Blogs Anyone???

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Blogs Anyone???

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Filewriter
    @filewriter

@r-m-archer, I still really like it, because of the other stuff too. Especially the character interviews. It’s funny I was going to do the EXACT same thing on my blog. Only, instead of an interviewer, it would be me. 🙂

@sarah-inkdragon, oh. I love your blog!!! I’ve been reading it quite a bit lately (as well as many other blogs).

@corkybookworm, Oh yeah. I’ve seen your blog. I will definitely visit again, and hopefully read more then I was able to last time.

@kate, Thanks! I read some of your poetry yesterday, and really liked it. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Filewriter.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Filewriter.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@filewriter

Thanks! You should see the posts from when I first started… XD

"Come waste your time with me..."

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

You should see the posts from when I first started… XD

@sarah-inkdragon Oh dear, my beginning blog posts were so awful. At this point they’re mostly only good for laughing at. XD

@filewriter Thank you. 🙂 I’m actually not sure how things would go if I interviewed my characters “myself.” Half of them would probably try to kill me and the other half would spend the entire interview asking me questions I can’t answer for risk of theoretically ruining the timeline. XD I also find that it’s really hard to write myself accurately for some reason. I have trouble knowing whether or not I’d actually respond the way I imagine I’d respond in a certain situation, lol. In all honesty I’d probably be dumbstruck if I met one of my characters, and then the interview would just go nowhere. ;D

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@r-m-archer

Here’s a quote from one of my first posts:

HELLO. I AM SARAH. I AM 12. HERE IS A PHOTO OF A PLANT I LIKE:

*clears throat*

Let’s just say that got deleted.

Along with all it’s friends. They now reside in my trash, humbly awaiting to be erased off the face of the earth and banished from memory forever and ever.

"Come waste your time with me..."

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@sarah-inkdragon LOL. Oh dear. XD What was the plant?

My first blog post was apparently a review of Frozen, and this is the entire post:

Yesterday, March 25th, I finally got to see Frozen. I liked that it had the right underlying message, true love is putting others’ needs before your own. I liked Anna because of her excitement and peppiness.

Elsa should have learned to control her powers rather than hide them.  She could have done wonderful things if she had learned to control instead of conceal.

Part of the movie almost made me cry, I mean, poor Anna, she was separated from her sister when they had been best buddies, and they didn’t even tell her why, so she thought that Elsa didn’t like her anymore.

Needless to say that one (and the next 14 posts I wrote) were made private, and I think I may have also flat-out deleted a couple. XD

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@filewriter Cool! I’d love to know what you think. Thanks for making the topic! I’m excited to check all these blogs out!!

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Joseph Kolapudi
    @joseph-kolapudi

Hi @filewriter,

Great question!

I personally don’t have a blog of my own, though I wish I had the time to make one 🙂

Currently, I contribute to a cast of young writers called Christianity Today Australia.

You can read my latest blog here – https://christiantoday.com.au/news/building-on-the-right-foundation.html

Hope this helps?

Kind regards,

Joseph

Sageinthemeadow
      @sageinthemeadow

@filewriter You’re probably drowning in blogs at this point, but I have one too. ;P

I actually don’t post about writing… But I do post about different book related things, life-stories, art, and pretty much anything else.

I’m glad you started this thread, so I can find some new blogs to follow, too!

My link…

https://sageinthemeadow.wordpress.com

Tess
      @thetessinator

*raises hand*

I have a neglected blogchild. I post writing stuff, art dumps, and life musings. Here are a few short stories that I wrote for a contest. I’m not promising that they’re Nobel Prize winners. 😉

The New City (a six-part short story that kinda makes sense?)
      Syre’s Comic Stand Fling (continuation of Nano novel characters, the title is a personal joke so don’t expect it to make sense)
      House of Ghosts (this one continues on a character that I introduced in Ettiquette)
      Ettiquette (probably the most put-together short story of all of these)

I'm an ENFP - fluent in English, jokes, confusing art teminology, MBTI, and maniacal screaming.

Kayla Joy
      @kayla-joy

I have a blog, kind of. It is mostly recipes, but I have a few stuff I’ve written and some pictures I’ve taken. I’m hoping to put more stuff on it this summer, winter has been focused on schoolwork.

My posts are categorized into three places. Musings which are things I’ve written, Captures which are photographs, and Edibles which are the food/recipe posts.

I don’t have a subscribe button yet, I’m still figuring out how to use that, but I am going to put that on soon. 🙂

https://gigglesanddreamsabound.weebly.com/

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

Tess
      @thetessinator

Thanks! You should see the posts from when I first started… XD

Hehe, I was kind of insecure when I started my blog. Apparently.

It may flop, it may fly, but I am excited to see who my first follower will be.

I'm an ENFP - fluent in English, jokes, confusing art teminology, MBTI, and maniacal screaming.

aster
      @aster

Must read all the blogs!  *looks up all of them*

I also have a little blog thing.  theartfulauthor.wordpress.com   I post a ton of random things, but mostly writing related stuff like articles, short stories, prompts, and book reviews.  There is a few personal/my life related posts too.

R.M. Archer
        @r-m-archer

@aster’s blog is awesome. 🙂

aster
        @aster

@r-m-archer *blushes* aw, thanks :3

Also, I didn’t know you had a blog?!  It looks really awesome! I have followed 😀

R.M. Archer
          @r-m-archer

@aster You’re very welcome. 🙂 And thank you, too. ^-^

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest