fb

Blogs Anyone???

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Blogs Anyone???

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Kayla Joy
    @kayla-joy

@aster Wow. I love your blog. Especially the ones where you explain Fangirls and the life of a writer in gifs. 🙂

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

aster
    @aster

Thank you! 🙂 @kayla-joy

J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

@filewriter

Heyoo!

I mostly do tips on writing, discussions of life, writing inspiration, and writing updates. I haven’t been blogging heaps lately because I’m in Yr 11 and things are kinda hectic. But hopefully I’ll be doing more soonish. I plan to do some articles on how to improve on certain writerly things.

Here  be the link: http://annetteofhiddenknowledge.blogspot.com.au/

Writer | Freelance editor
    Inspiration

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@elizabeth, I forgot to mention. I tried to search your blog, but when I did they said it was under maintenance. Should I try again or… Just wanted to let you know.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Filewriter
    @filewriter

Wow, great blogs all of you. I hate to say this, but I kind of restarted my blog. Like, replaced it kind of. Um… I have lots of reasons, but… Here’s my new address. shastinsnotebook.wordpress.com

I should go now. 😉

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@filewriter @elizabeth That’s weird. It’s working fine for me. Try this link?

Also Filewriter, I just followed your blog. 🙂

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@r-m-acher, thanks, that did work. Oh, yes I saw that! I was like, “Wow, She’s fast.”

@elizabeth
    , I finally got to check out your blog! I love it it’s cool! And I really like your blog writing style. 😉

Snapper
    @snapper

@filewriter XD Sorry I’m a tad late. My blog is Snapper.

*melts chair*

Gabrielle
    @gabrielle

Mine’s titled Word Play, and it finds a home at https://gabriellenblog.wordpress.com/. I blog 1-2 book reviews with detailed content guides per month, along with 1-2 writing/author advice related posts. I’m also on Twitter (@WordPlayBlog) and upload links to my posts there.

Avenser and word addict. Full of sugar, spice, and snarkasm.
    gabriellenblog.wordpress.com

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest