fb

Caffeine, Cat Mugs, and How The TTF Ruined Me

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Caffeine, Cat Mugs, and How The TTF Ruined Me

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@ericawordsmith Oooh. Yes. A class sounds amazing.

And reading/writing poetry is a good way to slow down after a long day. Perhaps because of your busy schedule you could make it a habit in your night routine. Food for thought. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope college is going well. <3

Catwing
    @catwing

@evelyn You should totally get a sidekick character. :3

Kay: Not sure how you’re going to get one though. Seeing as I’m the one who found Catwing and I think that’s normally how this sort of thing works. I mean especially for me cause I’m the sort of person that has a, “you don’t find me, I find you” thing. But I do think that is in general how the best sidekicks are found. We find you. But anyways, good luck I guess.

Me: *laughs* Thanks for explaining that Kay. But I did sort of find you. Cause you were my character that I just played around with a lot and then you ended up as a sidekick.

Kay: I found you. You’re welcome. *breaks apple in half and tosses me half* Bye. *bites into the other half and leaves* ๐Ÿ™‚

Me: Of course you did…

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@ericawordsmith

Lucky…?

@catwing
    @i-david @evelyn @eden-anderson @anyone-else-I-forgot

Wow, you guys must be from the eighties. Or the Kingdom of the Qens?

I feel the youthful type. In an old world of many minds…swirling within the universe at alarming rates. I prefer the original DEW kickstart. And some passionfruit gum. And later pizza and a game…and after all that some moer onn hieir, then some poetry and reading. As well as a dip in the convoluted world of endless strands and ties of fantasy…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Leon Fleming.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Leon Fleming.
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@w-o-holmes XD

Sounds amazing.

I, David
    @i-david

Black Cherry Kickstart is the best.

That is my helpful advice to add to all this.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@i-david

This is super random… but I just fell in love with Happier this week… It is the Piano Guys fault, but none the less, that is the song I can’t get out of my head right now. I keep thinking of it as “your song” because I know that it was in your signature for a while.

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

I, David
    @i-david

@ericawordsmithย Haha, nice. Maybe I should bring it back…

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@i-david

That song… Still makes me feel traumatized a little bit from watching the music video. GOOD GRIEF THEY PUT THE DOG DOWN!!!

I, David
    @i-david

@ericawordsmith It’s great, isn’t it?

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@i-david

*Sighs* It is indeed…

Nice new signature!! You like songwriting??

I, David
    @i-david

@ericawordsmith OH boy… XD

All I do anymore is songwriting. I’ve finished one album so far, and I’m working on my second! I also wrote one separately–so I guess it’s a single? I’m still looking at ways to try and make themย realย songs, though.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@i-david

That’s SUPER cool!! What genre do you do? I’ve dabbled with songwriting… I’m a voice major so I’d love to do something like that someday.

I, David
    @i-david

@ericawordsmith

I’m not big on genre, whether listening or writing. ๐Ÿ˜€

I just… write it, as it comes. Naturally. And hope it works out. “Write with a rhythm, sing with a tune.”

And that’s awesome! You have the part I lack the most–the gift of singing. XD

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@i-david

So… song with a guitar/piano about something an INFP would write about? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ha ha… well the part I lack is the instrumental part. I am not a super great composer of ANYTHING but I love singing…

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

And just saying, really almost anybody can learn to sing, so don’t disqualify yourself. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest