Caffeine, Cat Mugs, and How The TTF Ruined Me

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Caffeine, Cat Mugs, and How The TTF Ruined Me

This topic contains 184 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  I, David 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)
  • Author

I, David
    @i-david

Legends do indeed never die. So the song says.

It’s like finding old friends again. :’) I feel ancient all of a sudden. Might have to write a(nother) song about this. XD

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@catwing Oh my.

If you were here before the world began… are you a Emberian deity? *gasps* O.o

Food for thought.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

Hola! Sorry, I kinda dropped off the face of the planet for a few–okay fine, several days. *coughs* Anyway, stuff.

Was there anything anyone was waiting on me to respond to? Anything that I missed? Or was I just missed in conversation? 😜

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

William Norfleet
    @w-o-holmes

@wordsmith

Yeah, man, you left me hangin’ on, like, three million things. GOSH!…

XD!!!

"Eistret an guol nuurdor ank dohk remna lathlrao."- Uondon of Andim

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@w-o-holmes

XD List them all, and I shall do my best to respond. (good luck getting through that)

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

William Norfleet
    @w-o-holmes

@wordsmith

Oh, uh *weak laugh* I, uh, was kinda kiDDIng? *another longer weak laugh* hehehe!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@w-o-holmes

Oh, okay! No worries then. *beams*

William Norfleet
    @w-o-holmes

@wordsmith

‘Ight!

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@evelyn

I know right?? XD Its hilarious how I look at new people and feel so withered. Sitting on my porch, drinking my tea and saying things like “In ’em old days when the guild wars were brutal,” and “The days of the Hideous Great Yellow Faces,” and “I remember when the first few guilds were made” and “the age of the art gallery, o how the tables have turned since then.”

Exactly! 😂

Yeah, we could call ourselves like “The Elderly” or something…🤣🤣

OH MY GOODNESS Remember that thread? The one for the guys??? XD I just remembered. That thing is a legend man. A legen

How could we forget?!

@catwing

Yeah, you’ve been around forever…you must be like an elf or god or something. 😉

@i-david

A feel like a song might be fitting. 🙃

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson Oh dear “the elderly” sounds terrible! XDXD We all still have extreme energy levels… right? Right??

*waits for a cheer*

How about “the explorers”? Or something of that sort. We were the ones first here to explore the dark corners and be the test guinea pigs for the guilds. 😉

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@evelyn

Eeh, I suppose, “the elderly” does sound a bit…unattractive.

YES, OF COURSE WE STILL HAVE VERY HIGH ENERGY LEVELS!!

*cheers*

(we just aren’t able to spend as much time on here as we used to because…life.)

Yeah, explorers is much more exciting! 😄

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson Something like that. 😆

*cheers*

YES WE DO

…maybe I should go focus it on doing something productive…

Catwing
    @catwing

@evelyn @eden-anderson

If you were here before the world began… are you a Emberian deity? *gasps* O.o

*coughs on water* *takes a deep breath* No.

Yeah, you’ve been around forever…you must be like an elf or god or something. 😉

*chokes on air* *cough* Where am I?
    Narrator: Welcome to… the Twilight Zone. *theme plays* DA da, DA da. DA da, DA da. DA da, DA da.
    Umm… Let me just quote one of my favorite movie lines: “There’s only one God, ma’am. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.”
    Yep, I’m just some girl with catwing powers that vary from being op to terrible (They’re mostly bad in my dreams cause my brain knows what situations cause the powers not to be op [and make me rage at myself for not making a simpler power to escape or attack]. Most of the time I don’t even get my armor and then the one time I get my armor it’s glitch-y. Probably cause my brain was busy moving around all the NPCs that wanted to kill me. Maybe eventually I’ll think about it and get to actually use my armor in my dream, instead of eating ice cream on a reused set while my brain prepares a twist villain for part two… Of course then there would have to be villains that my armor is effect against… You know what, nevermind. I’m fine.)
    Kay: You’re rambling..
    Me: Whoops… Thanks. Okay, anyways, what I was trying to say was I may travel across worlds, but I’m just a normal girl. *nods*
    Kay: Normal? Normal?! What does anyone here know about NORMAL?! The only normal one here is that chair!
    Me: Actually… I don’t think that’s a normal chair.
    Kay: Yeah. You’re probably right…
    Chair: *inches out the door*
    Me: What I meant was that I’m just a person and by no means deity-ish. If that makes any sense.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@catwing XD

I see.

And now I’m thinking perhaps I should get a sidekick character for myself… 😉

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@evelyn So sorry it took me this long to respond…

AWW!!! Thank you so much!!! I’m working on a couple more poems right now, but as I’m in college it’s not happening as much as I’d like… However, there is a poetry class I could take sometime… I’ve thought about taking it someday…

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest