fb

Blogging Buddies Wanted

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Blogging Buddies Wanted

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

I’m looking for blogging buddies! I recently rebooted my blog after a couple of years of really spotty posting due to…you know *gestures vaguely at the world*

But sadly it seems like most of my original blogger friends have grown up and got real adult lives (unlike me) and don’t blog anymore. Who’s out here running a blog? I’d love to get in touch with a few new Christian bloggers!

Ceud mile failte

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@seekjustice

Hi Chelsea!

Well, I actually don’t run a blog, just a newsletter, but I’d still love to follow you! What’s your blog’s url?

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@rose-colored-fancy I’d love for you to check it out!

https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com

Ceud mile failte

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@seekjustice

Your blog looks fabulous, I followed you!

I’m very excited for your disability representation series! I have many disabled characters, and the representation of it in fiction and issues with how it’s often written has become something of a fascination of mine! I can’t wait to read about it from you!

Also, a resource I recently discovered and really love is a website called Disability in Kidlit. It has articles on books and representation on a whole range of disabilities, illnesses, mental illnesses, and neurotypes. What I really love about it is that the reviews and articles are all written by people who have the same disabilities. It’s been a big help to me, I thought you might find it interesting!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@seekjustice

Also, this is somewhat random, but I was reading through some of your posts, and I stumbled across your posts on “The Dancer’s Handbook” and I just had to tell you how much I love it! Your other WIPs also look fabulous, this one just struck a chord with me.

I’m not much of a romance fan in general, but both Jordan and Eliza sound so wonderful, and I love what I’ve read of their individual arcs! Also, can I just go on a tangent about how cool Jordan is? Cryptozoology is just the coolest interest, and I love that he might be Autistic, or at least autistic-coded! There’s a sore lack of autistic characters, especially love interests, and I love seeing even characters that are coded in that direction!

Also, I love how you wove disability into their stories! I know it’s going to be amazing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest