Caffeine, Cat Mugs, and How The TTF Ruined Me

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Caffeine, Cat Mugs, and How The TTF Ruined Me

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

*inhales* For fear that when push comes to shove I shove the lady too hard… I’ll back down. My snark must not damage… merely be in fun. Have further weapons… but the lady need not be subject to them. *bows*

*winks* Maybe someday she’ll learn what a real challenge is… then she’ll truly know she doesn’t meet the par.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

*Remembers that @wordsmith is the martial artist and I am not*

*Curtsies*

Thank you, sir. I shall try to act like the lady I try to be.

*Restrains herself*

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@ericawordsmith

*blinks* You mean you have anything worth restraining?

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@wordsmith

I would give you my best shot. And fail. And bite the dust.

And then rise as a ghost to haunt you in your worst dreams.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@ericawordsmith

Your ghost would be afraid of my dreams. And during the day it would choke on the dust I kick behind me. Of course… this is all imaginary… because your ghost would just putter out and wisp away upon trying to come back to earth. It would be too much work.

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@wordsmith

You. Are. Impossible.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@ericawordsmith

And we both enjoy it inconceivably so. *grins*

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

I leave for two hours and you two manage to conceive between yourselves two panels. @wordsmith – I will restrain myself from going into a war of sarcasm with you for it will only end in your obvious defeat, bewilderment, and destruction. It seems that snarkiness isn’t one of your strong points. Though as you two are content to keep adding onto each other’s statements I shall also add and further twist the plot(s).

Both of you are discussing his…interesting…welcome? of my appearance. But now I shall further show that I am indeed here.

Fire and stone shall not entwine my brimming bones unto the meshes of another one’s trickery. My mind explodes at defeat and all I see is victory.

You know, folks, I do believe this was very educational. I hope you’ve all taken something home today for consideration and use and I shall now betake myself to my humble bed.

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

What shall I say, this was an interesting conversation for starters, yes?

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

You know what, my profile picture reminds me of lasagna. And I have no idea why.

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@wordsmith

Drama gets people to quote you, and make mugs after your quotes.

That is brilliant.  Just love the way you think.

@ericawordsmith
    Your new profile pic is perfect XD

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@ashira

Thank you so much!! My dear Tolkien Friend and I did a photo shoot this past June. She did such a good job.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@w-o-holmes

I’m not afraid of your sarcasm… *grins*

But it was interesting to say the least! Thanks for putting up with me. I’m not always super dramatic… *pauses* Okay, lemme re-phrase this: I’m not always super snarky, I am always pretty dramatic.

Do you do the whole Myers Briggs thing?

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@wordsmith – Glad to make your acquaintance! Yes, I can be pretty tear-dropping myself (not to brag…not like that’s anything to brag about, anyway…you get the picture)

As for Myers Briggs – never heard of it.

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

Hey do any of you write poetry?

@ericawordsmith
    & @wordsmith

Of course, @wordsmith is in Rillumen, so that’s kind of an obvious question.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest