fb

Calling All Artists!

Forums Art Art Discussions Calling All Artists!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@overcomer Aw, thanks! I love watercolors. XD I’m pretty decent with pen and pencil tho to, and I do some pastels as well. But watercolor is my favorite.

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

overcomer
    @overcomer

I think watercolor looks beautiful. I never had any talent with it in art class, but that was a long time ago. It might be worth trying again. 🙂

I’m currently working on a design for an aqua dragon. It’s just something I wanted to draw, but I may use it in a story or comic.

I’ll probably color it with colored pencils. I’m a bit new to colored pencils, so if anyone has any useful tips I’d appreciate them. In the past, I’ve stuck mainly to graphite pencils and done a little with charcoal and pastel. I’m planning on trying markers too. I love the rich, vibrant pigment of markers.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@sarah-inkdragon

I LOVE YOUR ART. (Especially the picture you drew of Jax!)

I know I know, I’m technically spamming but I was going through some old art threads and I just had to say something. Because I really really really like your style!!!

"You can dance with my henchman."

RevolutionizedTheories
    @revolutionizedtheories

@sarah-inkdragon

Is this art thread totally gone, because I can draw all of the things you asked about.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest