Caffeine, Cat Mugs, and How The TTF Ruined Me

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Caffeine, Cat Mugs, and How The TTF Ruined Me

This topic contains 184 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  I, David 2 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 185 total)
  • Author

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@ericawordsmith

Okay… actually, if someone figured out how to make hot chocolate healthy, and really tasty, then it would be the third part of liquid lembas. But otherwise it just doesn’t fit in.

Alas, I must now go. It’s been lovely chatting about coffee, ect… but the night time calleth. And morning. Which will probably hold coffee.

Also, feel free to pray for my driving school teacher. She’s having a rough time.

Thanks, and goodnight. *nods*

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@wordsmith

Oh I know how to make it healthy, but tasty at the same time? Umm…. My dad poured that cup of hot chocolate down the drain.

Ah, tis true of me as well. And the morrow holds no coffee for me, so enjoy yours to the fullest and remember the poor unfortunate souls in the world of coffee.

Will do. 🙂

Good night! *Nods back*

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Ariel Ashira
      @ashira

Upon reading this whole topic Im still confused as to why there was some vow and why all this has to be sooo dramatic. XD

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

I, David
      @i-david

Shamed? You are beyond mistaken… which explains why you believe the delusion that coffee could ever be good.

Every second spent not drinking coffee is a Happier second because of it.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Catwing
      @catwing

@ericawordsmith *flies in* Okay. *wonder if there is anyone here who even uses machetes or battle axes* *probably* Though I like tea better and am on the side of tea, you don’t need to fear my claws. You can like coffee if you want too. 😛
      Also I recently tried coffee again. Cause I got a gift card and taste buds change over time.
      *dramatic pause*
      It was okay. I could like it, if I wanted to. But I decided against it. So yeah. *shrug*

That’s a cool mug! 😀

@ashira Yeah. Everyone else seemed confused too for some reason. *shrug* 😛

@i-david *laughs at your pun* XD

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@catwing

*nods* Thank you… I totally needed your permission.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Catwing
      @catwing

@wordsmith *blinks* … I was just saying I don’t go after people who drink coffee. Cause @ericawordsmith thought people might come after her with machetes and battle axes. I was debunking that. Yeah. *nods*
      Anyway, you’re welcome.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@catwing

Ah! *nods* Thank you.

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@ericawordsmith  @wordsmith

*sighs dramatically*

You know, if I ever consider trying coffee, I will just find this topic and scare myself to death. Thank you for that, Lady Wordsmith. *bows*

Conclusion: You guys can make anything dramatic when you get on the same topic! XD

Assistant Guildmaster, Meraki
      ~ I was created to create ~

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@selah-chelyah

Madame… Coffee is simply beautiful. If you decide to try it some day, and need merely a little comforting in order to follow through, please do not hesitate to contact me.

And I think you misunderstand. We don’t make anything dramatic. It just decides to become so in our presence.

Catwing
      @catwing

@wordsmith You’re welcome.

@selah-chelyah Yeah. XD

Yes. Yes, they can. I think it’s how formal they write. It makes them sound like they’re in Olde England, sitting in the parlor of a tea —I mean coffee— party while sipping on their tea —I mean coffee— and deeply debating Shakespeare —except it’s LOTR and coffee—. Maybe sort of?

@wordsmith

We don’t make anything dramatic. It just decides to become so in our presence.

*shakes head* It becomes dramatic cause y’all are dramatic. Or drama magnets. Even those two sentences are dramatic! Especially that second one. But I guess that’s why y’all are wordsmiths.

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@catwing

Exactly, lol! That is precisely what they sound like, too. 😀

@wordsmith

XD! Ok, well, you are convincing enough that I think I will indeed try coffee at some undefined point in the future. I will tell you if I need some comforting at that point in time, if I do indeed need someone to push me over that leap of to-be-caffeinated faith.

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@catwing

Drama… It is beautiful.

@selah-chelyah

Coffee… *nods*

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@wordsmith

*nods back*  Whatever you say, King Wordsmith of Drama, Duke of Caffeine.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Selah.

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@selah-chelyah

Allow me to correct you here… King Wordsmith of Drama, and Duke of Caffeine have connotations that I do not necessarily subscribe to.  *gets highly technical*

King implies authority, which may or may not be applied to my station. It’s rather shifty here. Wordsmith, yes I am, though King Wordsmith? I don’t think those quite line up… due to what that would implicate. Now… here is where things get even more shifty. Wordsmith of Drama. This implies a certain specialty or precision, usually at the expense of else. But alas, I am not of Drama, but of Wordsmithing. Thus, it might be King of Wordsmithing (though that is unlikely), but not Wordsmith of Drama, and even less so King Wordsmith of Drama.

As for the other title, Duke of Caffeine, I say that though I drink coffee, I am not off coffee. It serves me, as Wordsmith… it is not my domain.

But I do tell you, being Wordsmith, drama cannot but come in certain cases, namely this.

*bows*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest