fb

Blog Buttons

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Blog Buttons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

Hi, all!

I’ve been thinking about adding a page on my website with blog buttons from the writer bloggers I follow. But I’m not quite sure how to go about acquiring the buttons. I imagine I just contact the blogger somehow and request it? If you want your blog button to be added to my list, I’d be happy to do that. πŸ™‚

@mariposa
    @gabriellepollack @jane-maree @snapper @daues-lamb @josiah @morreafirebird @hope-ann @anyone with a website

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@jenwriter17 Thanks for tagging me! The only button I have on my website is for SE, so I wouldn’t know about acquiring other people’s buttons either. πŸ˜…But I’d love to be included on your blogger button page. 😊 Here’s my button:

Dino’s Digest

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. πŸ¦–

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

I… think I have a button? I don’t know exactly what constitutes a button. But I have this, which I think is a button? My blog can be found here.

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@r-m-archer @mariposa Thank you both! I’ll probably let you know when/if I get the blog button page set up. πŸ™‚

www.jennaterese.com

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@jenwriter17 Yep basically you just contact the person and ask. πŸ˜› I don’t actually have a ‘button’ as such, but I do have more of a banner styled image, which I can hopefully send your way soon. (poke me again if I forget)

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@jane-maree Alrighty, I’ll keep a lookout for it. πŸ˜‰

www.jennaterese.com

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@jenwriter17 Heeeere you go. This should work just as well. Feel free to crop it in if you want. πŸ˜‰

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

Yeah, and some people will have them on their blog. I think I have a button… *goes to look* Eh, no. I don’t have an updated one. I’ll have to look into getting one. πŸ˜‰

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@jane-maree Perfect! πŸ™‚

@hope-ann
    Okay. πŸ˜‰

www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@jane-maree When I uploaded your banner onto the web page draft, it turned out pretty blurry. πŸ™ and it just got blurrier when I tried to crop it/make it bigger (to match the size of the others). Would you be able to make a square blog button, say maybe on canva.com? Then it should turn out clearer and the same size as the others.

www.jennaterese.com

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@jenwriter17 I’m fairly inexperienced in this area, but asking sounds like a good idea. πŸ™‚ I should totally go make a button for my blog now. XD

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@jenwriter17 Ah okay, I’ll look into it. Maybe if I email you a copy it’ll work better too.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@gabriellepollack YES MAKE ONE! πŸ˜€

@jane-maree
    maybe emailing will work…I’m gonna try to post the link to the draft of the web page, not sure if you’ll actually be able to access it though. Just let me know if you’re okay with how your button looks:Β https://jennaterese.com/?page_id=404&preview=true

www.jennaterese.com

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@jenwriter17 Yeah the link didn’t work. I’ll try get something better to you asap. πŸ˜›

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@jane-maree okay. πŸ™‚

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest