielle

Hi everybody! Anyone else doing Camp NaNoWriMo this July? I’ve started a cabin with some friends from Nadine’s Ninjas (Nadine Brandes’ Street Team), and we’re still looking for potential ninjas to join.

I’ve done regular NaNo once before, and it really helped me make progress. This will be my first time doing Camp, and I’m excited about it! Has anyone else done NaNoWriMo before (regular or Camp)?

Avenser and word addict. Full of sugar, spice, and snarkasm.
    gabriellenblog.wordpress.com

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

I’m doing Camp! I’ve done every Camp session since April 2016 and every November NaNo since 2014, and with those I’ve completed three novels (all three occurring during the November sessions).

I already have a cabin, but I hope you find some more members. 🙂

I’ll be cheering you on!

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

pointe4Jesus
    @pointe4jesus

I am! I also have a cabin, though. 🙁 But maybe we can come back to this thread and compare progress? 🙂

pointe4Jesus
    ~Dancing for Him Who died for me~

J.Parkhurst
    @j-parkhurst

I will also be doing Camp Nano, but with another revision goal for the month. I should probably get my self signed up soon, no?

https://historyheartandhats.wordpress.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest