Caffeine, Cat Mugs, and How The TTF Ruined Me

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Caffeine, Cat Mugs, and How The TTF Ruined Me

This topic contains 184 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  I, David 2 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 185 total)
  • Author

William Norfleet
    @w-o-holmes

It is indeed an off encounter to be tagged within the updates of another one’s mind, @i-david. You write fantasy…do you have a world? Do you construct languages?

"Eistret an guol nuurdor ank dohk remna lathlrao."- Uondon of Andim

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@anne-the-noob

*Smiles very innocently*

It was very much a fun experience, and I’m glad that you enjoyed the drama. XD

@w-o-homes

Thank you. Y’all have made me want to take poetry a little more seriously…

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Snack Thief
      @anne_the_noob14

@w-o-holmes Please do take it as a complement! Anyone who can manage to bring Mr. High-And-Mighty @wordsmith down a few notches (even if by only taking advantage of an opening he gave you and sneaking a jab or two in somewhere) is worthy of high praise ๐Ÿ˜›

@i-david Happier… My brother loves that song… He literally hums the tune over… and over…. and over… AND IT’S SO ANNOYING

ahem.

Anyways. xD

@ericawordsmith ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ I did quite immensely! And please do write more poetry! It’s beautiful!!

(INFP-A)
      "Fly, you fools!" ~Gandalf

William Norfleet
      @w-o-holmes

@ericawordsmith you really should.

@anne_the_noob14 Ok, I shall. *creepy laugh* Yes, well, I think we all contributed…for the moment…*now a creepy smile*

I, David
      @i-david

@w-o-holmes

Fantasy? World(s)? *Whistles, laughs quietly, and exhales*

Yeah. Well. I did. I do. Sorta. It’s complicated.

But why the update tag, exactly? XD

And @anne_the_noob14. Happier is never annoying. Only emotional and awesome.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

William Norfleet
      @w-o-holmes

@i-david I didn’t realize that I could’ve done it on one of these things and it was right up in front of me and so I did it.

What do you do in Knaphollow? Or is that a secret…? *Gollum grin*

Evelyn
      @evelyn

( @ericawordsmith *whispers* This is your conscience speaking. Poetry is amazing and you must keep writing it. )

Evelyn
      @evelyn

Also @i-david it’s been a while. *salutes*

Snack Thief
      @anne_the_noob14

@w-o-holmes *nods* *also laughs and smiles creepily*

Oh and by the way, I like your new profile picture. It looks less like lasagna and more like books XD It’s just about time for me to update my profile pic too, I guess. I’ve had this one since I joined lol.

@i-david Normally I would agree. But any song can become annoying if someone sings it enough times XD

(INFP-A)
      "Fly, you fools!" ~Gandalf

I, David
      @i-david

@w-o-holmes In Knaphollow? Currently, not much, heh. Trying to wake it up right now, to be honest. But perhaps things are about to start stirring.

And I respect it. Definitely caught my attention. ๐Ÿ˜€

@evelyn Ah, my old friend. Just thinking of our past adventures makes me feel old and grizzled. XD How’ve you been?

@anne_the_noob14 Fair. But it’s Happier. So. *Laughs*

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@i-david I know. XDXD

Man, we’re just so old now….

But yeah I’ve been good! Depending on the day you ask. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Life is life I suppose.

And I’m still trying to learn what that means. XD

Crazy stuff, am I right? Crazy busy. Crazy stressful. Crazy fun. Sometimes all of the above.

How’s it going over there?

We should buy some rocking chairs and find a porch so we can catch up the good ole fashioned way. ๐Ÿ˜‰

William Norfleet
      @w-o-holmes

@evelyn and @i-david, how old are you two, anyway?

@anne_the_noob14 – Gee, thanks! I didn’t really mean to change it, but it worked out, so yeah.

@i-david Cool. Like America around 1941, yes?

*acknowledgements and hand-shakings all around*

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

*pops in*

Hey @evelyn!! ๐Ÿค— *waves*

and @i-david ???

Your still alive? It’s been awhile.๐Ÿ˜„

Do you guys remember the…giant, yellow things that were once a grave threat in these parts?

*suddenly feels old too*

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@w-o-holmes More than you in this world of Story Embers. Here I’m ancient. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@eden-anderson Eyyy! Come in!

I know right?? XD Its hilarious how I look at new people and feel so withered. Sitting on my porch, drinking my tea and saying things like “In ’em old days when the guild wars were brutal,” and “The days of the Hideous Great Yellow Faces,” and “I remember when the first few guilds were made” and “the age of the art gallery, o how the tables have turned since then.”

We should name ourselves something. Those who fought survived such a tragedy and time of terror. *shudders*

Us elderly citizens of these parts… wow. I realize there was this whole generation and some of them I miss dreadfully.

OH MY GOODNESS

Remember that thread? The one for the guys??? XD

I just remembered.

That thing is a legend man. A legend.

Catwing
      @catwing

@evelyn @eden-anderson @i-david *old and gray catwing steps out of the shadows wearing a cloak to be extra mysterious*

Its hilarious how I look at new people and feel so withered. Sitting on my porch, drinking my tea and saying things like โ€œIn โ€™em old days when the guild wars were brutal,โ€ and โ€œThe days of the Hideous Great Yellow Faces,โ€ and โ€œI remember when the first few guilds were madeโ€ and โ€œthe age of the art gallery, o how the tables have turned since then.โ€

*smiles* Well, this makes me older than all of you doesn’t it? *older catwing laugh* I remember the world before this one. Filled with raspberries and ice cream. Where gif wars broke out at random. Chairs revolted and were melted (along with various other objects). There was an evil overlord of course and lots more raspberries.
      I remember the first piece of Kapeefer Literature (though I technically arrived after it was written.) that spawned many others (which I was there for). When the sun was a raspberry and the Christmas tree wore one.
      I remember Story Ember’s first war with double agents, knitting needles, and confusion (it was just for fun we weren’t really mad). When the KaPeeFers vowed to be KaPeeFers til they were old and gray, shouting the battle cry that strikes fear into their enemies. “HI IMMA KAPEEFER!”
      I remember the days of the Bestiest Place on the Internet. Even I though wasn’t there even a whole year before Story Embers rose, it felt like a lifetime. In the best possible way.
      I remember how much I learned. And I will always remember the friends I made there. Also raspberries. There were lots of raspberries. *nods* Yes, those were the good ol’ days… *grins* *sits down in rocking box*

Remember that thread? The one for the guys??? XD

Ah yes that one. XD

That thing is a legend man. A legend.

Well, I’ve heard that legends never die…

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ย readersย answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest