Calling All Artists!

Forums Art Art Discussions Calling All Artists!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@sarah -inkdragon Cool. You’re very good at drawing dragons. ๐Ÿ˜‹

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@the-fledgling-artist Yes. I kind of have to be.

*vader vibes*

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@sarah-inkdragon Why is that?

E.Jo3
    @e-jo3

Yeah I could draw something in my free time after I finish drawing wolverine . No promises though …..

Don’t give me girl characters , I haven’t drawn a single girl character in my life so no experience in that …

I do digital art …. And drawing anything except humans is my specialty (not good at drawing face ) but trying now to get the human anatomy … So give anything let me try it out ….

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@the-fledgling-artist Because I am one. XD An Inkdragon.

*vader vibes*

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@e-jo3

Hello! Sure, you can take your pick. I’ve got a couple male characters that you could do some action poses of or whatever you like, some mythical creatures that desperately need new sketches, a few city plans and castles to draw… basically, anything. So whatever you’re good at or want to try your hand at, let me know and I’ll send you more details. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And I totally get what you mean by not being able to draw girl characters. I can draw my guy characters manga style really well, but my girl characters… yeesh. Not so great. XD

@anne-of-lothlorien
    Hey did that email work?

*vader vibes*

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@sarah-inkdragon Oh, I see. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@sarah-inkdragon – Yes the email worked. I sent you one a few days ago. SHould have. *frowns* Did you get it?

I only have internet for a few hours on Wednesday mornings, then random scattered other spots possibly on the weekends, so I’m not here often. I explained that in the email. It may take a little longer for you cover art to get done, approved, and sent to you.

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
      No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Anne of Lothlorien
      @anne-of-lothlorien

@sarah-inkdragon If you want to check out some of my work, just in case it all looks horribly wrong for what you want, I’ve put some up in this thread, if you want to see.ย https://storyembers.org/forums/topic/an-example-of-my-graphic-art-for-libby-but-you-can-look-at-it-too/#post-46499

Sink
        @sarah-inkdragon

@anne-of-lothlorien Thanks! I’ll check it out. ๐Ÿ˜‰

*vader vibes*

Sink
        @sarah-inkdragon

@anne-of-lothlorien AHHH! I love it. Especially the fact that you love working in monochrome, because I really like book covers in monochrome with maybe one key color added. Like this:

Or even just with the font a different color. Either way, monochrome is awesome. ๐Ÿ˜‰

*vader vibes*

Anne of Lothlorien
        @anne-of-lothlorien

@sarah-inkdragon Yes, monochrome is awesome. My family’s always saying I should add more colors, but I like my style the way it is.

E.Jo3
          @e-jo3

Iam very interested in drawing mythical creature considering I have out of many diagrams I had drawn most of it will be dragons and Dino’s …

I can also take up some action poses

But no scenery cause I got bored with drawing architecture and nature

Some of my drawing examples below

Sink
          @sarah-inkdragon

@e-jo3 Hey! Sorry it took me so long to reply. The past few days have CRAMMED with homework. Like… insanely bad. Anyhow–if you want to draw a dragon, I have one for you.

A nightfury/Icewing cross. Like… have you ever seen the dragons from Wings Of Fire? It’s book series about dragon wars. And it pretty good. It you love dragons, go read. But anyhow–so, the dragons of Rim Earth(my WIP universe) are a mixture of basically a Night Fury from HTTYD and an Icewing from WoF. They have more the body type of a traditional dragon, like in Wof, and the head of a traditional dragon, but have the wings and secondary wings like a Night Fury. They are built for speed and stealth, also much like a Night Fury, but are slightly larger and more traditional looking. Imagine an Icewing from Wof with a more falcon-like build. I’m give you some images to help:

Okay, so that’s basically the head. Here’s another–

And now for what I mean by the wings taking after the Night Fury more–

Okay, so ignore my fingers–but see how the dragon has that secondary wing like Night Furies have, but instead on being separate from the big wing, it’s connected? Yeah. That’s what it looks like. Ignore how disproportionate the wings are to the dragon… it’s artistic style. XD Other than that, it’s basically an Icewing. Falcon-shaped wings, the secondary wings, spiked tail, and traditional stealth look. Have fun with it.

And if you’re looking to do an action picture… I have something you could try. A boy, around 18, with dark auburn hair and gold eyes(the eyes are important). He’s almost a master swordsman, and he looks kind of like a super geeky and stubborn Eddie Redmayne(Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them). Ranger style clothing, but nothing crazy mysterious and cool. Just basic, plain, practical clothing and a decent blade. He’s probably got a couple pouches on his back for carrying herbs, as he’s also proficient in medicine. Put him in whatever pose you like, play around, have fun.

And there you are! Draw, don’t draw, whatever you like. Have fun with my word babies.

*vader vibes*

overcomer
          @overcomer

Your dragons really are gorgeous. ๐Ÿ™‚ Makes me want to try watercolors again, and I am a dry media girl all the way.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest