Blogs Anyone???

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Blogs Anyone???

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Kayla Joy
    @kayla-joy

@aster Wow. I love your blog. Especially the ones where you explain Fangirls and the life of a writer in gifs. 🙂

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

aster
    @aster

Thank you! 🙂 @kayla-joy

J.A.Penrose
      @j-a-penrose

@filewriter

Heyoo!

I mostly do tips on writing, discussions of life, writing inspiration, and writing updates. I haven’t been blogging heaps lately because I’m in Yr 11 and things are kinda hectic. But hopefully I’ll be doing more soonish. I plan to do some articles on how to improve on certain writerly things.

Here  be the link: http://annetteofhiddenknowledge.blogspot.com.au/

Writer | Freelance editor
      Inspiration

Filewriter
      @filewriter

@elizabeth, I forgot to mention. I tried to search your blog, but when I did they said it was under maintenance. Should I try again or… Just wanted to let you know.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Filewriter
      @filewriter

Wow, great blogs all of you. I hate to say this, but I kind of restarted my blog. Like, replaced it kind of. Um… I have lots of reasons, but… Here’s my new address. shastinsnotebook.wordpress.com

I should go now. 😉

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer

@filewriter @elizabeth That’s weird. It’s working fine for me. Try this link?

Also Filewriter, I just followed your blog. 🙂

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Filewriter
      @filewriter

@r-m-acher, thanks, that did work. Oh, yes I saw that! I was like, “Wow, She’s fast.”

@elizabeth, I finally got to check out your blog! I love it it’s cool! And I really like your blog writing style. 😉

Snapper
      @snapper

@filewriter XD Sorry I’m a tad late. My blog is Snapper.

*melts chair*

Gabrielle
        @gabrielle

Mine’s titled Word Play, and it finds a home at https://gabriellenblog.wordpress.com/. I blog 1-2 book reviews with detailed content guides per month, along with 1-2 writing/author advice related posts. I’m also on Twitter (@WordPlayBlog) and upload links to my posts there.

Avenser and word addict. Full of sugar, spice, and snarkasm.
          gabriellenblog.wordpress.com

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest